My browser? It's Brave

>My browser? It's Brave.

Attached: 191.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
youtu.be/wkahckjo0FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's Brave
It has to be in order to endure a fag like you.

Brave is only used by Wintoddlers.

>My operating system? It's Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019.

Attached: smj4jzewnuc21.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

So why use Brave?

Privacy tweaks + not full autist like UGC (i.e. you don't have to sideload add-ons).

fpbp

But why do you care about privacy if you use Windows?

Privacy is not binary + LTSC & ShutUp10 make it basically perfect.

But why do you care about privacy when all your data is being sent to Microsoft regardless?

These two words kill the freetard

Attached: 1561479966744.png (345x53, 4K)

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

???

Attached: uy.png (341x47, 1K)

let me help you

Attached: Screenshot_20190627_221443.png (662x37, 6K)

Figures, dickhead

GNUtard cope, you've got nothing on LTSC.

It's the same shit, you retard.

LTSC is just the same old Windows.

>Microsoft is going to sabotage their business users, who have privacy regulations of their own to follow, to earn a few extra shekels off of Jow Forums NEETs who decided to use LTSC as well

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

It's windows. keep being delusional that you're somehow safe because "hurr my long-term-release." it will __always__ phone home, launch wireshark and watch as your data is obfuscated and sent off.

same

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

>Microsoft is going to sabotage their business users, who have privacy regulations of their own to follow
How is it sabotage? Microsoft's EULA states that they collect data.

I have, and it doesn't
Cope harder, your shit OS will never take off

Enterprise has a different EULA, and EULAs are less legally important than legal privacy regulations like for example HIPAA

>Enterprise has a different EULA
That includes data collection...

Ever heard of double dipping? Windows is a legacy platform anyway and they're milking it as hard as they can.

That includes data collection when not configured.

>implying
The only people with a reason to stick with Windows are gamers. If it came out that MS was collecting enterprises' data when told not to, their entire business market would switch to macOS in a snap.

>when not configured
You can't block anything.

>their entire business market would switch to macOS in a snap.
Keep dreaming, even if they knew and planned to switch it'd take them a decade to implement.

the reason most people in business don't use anything but windows is because they don't know any better and think "it's corporate". They don't want to deal with a mac because it makes them look like a faggot in front of their peers. Also, most people don't even know what else exists. So when they start a business, they go and get MS licenses, MS servers etc etc and their so sucked into that ecosystem, paying so many license fees, that they simply cannot move operating systems.

M$ can do whatever they want and M$ will collect all that data from them.

>You can't block anything
See >implying
Rushing a switch > lawsuits

Switching costs > lawsuit costs

>They don't want to deal with a mac because it makes them look like a faggot in front of their peers
Yeah, normalfags are usually intimidated by Unix.

>Switching costs > lawsuit costs
In terms of what's worth it not actual cost

Check your own network activity.

>Switching costs > lawsuit costs
bruh, you think the law has stopped them in the past

Attached: 37d.jpg (256x256, 8K)

OK retard
youtu.be/wkahckjo0FA

The business users, not MS

Are you saying it didn't connect to any microsoft services? Are you an idiot? Among default NTP, update checking, error reporting, default app services, etc. they can absolutely send telemetry. I bet you fell for the "disable" telemetry settings on the first release of windows 10.
>2 min video
>conclusive
I'll log some stuff via hardware firewall and post it this weekend

>lawsuit costs
Or they could keep using Windows despite it spying, like everybody does, zero dollars > some dollars.

>I'll log some stuff via hardware firewall and post it this weekend
Make sure you actually configure it properly with W10Privacy or ShutUp10 or something unlike that Twitter retard from a few months back

No, lawsuits as in the business using Windows being sued. If MS is found to be collecting data protected by HIPAA or something, then those businesses continue to use it, they're being negligent and could be sued if any more data breaches occur

>Make sure you actually configure it properly with W10Privacy or ShutUp10 or something
Are companies expected to do that?

>Make sure you actually configure it properly with W10Privacy or ShutUp10 or something unlike that Twitter retard from a few months back
>it's perfectly reliable no data is sent
>make sure you run all these programs to try and stop the built-in spyware
do you realize how stupid this sounds? you recognize that spyware is included in the OS but your shitty 3rd-party program somehow keeps you safe? I'll use LTSC and mitmproxy to capture ssl traffic.

It's literally just an easier way of setting group policy which, yes, companies do

FATALITY

NO THANKS I DON'T LIKE SPYWARE YOU FUCKING SHILLING FAGGOT

Attached: asadwillfuckyouup.jpg (245x284, 23K)

so brave of you to say that

Attached: e2eea1e2a284a4446b73a4c32409a41d837869ca_00.jpg (307x479, 18K)

Retard

>Used his shoulder for the head
I've always said meatheads have bigger shoulders than brains.

holy shit fpbp

Attached: laugh with you.jpg (565x407, 37K)