I'll start:

I'll start:
>Constantly mock web devs with how simple their jobs are
>Secretly terrified of HTML and CSS

Attached: 1561089078839.jpg (491x480, 39K)

I want to lick mugi's eyebrows

>constantly mock IT people, software "engineers", frontend devs, etc
>don't give a fuck about programming because I'm the one telling them what to do and get paid more

i want to nakadashi mugi

>tell people i dont care about money
>cares about money

>tell people i don't care what they think of me
>actually kind of care what people think of me

>have to keep reassuring mom i'm interested in girls and not gay
>don't tell them i meant 2D

>be intern
>have no idea wtf is going on

Attached: az9WXnq_460swp_proc.jpg (460x468, 38K)

>Constantly complain about how problematic is every aspect of our modern society to minorities
>Be a white, heterosexual male myself, the biggest soon-to-be minority

>constantly mocks animu post on Jow Forums
>secretly satania poster

Attached: _.gif (400x400, 1.26M)

>constantly shit on python for being a waste of time
>use it when I am too much of a brainlet to accomplish a task with bash

>terrified of HTML and CSS
are you a retard?

Attached: 1555842721813.png (512x384, 190K)

this

But the question is, are you gay?

how can python be a waste of time when it takes so little time to begin with

FUCK YOU
GET OUT IF YOURE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD YOU CANT DO A SIMPLE THING

Feels.
The education system from K-12 all the way into college is incredibly outdated when it comes to technology. Enterprises are doing all this cloud-devops shit with configuration management and a ton of frameworks and pipelines and whatnot and classes/courses only have cloud computing as a key term definition in some chapter, and that’s if you’re lucky. Most curriculums and courses I’ve experienced assume older traditions like all servers being on-prem, and them being configured manually, leaving people much unprepared for the real world in any company remotely following industry trends

Are you an actual retard?
If you can't do this you should leave, or go to /v

That's because some of the courses "you took" involved actual technology instead of jargon buzzwords

I get given a macbook pro for work and use it to troll anti-apple threads, I don't personally own anything Apple.

This is the consequence of living in a post-geocities, post-“personal website” post-Web 1.0 society. Nobody learns to write html/css anymore unless it’s their career path, and they have no socio-cultural reason to with the existence of social media.

I created multiple sites, a few of them were quite elaborate, either for me or for class
But it's always the horrible, soul crushing process, of changing stuff until it vaguely looks like I want it to
I wouldn't say I'm terrified of it, but I hate it

The simple fact that he dosn't know how to use basic html or css seriously concerns me

To an extent, but the things I mentioned are a bit more concrete than actual buzzword stuff like blockchain, AI, or transhumanism.

>Constantly mock web devs with how simple their jobs are
t. web dev

that's the classic thing though, people who feel the need to specify that they don't care about what others think usually tend to do the opposite.

>Terrified of HTML and CSS
Wait till you see JS.

buzzwords or not that's what people use irl

daily reminder that the creator of python is a white male who hates white males

i've debotnetified myself as much as i could and crippled my system to an absolute primal state where i have nothing but palemoon, mpd, ffmpeg, tmux, elinks with javascript, fbterm and mpv and i have no one to talk to so i just come here to talk to people and watch anime all day.

>Appoint with someone a job interview for today
>Clear out my schedule
>They don't call
>I email and call them multiple times
>no answer

I am SO going to chew this recruiter out when he does call me, I'm guilt-tripping my way into this job. FUCK recruiters.

That's okay, modern webdevs don't know those either.