X570 Mainboard Previews

Gigabyte Aorus Master youtu.be/CG_OzcgDl_0
Gigabyte Aorus Pro youtu.be/2pko90lDRTs
Asus Crosshair VIII youtu.be/oN3uigEgYzM
Asus Prime Pro youtu.be/x4txWHNOx7g

Even the prime looks solid, and its one of the cheaper boards

Attached: 2019.06.26.22.55.26.png (1653x935, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/amd-ryzen-3000-cpus-x570-x470-b450-motherboard-performance
youtube.com/watch?v=7xL0Jn5med0
youtu.be/cajW2wb_P6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even the cheapest X570 boards will have much better quality than high-end x370/x470

and will likely have no problem running the 12 or even 16 core, i would just not expect an overclock on the 16c part on the cheapest X570

I can't wait to be able to spend $220+ on an X570 compared to ~$140 for an X470

Attached: 1487437898155.jpg (2048x1558, 598K)

just buy a z390 brah

dont forget your highspeed ram kit only 399+tip

tbqh, i only care about that mini itx ass roxx one with tb3, everything else just seems like x470 rehashes even though i know they arent

a good X470 (Aorus Gaming 7) is like 140~170 and will probably run the 3900/3950X just fine
(it has the VRM and cooling to handle it fine)
dunno where you buy it, but 3000mhz ram is cheap, and 3200 is not much more
you get the BEST results on 3733, not that does not mean 3733 is a requirement for good performance

I'm a brainlet but for someone who just wants to play vidya, I don't see any reason for me to get one of these. My plan atm is 3600 in a b450 tomahawk. Just waiting on benchmarks and if it needs retardedly expensive RAM to be good.

The hell with Gigabyte

How about that as rock mATX?

RAM is cheap as fuck now, I got 16GB 3733 CL17 for 80 bucks

Aorus Gaming 7 is $220 on amazon and $240 on newegg, and that's one of the highest end X470 boards. The lower end X570 boards will cost that much at least

im waiting on that aswell, mATX is bae and the PRO4 is great, might upgrade my B350M P4
GB is unironically one of the best brands for AM4, they really sorted out their shit and are delivering quality stuff

Yawn.
We don't even have decent enough fast m2 ssds in big enough capacity to take advantage of Pcie4 especially in the normie gamer market these boards
What a waste I'll stick to my x470 that got a free update thanks for the beta test Zen 3 nerds lmao

Gonna roll a 4800x when it comes out on my B450. Try and stop me.

the Ryzen 4000 series will likely get a new generation of boars, AM4+ or something like that, i would not expect em to be compatible
if they are tho, props to AMD for keeping the plattform alive past the promised 2020

>RGB Lighting

Attached: D458626F0C0E3593D1C35D67B1615E06D7F26D05.jpg (387x437, 40K)

pcgamesn.com/amd-ryzen-3000-cpus-x570-x470-b450-motherboard-performance

>AMD confirms Ryzen 3000 CPUs perform the same in B450, X470, and X570 boards

>chipset fan

Attached: 1 [email protected] (720x720, 24K)

if you really think that a chipset fan (wich is nothing new btw, plenty of boards had em before)
will only run at 100% or 0%, you are legitimately retarded
dont you think mobo manufacturers want to keep the darn thing as quiet as possible bc modern gaymers are all about noise?

Attached: asussabertooth_6-1280x1024.jpg (1280x953, 387K)

Doesn't matter, it's another oddly sized mechanical bit that can act up or fail. It's bad enough that GPU fans are so fucking hard to replace, and now the horse shit continues on mainboards.

>gaymers
wow, offensive.

>just built a computer 6 months ago
>saved up 15k since then
>too scared to take it apart in case something goes wrong bc use it for work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512241065182.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Definitely looks like I'm sticking with B450

trust me, there will be a market for spares if it becomes an issue, or Mainboard makers will switch to passive cooling (they dont want mass RMA's either)

Me and plenty of other people had enough problems with GPU fans (to the point of techtubers making how-to videos on strapping case fans to your graphics card) and there's still no standard size, so clearly NOTHING will happen about mainboard fans either.

