youtube.com/watch?v=AwQVWp7wKmg

Attached: macrumors.jpg (782x587, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhtHjwFtT18
youtu.be/hUBsxCcJeUc?t=383
youtube.com/watch?v=AwQVWp7wKmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543563229828.gif (540x540, 279K)

just bend it back. ez.

Attached: pepe_glasses.png (527x502, 339K)

based

Apple products are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhtHjwFtT18

>I woke up one morning and my iPad just magically bent itself in a 90° angle overnight while only sitting on a flat table
ok, sure.
I mean, iPads do bend during the manufacturing process, yes, but even then it's a very subtle bend and they don't just magically bend like that without being touched or put under pressure.

Something's fishy here

I agree, that dude sounds suspect to me.

Even so, Apple is at fault for making suck a weak case, it's ridiculously fragile.

Tha't not the point tho. It's too weak even for normal use, you can see he effortlessly bend it back in another video.

Aluminium is garbage

based

why do wh*toid youtubers do this? why cant you just go straight the point? go fuck yourself with that half and hour long videos

Aluminium isn't even a bad material choice, although Id prefer tech to be stainless steel. Apple are just shit at designing strong devices they allway go too thin in places which is why basically every aluminium iPhone bends like paper

i am done with tablets, since smaller sized laptops with touchscreens are affordable why not just get a 12 to 14 inch laptop with touchscreen, then you have a both laptop mode & tablet mode, with either windows or linux or chromiumOS or android,

*do your research first to get compatible hardware before buying, terms & conditions apply, caveat emptor

What do these people do with their iPads? Put them in their back pockets?

they put them on their bed, then jump on the bed like a little kid and screaming "i got an ipad pro"

That's actually a reasonable explanation: Amerifat rolls over his iPad in his bed after a fap session.

Yeah the ipad pro has literally nothing but the screen, battery and some aluminum barely holding it together

A premium device needs to be magnesium alloy.

considering how much those goddamn apple products cost they should be using titanium

Youtuber creators get higher ratings based on length of video viewed. You can just skim through it.

apple is collapsing lmao

>01. claims iPad bent out of nothing
>02. claims he takes well care of his stuff
>03. doesn't comprehend the result of his visit at the Apple Store beforehand by taking into account point 01.
>04. openly admits not having a single book in his possession despite owning a gazillion of tech gadgets and showing off his college diploma/certificate.
>05. thinks that metal will bend back by just putting heavy stuff on it, totally ignoring you have to overbend in order to compensate for the "flexing back effect" most materials have.
>06. ridicules himself even more by thinking that time will take care of it as if metal could cure/heal over time
>07. proves himself a liar (point 02) in the second video by showing us the dent just above the SIM-Card tray in 10:41.
>08. still doesn't realize that the Apple guy for sure saw the dent above the SIM-Tray as well
>09. (somewhat unrelated but...) do ameritards seriously have carpeted floors in their living spaces? Gosh ......
I think he should be honest about his diploma and show us the printer he made it with.
In addition to this, he should admit he has bent it because he simply were unaware the ipad lying in his bed or on the couch when he layed/sat down.

It's the ads. Also if you pass the 10 minute Mark, YouTube let's you spam the video with interstitial ads without limit; one can put ads every couple of seconds if he wants
tl;dr aDs $$$$$

Spot on m8

Could ipads be warping from heat and internal pressure from they way components are mounted on the chassis?

Attached: (JPEG Image, 300 × 168 pixels) (2).jpg (300x168, 5K)

I have cheap laminate flooring in my bedroom :)

My grandmother in law just got one of these new and it was bent. Trying to even out the bend is incredibly fucking hard. Its not like you can put it flat on a table and press on it. Her vision is too poor to notice it anyway.

OH NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/hUBsxCcJeUc?t=383

oof

based

everyone can code
but you're too dumb to change your ram
apple, 2019

Based

yes I'm totally sure the ipad just bent on its own and this youtuber certainly isn't lying to anyone and DEFINITELY isn't trying to use his cringey eceleb status for a free replacement of something he fucked up. Nope, definitely not. totally innocent there.

cope

>7:10
>he puts on a glove to touch a cinder block only for like a few seconds
Oh God, what a pussy!

ok sweetie, now go play with your virtual friends so the adults can talk

sure thing mom

Sedba

this

Basado y rojo pastilla xd

ijeet cope

yikes

is this what they mean by onions boy?

i just moved into an apartment build in '78 and it's carpeted throughout. don't ask me why but people here (canada) like this shit

but yes obviously he broke his product and cannot just take responsibility for his own negligence cuz he's a tard

>youtube.com/watch?v=AwQVWp7wKmg
>murrican
>no books in house
checks out

Attached: 3032620442_a715965f2e.jpg (500x500, 80K)

*bend itself*

And don't you forget your place yuropoor

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 100K)

>apple user
>rick&morty shirt
>shitty plastic sunglasses
>beard cut too high on weak chin

god, what an insufferable cunt

>I mean, iPads do bend during the manufacturing process, yes, but even then it's a very subtle bend
meanwhile any other piece of technology doesn't do this you fucking retarded faggot cuck.

this

No problems yet with my iPad Pro gen 2 after being thrown in my backpack and carried around daily.

Sounds like this person was a clumsy fuck and decided to blame apple for their fuckups.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1555976807548.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Wow great shitpost.

Exactly the sort of shirt I'd expect on someone who spent $1400+ on an iPad

Attached: 2019_06_28_20_45_51_Taking_My_BENT_1429_iPad_Pro_to_the_Apple_Store_YouTube.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

>In an interview with Complex, Lil' B was asked what "based" meant:
>"Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive. When I was younger, based was a negative term that meant like dopehead, or basehead. People used to make fun of me. They was like, 'You’re based.' They’d use it as a negative. And what I did was turn that negative into a positive. I started embracing it like, 'Yeah, I’m based.' I made it mine. I embedded it in my head. Based is positive."

Based originates from Based God in reference to rapper Lil B from 2010 when it was a /b/ meme.

Posting satania and replying to it with “based” is the opposite of what based means. You are following the grain like a good little npc. What we actually find is that it is the iToddlers that are based because despite the shilling efforts by Google marketing against Apple, they continue to proudly post here.

Attached: iChad destroys Satania.gif (480x286, 3.03M)

*sets you on fire*

Have Sneed.

SEETHING

Attached: 1546006198158.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Every single thing you’ve ever interacted with in your life has “bent” in some capacity.

based

>they continue to post proudly
Remember what month it is?

Attached: 1561142548250.png (400x1650, 367K)

this