youtube.com/watch?v=G8p9o28yqws
youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHsIcsjtdI
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/bant/
archive.klaxa.eu.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently out of season, I guess.

It still exists. We're set to play in the Winter Cup in February. We will post a thread about it when we get close. implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums

Attached: 1513964981942.png (644x456, 15K)

>ELITE
>MUSCULAR
>NEVER RELEGATED

Attached: bantmedal.jpg (1031x1219, 276K)

That's a very nice picture, user.

Out of season at the moment. Playing next year.

Attached: ourleaf.png (1275x714, 1.38M)

Thanks. Hoping to finish this soon.

it kicks off in mid-february, Jow Forums's in pot 2

This is coming out awesome. A shame what happened to alzheimers guy.

What happened?

Fuck me, I thought leaf girl's torso was all sorts of anorexic

Now I'm getting hype!

Attached: bant.png (750x500, 152K)

What an ancient image. Does that artist still go here?

Ah, okay.
Cute!

Isn't there a coloured version?

If you have it post it.

Maybe. Let me check the archives.

What's 4cc?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums_Cup

We mod the shit out of PES and let boards face off against each other.

People quit posting him. I'd rather see his bald face then another frog copied from the lastest /tv/ pasta

did we win last one?

It was a lot easier to get an Alzheimers chain going when you could make 5 threads.

/vg/ won the Summer Cup. But we did promote in that cup, so we did well enough.

Speaking of which, do we have a stadium yet? How hard is it to make a Stadium mesh?

I made a stadium myself to try it, but I'm having trouble getting the exporter to export it properly. I'm going to see if I can get someone to look into why it might not be exporting properly.
We are not a popular board, so some are not so eager to assist us, and even so, most are busy with their own teams.

Got any screenshots of it?

Yeah, I'll post it on like an hour or two.

It's kind of bare-bones, but I'm not a creative person. We chatted around a few ideas - including a Canada-themed stadium and a ice-hockey rink stadium, but never totally decided on anything. This is my test run, which is having some problems exporting out of Blender like I mentioned. The field texture in the center would be a plowed field.

Attached: borche_farms.png (1533x1027, 613K)

I always felt that some type of snowy-themed arena suit Jow Forums best, because many of our memes have some association with cold climates. Cirno, Leaf Girl, Look at him go...

maybe borche farms could be in a cooler region, like eastern europe and have buildings that are of a similar style

Sounds like a plan, but I'd leave it up to the modeler. They're the one with the tools!

There was some concern by other aesthetic people that a snow/ice themed stadium would be blindingly bright, based upon previous similar stadiums, and the sandy pitch stadium that /trv/ used.
I am also limited in what I can do personally because i am not a good artist. I just downloaded all the objects in that screenshot there, then added them into the stage.

>stadium would be blindingly bright,
Hmm, maybe it could just be a light dusting of snow on the ground
>I am also limited in what I can do personally because i am not a good artist.
well its no rush, cup ain't until February.

>dusting of snow
I could do that, but I'll have to see how to make it not look like the cum splotches of /d/ stadium.

The committee in charge of running the cup hasn't stated what version of PES will be used either. If it's PES17 we have some pretty new models that are already done for some players. If they decide to go with PES 18 then pretty much every team but /mlp/ will have comparatively grim aesthetics because Konami totally overhauled how everything works.

New engine?

I don't know the specifics, but the way the players are built is fundamentally different from before - and more complex too.

Perhaps that means that making meshes more faithful to the characters will be possible...
Or it means we'll all be running letterbox heads.
Either way, interesting!

Have you tried using SketchUp in order to build terrain elevations and then importing it? as the base.

I could try it... I just need to get the PES exporter to work before anything else.

It needs a 30 year old boomer riding a lawnmower and drinking a monster

that's not even a Jow Forums thing, even if it wasn't cancer

That's a /v/ meme, and not one that every had much traction here. I'd rather wojak then you know who, but for some reason wojak's posters have avoided this place like the plague post-Slowjak invasion.

Did anyone even claim boomerjak? I know at least zoomerjak has had enough traction to become a TF2 hat.

I believe so. /tv/ maybe. It's not a Jow Forums thing regardless

I just realised that if Jow Forums was a real place, it would probably be somewhere in Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=3PgNPc-iFW8

youtube.com/watch?v=G8p9o28yqws

kot ID get

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Happy Chirstmas eve.

In that case Cirno is the Tsaritsa of Jow Forums now

Updootin' to new PEZ.

цapицa чиpнo best чиpнo
youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB4

Attached: AE4095FD-CD7F-4064-9424-51E42599CBE6.png (356x631, 269K)

We could actually use this for Cirno's goal horn

If we're ever hurting for memes, we can always take iichan.hk's on loan. We're close enough to each other it would work.

Attached: 1528513925136.jpg (699x1024, 120K)

Here's to a successful new year for Jow Forums 4CC, and Jow Forums!

Attached: 1519107200436.jpg (849x1200, 1.23M)

Long Live Jow Forums

Attached: 1545358723572.png (515x600, 186K)

A toast to r_banter

Attached: 1535187223375.jpg (900x1200, 755K)

hop

Please let’s do it

It got wrecked by the champions league m8

I think it's a good idea

Attached: 1538582067610.png (820x768, 203K)

What did we do wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHsIcsjtdI

The belts are a nice touch.

Attached: 1533699966598.jpg (1000x1268, 166K)

Attached: 1521486382861.jpg (1200x849, 312K)

Are these on youtube?

You can find videos at bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/bant/ and also archive.klaxa.eu.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums to check the match history. The Jow Forums match was a good match if you're looking for a blowout win.

Wish that leaf and aussie weren't dead memes.

Go ahead and post them, user. Nobody is stopping you!

Attached: 1535233833861.png (840x640, 192K)

fishe

okey

okey.

okey.

not okey

okey

This is fantastic btw
We're gonna kick ass!

What are the top teams atm?

The ranking system sucks imo, but /vg/ won the last Elite. But you can think of it as the higher pot placement in the upcoming Elite cup the better. implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow Forums_Winter_Cup

I wonder if Jow Forums is going to survive long enough for the next cup, with how many things have been breaking lately.

Didn't you hear? Mods can't delete threads anymore.

Don't you mean Janitors?

WTF? What's even the point if they can't delete? Without janitors, there's nobody around to police euro hours.

I guess so they can have the janitors tell them something needs deleting only to get chewed out like every time someone tells them a report hasn't been responded to for 12 hours.

We had a 4cc team?

We have for a while.

I wasn't really aware since I don't see threads.

They happen every so often for polling, and on game days. Mods can get angry if they see it sometimes so we don't make too many of them.

Poor Sonya.

They show up around certain seasons. Wouldn't do much good to keep them around when no games are going on.