>gigabyte
>best brans
pick only one

They don't exactly have much to compete with.

>market for spare southbridge fans found on only one chipset on the market

hmmm no

there are aftermarket coolers for gpus, Arctic is a brand you shud look into
look at reviews, look at the vrm they offer, look at what it can do
they are one of the best brands

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK INTO AFTERMARKET COOLERS, YOU FUCKING CLOWN

>spare parts are not allowed to be aftermarket
you wot? stuff breaks, my R9 270X's fans died too after 3 years, replaced em by ziptying some 80mm fans to the heatsink

there will be sub-200$ boards though
could be 199, but still

Too bad they are all gaymen junk with chipset fans.

>Motherboard has a fan for its chipset
A piece of shit

Review on the Asus WS-Ace X570 fucking when? IDC about gamer aesthetics. I just want rock solid performance and reliability for my 3900X (then eventually my 3950X).

Most curious about the power delivery. Will it be able to handle a 3950X at 100% load under boost without falling on its face? Being a workstation oriented board, I sure hope so.

Attached: jox335obwszk4nxi_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7xL0Jn5med0

fan noise level demonstration starts at 9:22

Attached: 1560287724893.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>expensive aio with irreplaceable pump
No one cares
>motherboard with chipset fan
Everyone flips their shit

>liquid cooling
kek

youtu.be/cajW2wb_P6Y
Asus Strix E Gayming

Still though, we have lots of PC parts with irreplaceable mechanical parts that no one bats an eye at but a motherboard having a fan is all the sudden the end of the world

IT'S WHISPER QUIET

Attached: wind-face-8.jpg (399x550, 40K)

I wouldn't buy an AIO either.

in a normal usecase it is yes, its loud at over 2500rpm, but if you watched the video beforehand, under load it spins at around 2000rpm and is bearly audible w/ a shotgun mic pointed at it

but at 3000+rpm its fucking loud wich is no surprise

I'm looking at more mid-range boards. The Prime Pro looks great. Nowadays I'm rocking a 1700 with a Asus Prime B450 Plus.

i just want info on the new ITX boards

soon™

Attached: 2ethu2m7hp031.jpg (1164x1200, 291K)

None of the X570 boards appear midrange to me. I'm guessing they're gonna release another chipset that doesn't bleed your wallet dry, right?

yeah b550 will eventually come out

the absolute bottom end x570s seem to cost around $200 and the top end x470s cost the same, so assuming you don't care about pci4 what a top end x470 at the same price be better in terms of vrm and pbo?

Just to get PCIe 4.0 to work, the X570 boards require a different tier of PCB thickness and trace quality. The bottom of the barrel X570s will probably have similar if not better quality overall than the too tier X470 stuff

NOT IF THEY WEAPONIZE GOOGLE FIRST USING LEGALLY PURCHASED RAINBOWS FUCKING FASCIST PIGS AND RACIST DOGS THEYRE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING ALWAYS THINK JUST BECAUSE THEYRE THE BIG CORPORATIONS WHO RUN THE GOVERNMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY MONEY TALKS

i mean midrange it the sense it doesn't EPIC GAYMER YOLO OC FTW features I'll never use and it's just a nice high quality board with PCIe 4.0

AM4 will be alive until ddr5 hits the market so 1 more gen of cpus at worst

this
fucking gaymers

what's our verdict on the msi gaming plus boys

That's the best AM4 mobo series out there. Solid bet for all form factors. I'm looking into the b450 gaming plus ITX for ryzen 3000 myself.

Just review the ASRock mITX with full bandwidth thunderbolt already.

bought another kike ripper rig instead. I'll wait until 7nm ripper is released.

was looking at the x570 gaming plus for my 3900x not sure if it's good enough, finally upgrading mobo/cpu/ram after 8 years

Did any memory qvl lists leak for x570 boards?

