This company is kickstarting the world's first unhackable computer?

This company is kickstarting the world's first unhackable computer?

Why can't Microsoft or Linux achieve this same feat? Are they even trying?

kickstarter.com/projects/microsafex/worlds-first-patented-unhackable-computer-ever

Attached: 1f03aa5c067caac7416e51a2cb764ac5_original.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

can it run crysis?

It's an oxymoron because the only way to make it immune to getting hacked is making it unable to run code at which point it is no longer a computer

>why isn't the Linux company making unhackable hardware

>kickstarter
Enjoy throwing your money away

nice, another kick scam boomers will fall.

This guy know what he's talking about

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-27 181153.png (707x83, 6K)

By boomers, for boomers.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-27 181233.png (701x124, 8K)

Face it. Microsoft and Linux have to patch bugs nearly every week.

>PRITAM NATH
STREEEEEEEEEEEET
SHIIIIIIIIT
HARRRRDEEERRR

>$1030 for a linux laptop
Who is this for?

I really think they are bluffing, pretty sure if i took this thing to defcon (is that con even still around?) someone would be able to figure out how to inject code, not me though, I'm a lazy piece of shit.

I thought that was Librem

Attached: tell_me_more.gif (480x328, 1.26M)

>a kickstarter project is taking advantage of its unsuspecting, young, and ignorant audience for financial gain
GASP

Hope it's only used in a Faraday cage or it'll still be haxed

like every other program?

>tfw hackers burn your unhackable bucket of sand to 99.99x10^95% purity creating a monocrystalline silicon integrated circuit capable of being hacked by hot singles in your area assembly

How hard would this be though? Sanitize every input? Have to sudo everything? Ban su? Every process requires elevation?

So people buy a discount coupon that they can later use on a purchase of the actual unhackable computer. The computer can't be bought yet. So it could cost 20000 for the power of a celeron, and the computer could still be hacked?

*unplugs ethernet*
Come at me hacker known as Jow Forums

Funny shit, all of my pc have never been hacked since 1999

Someone should advertise this kickstarter to Delaware.

the only unhackable computer would have to come from God himself

The stock video is amazing with this one.

Attached: img_eggsif_3682419500971524777.jpg (2200x1080, 162K)

Lmfao

Attached: img_eggsif_5638164179353793407.jpg (2200x1080, 162K)

Or a total isolated airgapped system with inputs (only output, kind of like noise generator.)

Attached: img_eggsif_7796265073254632670.jpg (2200x1080, 174K)

Obvious boomer is obvious.

Attached: img_eggsif_6713177082863481948.jpg (2200x1080, 196K)

The guy just wanted his goddamned free ipad

>turn out to be easier to hack

These kickstarters with bold claims always turn out the same

You could theoretically do full hardware and software audits for every possible input. But it might be cheaper to move your datacenter to the moon.

Well it also be never obsolete?

What's he gonna do when it gets hacked?

>United States Patent

so... unhackable surveillance device full of spyware

no thanks!

Bold move of you to assume it would even release.

Oh Jesus Christ, I just looked through the rewards and all you get are "discounts" on the laptop, when completed. And the more you pledge, the less percentage of the pledge the "discount" makes up.
This is fucking stupid. With no idea what the final product will cost it could easily be unaffordable for pledgers and they get nothing.
This should be against Kickstarters ToS.

Also, watching the intro movie most of the scenes could have easily been the fault of the services/servers people were using instead of some malware on their PC and, in fact, most of them are.

yea right, everything is hackable, these people are advertizing a scam

The patent is extremely wordy but what I am gathering the idea is to basically have two computers within one, one that is visible to the outside network and one that isn't.
The idea is that all the private data would be on the secure, invisible side while the outside side won't store data, so if you get malware on it you can just revert it to the previous state without losing anything.

So a computer with a VM. Or in other words a computer that is still vulnerable to hacks.

They're just going to install TempleOS on it.

$499
pledged of $870,000 goal
backers
48days to go

Attached: 1552519405068.jpg (499x616, 77K)

AKA having two hard drives.

No.