DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_2019061709001486.png (1069x917, 584K)

based

>Have to work 50 years to secure private retirement
>Be in your 49th year
>Some economic shitstorm happens
>Retirement fund goes bankrupt
>Have to work another 50 years

>live in Italy
>Pension fund is mandatory and state owned
>Will bankrupt in 10 to 20 years
>Meanwhile I'd have paid boomers pensions with 30% of my salary for years

YAMETEE

JUST

Bruh just wait till weeds legalized then you wont even feel like a wageslave believe me bro just siick kush clouds and 10hr shifts

>state owned
>bankrupt
Dude, the government can just print some money

Just get on hrt, become a cute camgirl waifu, and roll in neetbux for the rest of your days.

Attached: 1561577533655.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

Programmers are the most privileged working members in society period. You cannot argue with this point. You get paid to sit on a comfortable chair, exercise a few times a week, and eat good food. Oh and if you're any good, you get at least three construction foreman or two master welder salaries a month.

>>state owned
>>bankrupt
>Dude, the government can just print some money

1. It doesn't work if you're not Japan and markets trust you not to fuck up like Argentina or Venezuela
2. We can't just print euros, we're in this thing called EU with others

Then use your "parallel currency" (minibot) to fund it

How do you even know about them?
Are you a spaghetti or is our idiocy known worldwide already?

Look Satan, that parallel currency is a subtle way for Italy to leave the € without leaving the EU.
It makes the Jewish Krauts and the Bundesbank very worried and can potentially make the entire € and EU collapse when the Target2 cat gets out of the bag.
I only hope your cucked politicians will actually do it and not bow down to Brussels.

zimbabwe would like a word

The US prints money every year like there's no tomorrow and everything is fine

>private entity prints monnies
>charges interest to the government

the state of USA

you're only slave if you don't enjoy your job

It will only destroy Italy and potentially throw it out of EU

EU will survive and recover

you're a slave if you do|don't enjoy your job. slave to the system

yes but they don't do it in excess and also destroy old money, if it ends up zimbabwe style where you print money cuz you need mo money fo dem programs then enjoy 100000% inflation

>The US prints money every year like there's no tomorrow and everything is fine

1. You are China's bitch, everything is not fine
2. It's only because of military power that you're not declared a failed state yet, not because your economy is good

>You are China's bitch,
how so? isn't the other way around?

You're forgetting a few points here:
- The few remaining countries that actually fund the EU will have to pay even more as Italy + the UK were net contributors
- The Bundesbank would just lose about 800 billions overnight, and the Eurosystem as a whole about 1.1 trillion

>>You are China's bitch,
>how so? isn't the other way around?
China, which owned an estimated $1.18 trillion in U.S. Treasuries, is the number-one investor among foreign governments, according to the April 2018 figures released by the U.S. Treasury.

there's mutual interest between china and america to be on friendly terms. If one backs out, china would hemorrhage economically because one of (their biggest market?) disappeared overnight. alternatively, america imports so much shit form china that america would also implode on itself in that case. the interest question is what happens in 50 years when factory automation is the norm and cheap as fuck, so cheap that america can create production plants entirely run by automation, circumventing the need to import from china, giving them the best of both worlds?

Attached: 1539206870311.jpg (606x528, 35K)

In 50 years USA average iq will be so low they won't be able to run "automatic" factories

As if you need to. I'm 23, in 4 years my partner and I will have paid off our first home. We'll buy another one and rent out the previous, by the time we're both 45 we'll own enough property to live on the passive income.
Just play it smart and don't spent all your money as it comes in, plan ahead.

wow we got a genius over here

I'm 27 and my partner is still studying so I have to wageslave for 2

don't talk like america isn't a technology power house, dumbass. that's all that it's relying on, the american tech industry to carry

>I’ll be the massa’s bes’ Slave! I’ll get the gudest spot on the plantation!

You mean the industry that produces everything outside the US and does anything to go around paying taxes?
Wow, what a lifesaver

>the state seize a big chunk of my salary
>fund boomer lavish lifestyle with
>import violent third worlders
>don't worry son, Youssoupha and Rachid will pay for your pension
>don't worry...
I think those boomers are up to something. They want to squeeze us to death before putting us to sleep.

>don't talk like america isn't a technology power house, dumbass. that's all that it's relying on, the american tech industry to carry

Funny you say that
I work in network IT and American shit is years behind

Cisco, juniper etc. Are all way behind China (Huawei) Europe (Siemens, Ericson) and Israel (99% of top tier shit)

networking ain't the be all end all, homie.
reading comprehension is important. ironic for someone complaining america will be too dumb to function in 50 years, yet here we are with you saying some dumb shit like that. nice meme

Attached: 1544906675972.png (650x650, 13K)

As if you need to. I'm 19, in 4 years my partner and I will have paid off our first home. We'll buy three and rent out the previous, by the time we're both 30 we'll own enough property to live on the passive income.
Just play it smart and don't spent all your money as it comes in, plan ahead.

>tfw a neet
Wat do goys?

>partner
Gay

The trick is working on things you find interesting then quitting when they're not interesting anymore

stop jerking off and watching anime all day. get help and work on something productive.

tbf it's not much better if he's straight
paying for a woman to get a degree if she's not even your wife let alone the mother of your children is peak betabux

Cope harder europoors
US holds ton of China debt also.

The US controls the oil, the sealanes, nukes, and a slew of vassal states

Why are zoomers so scared of working? it's not nearly as bad as you think.

>I'm 19
>my partner
>by the time we're both 30
>live on the passive income.
lol
You fags are deluded.

>>tfw a neet
>Wat do goys?
Offer to work with a Boomer plumber for 1 year for free

Learn his job
Make money

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

zoomers are quickly going to beat the millennials in terms of insufferability
t. zoomer

Sounds like a bit of a cope unless you're both making more than 100k and actually have your mortgage down in concrete.
Passive income isn't a meme though. Three rental properties at least in my country is equal to a lower middle class salary, after taxes and expenses.

>Israel (99% of top tier shit)
Let's not pretend Israel aren't getting all of America's R&D handed to it on a silver platter.

anre't zoomers still in highschool? at what point in recent history has anyone under the age of 21 been bearable to anyone older than like 28+?

Because they see how miserable their parents are

Attached: 1476796570616.jpg (547x480, 16K)

I live in America so I only have to work for 5 years.

Why only 5

What a fucking retard hahahaha

>>Israel (99% of top tier shit)
>Let's not pretend Israel aren't getting all of America's R&D handed to it on a silver platter.
Let's not because it's false

I have been to Tel Aviv and it's all local personnel, actually most projects of it security use mossad help

Because that's how long it takes to gather capital to generate a passive income stream.

Oh yeah genius, why don't you tell us your passive income Master plan then.

VTSAX

To crash this plane, with no survivors

just invest in dividend stocks. youll be rich in no time user

Are you retarded?

>dividend stocks
>not capital gains
reitfags are the worst

Sounds great but you need to account for Am*riwallmarts not fucking up global economy like they did in 2007
>inb4 housing bubble 2: electric boogaloo

Good thread

Yeah those are your 2 choices. Destroy your country or get out of the Union. Study American history. Unions end badly.

How many Americans do you know that can do a tune up and oil change on their car? Americans used to do that for fun. It's going to be even worse in 50 years. What's going to save us from the AI singularity is getting stupid fast enough that we can't create it.

DUDE JUST GET FREE REPLIES LMAO