What operating system has the best privacy?

what operating system has the best privacy?

Attached: 1475775755605.jpg (850x464, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qubes-os.org/doc/system-requirements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Windows 10.

TempleOs

Attached: 1478185016783.png (639x479, 59K)

The only threat to a linux computer is people who know linux.
And those guys are assholes.
Get Windows.

macos 7

Tails

Trisquel
Tho ours was a completely offline machine anyway we compiled our own modified version of the trisquel source code to bolster security and cut non-essential features

Windows 8 was the last usable Microsoft OS, Win 10 is a mistake, it's terrible for privacy and reliability. I'd rather stick with Linux or even BSD and their autists.

Attached: win-error5.jpg (395x274, 20K)

Windows 10 unironically.

none, don't use a computer

One without user graphics.

how

One without a network

QubesOS, but you'll have to make some compromises, and your hardware has to meet certain requirements:
qubes-os.org/doc/system-requirements/

Attached: 1200px-Qubes_OS_Logo.svg.png (1200x1290, 51K)

Who the fuck even cares about privacy anymore. What do you think it's gonna happen to you anyway?

Attached: 1545330734400.jpg (531x683, 73K)

Tails Linux
So they tell me

Windows 10 in safe mode :D maybe?

>Windows 8
>usable OS
The absolute state of (You).

i think that may be a good idea to remove the 10 different rootkit that my computer have.... specially the ones that from the best hackers in the planet.....

this

i need some privacy to do my illegal stuff...........

DOS. it doesn't have network stack by default.

Depends mostly on what you're trying to accomplish. Tails is great as long as you are fine with setting up your tool chain EVER SINGLE TIME. Which is kind of nightmareish. Also that's only if you're trying to be a client. If you wanna be a server probably OpenBSD. They stick with the "less stuff means less vulnerable stuff" but also because there isn't enough of an install base for realy scrutiny.
Otherwise something REALLY obscure. OpenVMS or some of the other experimental stuff comes to mind. These are security by obscurity, but at least you know you won't be getting popped by anything untargeted.

They're going to mine bitcoin using my brain