Cringe. Kill yourself

I really fucking want this if it's reg ECC
gonna be like 400 bucks though

Attached: 1559445161239.jpg (600x529, 54K)

literally every single Zen proc supports zen, making every board able to run ECC reg

So I guess gigabyte wins again this gen.

even the cheap boards have led shit instead of actually useful stuff

Just rma nigga lmao.
Oh you buy used? Your fault then
Get a morpheus cooler or get a block dumb was

Are meme lights ever going to fall out of fashion?

Do all x570 motherboards have a fan on them? I'm not excited about yet another fan that can die out.

I think there's one or two. Whether they are any good is another question.

So I should wait and buy this mobo or get a ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha and install a Threadripper in the meantime?

>mfw X470 Taichi Ultimate is around £150 cheaper than any X570 board with 5/10 GbE
>mfw 10 GbE is more useful than PCIe 4.0
Why even bother with X570?

Attached: 345u82wbizz21.jpg (1242x2208, 562K)

Sounds like a jet engine. Should have put actual heat sinks and pipes on the chips

There's exactly two revealed so far - 600-700 USD highend Gigabyte a 1000 USD mobo with a waterblock.

Christ.
Thinking PCIe 4.0 just isn't worth it yet.
Plenty of good 470X boards that are already dropping in price that seem like a way better value.

Not enough PCIe lanes.

LMFAO at these dumbasses I'm just gonna get a b450 with good number of phases and vrm for $100 and not be some autist spending $200+ for some meme shit.

Attached: 1540445079902.gif (245x180, 967K)

Bad goy. You definitely need the latest and flashiest product.

Buy an Asrock X399 taichi when it goes on sale for $250. 1920x an be had for like $250-330. Drop it in and wait for kikeripper 7nm to be released.

I love the special kind of retards who buy overpriced gimped sff hardware as if they are so crunched for space they need the extra cubic inches. Underpowered, 2 less dim slots. No pcie expansion. Less nvme.. overheated mess to impress fellow hipsters on plebbit :
> Look how much shit I can cram into the smallest space possible. kek

> mfw kikeripper board for less than these meme x570 boards
> mfw 56Gb QSFP network interface because not a retard whose gonna overpay for bullshit 5/10 GBE
Why do dumbfags get taxed so much?

are you sure reg not unreg?
I know several even B350s that support unreg ECC but not reg

as an ausfag im dreading the x570 pricing here.

unironically expecting this shit to be more expensive than intlel when u factor in ram+mobo costs

save your data to an external harddrive

For now

for you

Same here. Just want to upgrade my i5 2500k finally. Bottlenecks like mad in most newer games, has been a long lived chip but it just can't keep up anymore.

>$200+
At a minimum..the Crosshair 8 is probably going to be at least $500, I've seen reports of $700. Most of us are going to be fine with high end X470. I think the high end X570 boards are meant to attract the big spenders who were on Intel's HEDT.

>motherboard
even pc's are pro-feminist crap.
is there anything not tainted by this trash ideology??

Yep, looking at $400 buckaroos minimum but then there's the whole issue of PCIe 4 SSDs which might be even more costly, absolute suffering.

MY VERY OWN TURBINE!

Christ. I assume the hole positions around the actual chipset will be different depending on the board. Would be a nice option to put a water block on it.

are they even going to be releasing B550s?

Attached: 1502806001435.jpg (675x900, 76K)

Yeah but you'll have to wait until 2020

only after they've milked everyone with the overpriced 570s

I wouldn't even call them overpriced
Sure there are some real spendy halo boards but that shit is just for epeen
In general the high prices of X570 iis what happens when you have to tell everyone that you must use better PCBs and have a VRM that can handle a 16 core
Once the market adjusts to better serve the demand of the higher-end PCBs you'll probably see new X570 boards with better pricing

The cheapest 3733 kit it more than double of that. I got a shitty 3200 CL16 2x16GB for what 2x8 of 3733 costs, well, a little less even.
I will get a mobo and the CPU and test if I can OC that shutty ram to your timings, and if I can't then I will just return it and the a faster kit.

am I missing the m.2 somewhere

All those heatsinks over pci-e slots are m.2