China will take over world you dumb westerners and Japanese dogs

China will take over world you dumb westerners and Japanese dogs .

Our technology is most grand .
Yes yes we are a most rich .
All of you buy from us and we buy not a single thing from a you .

Soon you all be our slaves .

Attached: 1541358510181.jpg (1000x765, 184K)

>soon

The west is full of consumers. Cut off their chips and they are lost.

Also gj colonizing africa, china.

das rite

Attached: 1555393035505.webm (200x360, 1.21M)

Why are they subhuman?

idk bro just daily chink things
here's something to clean your eyes

Attached: hk31ubk--jM.jpg (1581x1251, 707K)

ignore cope poster, buy chinese

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Latin America or India. But not China.

lmao Xiao Li Yong is seething

why won't asians stop eating dogs and cats

Y U DO DIS?

sure thing, Chang

-Chinese love eating anything basically, there are no hangups about organ meats n shit like america or (less so) europe
-Different ethics, animals are of less value in china, and their emotions aren't really considered meaningful. Korea is similar, dont know about japanese particulars

FREE TAIWAN FREE TIBET FREE MALAYSIA FREE HONGKONG FREE VIETNAM FREE SINGAPORE FREE PHILAPINES FREE INDIA

KILL ALL COMMUNIST

Attached: 4a7bcf11f830a711b8d9ba4739177a93bc2c2cd2.jpg (553x369, 74K)

Ok Pajeet

God willing. President Xi please just launch the nukes already

Attached: IMG_20190529_130310.jpg (670x440, 43K)

I will establish the fourth Reich in the ashes

>All of you buy from us
aka we are rich and you are factory workers
>we buy not a single thing from a you
because we are rich service based economies and you have neither the wealth nor lifestyle to warrant them

Look at this dudee

Fuck off nazi communism will win

Kill yourself jew

Imagine massaging smelly girl feet all day and rubbing one out in the back after each time.

this but unironically

This is a pretty nice thread keep making those

>wanted everything for FREE
>but kill commies
Uhh, I think it's the other way round.

Because they are fucking Asian.

Im not Chinese but you are twisting economics to match your defense you stupid fuck.

You do realize if China(ie Taiwan, Honk Kong, potentially Japan) cut off their ties with the West you homosapiens are screwed more than Africa? You will reach the Black Friday in reality.

You can thank your CEOverlords for creating 98% factories in China and other Asian countries.

>hurr durr we are rich
>hurr durr rich economies

Also if you are going to quote something, at least have a little bit idea on politics and basic economics(just read the fucking paper) before you comment.

It's genetic. If you look at the history of the han Chinese, you'll find that the true han ethnicity is already extinct. China went through thousands of years of repeatedly being invaded, slaughtered, and raped by barbarian tribes, so hard that they became a mutt race. They were only liberated relatively recently. You think America is the melting pot? Ancient China was the real melting pot.

The only things that matter in Chinese culture are face (reputation) and benefits. They will do some crazy shit over any perceived slight to their face. They tend to lack empathy, but they are very good at engendering empathy in others by acting subservient and/or pitiful. I'm not saying all Chinese are bad, but they simply tend to be this way. Just like blacks tend to be fucking stupid, but there are still plenty of civilized men of culture among them. I've seen a video of a Chinese kid getting run over on a busy road, and the video just rolls in fast forward for hours as everyone walks by and pretends nothing is there. People are quick to say those are exceptions, but that's an awful lot of "exceptions" of you ask me.

Oh no, my ching-chong computer exploded! Actually not, cut the bullshit.

Chinese here. I've visited China a few weeks back and came across this on Jow Forums. I'm guessing the authorities couldn't give 2 shit about this stuff posted on a western website that literally no one visits in China.
Keep posting that if it makes you feel better tho

Attached: 1557792273633.png (1440x2560, 2.26M)

I heard at these pedicure places, you can pay extra to get your toes sucked. They only offer it to female clients though.

Can I have your wechat ID so that I can share our plans to assassinate Xi Jinping?

I don't use wechat nowadays since I don't live China. Good luck on the assassination tho.

Attached: 1557792363507.png (1440x2560, 1.96M)

KILL WHITEY!!

Attached: cheeky.jpg (460x697, 61K)

Im ok with this

>Assassination so widespread in America to the point where it's discussed on clearnet

How do I work for Huawei? I looked them up and they have an office in Santa Clara. But it doesn't look like they are hiring...

Attached: 1561699000581.jpg (720x920, 182K)

Imagine the smell