Why are Apple customers so loyal to the company?

Why are Apple customers so loyal to the company?

Attached: 159863278.jpg (739x415, 31K)

Because not everyone wants to tweak their shit religiously. Apple while I’ll say they have had some shitty quality control issues lately and even in the past. Their iPhones are okay at best and android fragmentation still hasn’t been fixed.
>pic related

Attached: 069415C0-7FBA-4499-AA43-44442D42CD5C.jpg (1242x1948, 248K)

It's a status symbol for the poorest.

iSHEEPLE BTFO

Attached: 1548973382563.gif (500x491, 376K)

>ecause not everyone wants to tweak their shit religiously.
So instead of wasting their time tweaking their computer, they waste their time obsessing over some shity meme company?

you dont have to tweek anything.
you do if you want.
windows and linux tweaking is optional for when you want to customize, just because its there does not means you have to do it

I have my iphone 7 for over two years and for the first time I don't see the reason to change it. I had similar experience with sgs+ back in the 2012 (I did some custom roms though). But apart from that, in my opinion, current android phones are full of shit. If my phone breaks I will probably switch back, because new gen of iphone is a joke, but thankfully it seems I will not have to for a long time.

baste

Once you finally try an Apple product you'll realise it does many things right. They were the first to start using PCIe SSDs, the first to use decent screens, first to truly perfect the trackpad.

Oh and Windows ruins any hardware that runs on it, the other day I saw three fucking ads on my lock screen, two for edge and one for MSN photos. You know what I never get on my Macbook lock screen? ads.

Because whether Jow Forumstards like to accept it or not, they generally build stuff that just werks.

8 years old iMac here still going strong.

Subhumans need smartphones too, in the modern era. Who are you to deny them?

marketing and brainwashing

mactoddlers btfo!

communist people need an authoritarian master who rules them over, so Apple fills that void.

literally a cult, full definition of the word.

Literal trillions of dollars have been spent to discover the best techniques to psychologically manipulate uninformed consumers through marketing, and more is spent every single day. I don't understand why people are still surprised that it works.

I wanted to buy a tablet for my mother... i checked the devices and yes.. android tablets had better hardware and cheaper price. BUT the product experience is terrible, i checked reviews on youtube I saw that many android tablets are not even calibrated for the screen properly, they lack of software updates, and it generally is a pain in the ass.
I checked the new ipad 2018 (the price is reasonable) it had a nice UI, easy to use, retard safe (you can't fuck it up), great support and software updates.
My mom loves her ipad and it's enough for me.

because literally the only metric that apple designs their product by is the impression it makes on the user. they don't care about actual performance by any objective metric or getting real world performance in any capacity beyond its impression on the end user. they are not trying to actually be better, they're just trying to seem better

its why they are so popular with yuppies, people who don't actually care about technology, baby boomers, and celebrities

They're sheep.

Imagine you sunk a lot of money into a meme. You're a brainlet and/or refuse to learn anything else unless it's directly related to something you know about. That's why.

Because marketing melts brains.
Its the root of so many problems in our world and Apple is very good at it.

Why are anyone loyal to anything? That will answer why Apple customers are loyal to Apple. Its the same principle.

It's a religion at this point. If Tim Apple said sacrifice your first born on an altar build from Mac Pros, someone would do it.

Because of their VERY low IQ.

based

>Why are Apple customers so loyal to the company?
Define "loyal". I love using MacOS and iOS is snappy and easy to use, but I certainly don't have enough attachment to the company to buy a post-2015 MacBook or a notchphone.

The "loyal" customers are people who remember Apple's better days who are in denial about what it's turned into.

>t. typing from 2012 MBP

>you dont have to tweek anything
yeah, no. an untweaked Samsung phone is hell

Oh shut the FUCK up, I was forced to work on an iMac in 2012, and I wish I had smashed the fucking thing. Apple should burn in hell.

>MS dabbing on basedboys years before everyone else
Noice

exactly, like tesla, or any tech company really, but apple is the epitome of normie cuck shit

literaly my only gripe with them is their small choices
I've been in the market for a competent tablet computer and the new ipads have two flaws, the price, and the lack of a fucking file browser. You can literally only check your fucking "icloud" storage files, nothing more, what a fucking joke. And good luck getting anything off the damned thing onto a pc without having to trust a third party with your data, what an utter utter joke. Which is a shame, cus the hardware is fabulous, the ipad pencil stylus is fantastic,seems lagless, especially compared to the competition, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

Because apple managed to pull off one of the most successful marketing campaigns of all time about 15 years ago, and convinced everyone that their overpriced mediocre products are made out of the skin of gods or something.

iOS13 adds a file browser and external storage support