Hey Jow Forums, what's your opinion on Linus Tech Tips?

Hey Jow Forums, what's your opinion on Linus Tech Tips?

Attached: Linus_Tech_Tips.png (620x719, 564K)

bump for interdast

nice

Can't believe he has all that time to make tech videos AND write a kernel!

His sponsor spot segways are so seamless

Cant believe he has time to be homosexual and raise a family with a cuckolded asian wife at the same time he writes a kernel

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: torvalds.jpg (994x558, 87K)

The fuck does he have 10 copies of next to the trashcan?

>literally balding
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH

KEK

Is he /ourguy/?

He is knowledgeable, nice and not too geeky, but he has a hard time figuring out how to give his employes more space in his videos, since the main channel still has his name

I watch his vids so I can get cozy with the white geek girls in my class.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Balding manlet with a micropenis who couldn't find a single white woman to fuck.

Linus seems to be a genuinely good guy, but LTT videos are boomer clickbait trash

It's like watching old TechTV right in the days after they changed their name from ZDTV. If you're not very knowledgeable you can learn something. If you already know everything you might find it to be a bit, you know, above you. But unlike TechTV where there was a heavy emphasis on teaching tech to boomers it's directly aimed at dumbass gaymers a lot of the time.

He looks like a bottom twink

Annoying voice, cringey sponsorship segways

I like to leave it on the background while i'm doing other things.

Black women are better anyways. White Man connect with Black woman spiritually and physically on a much higher level than with white females. The white man cannot resist the curves of a black woman. The black woman cannot resist the white man. A bond forged by God himself.

Stop advertising.

He seems like a nice guy and his vids are mostly pretty entertaining even if I don't really care for the gaymer and zoomerish stuff. Floatplane is also pretty interesting project.

I bet that's gone well

Attached: 1531711731699.jpg (720x480, 125K)

Black women look and smell disgusting. their hair feels like steel wool and their vaginas look like shitted down black holes.
The complete physical package is disgusting to look at. And the disgusting skin color of blacks makes it even more disgusting.

t. Low test yellow fever fag

I used to watch him a lot more when I was younger around 2014/2015 but still come back to his videos from time to time because they're purely entertaining and you never run out of fun content to watch. Plus him and his staff are knowledgeable and are full of ideas. One of the most fun tech channels to this day.

I'd touch Linus' Tech Tips if you know what I mean. No homo.

Attached: 1532107196311.png (608x679, 142K)

>t. Low test yellow fever fag
Bullshit.
Just because i find niggers to be disgusting in both looks and smell, it doesn't mean i'm into chinks.
I'm married to a white woman, because this is peak level human genetics and they look on average much better than shitskinned subhumans.
Even ugly white women look a lot better than shitskins and niggers actually.

linus sex tips

Would fugg if he wore female clothing.

3DPD a shit.

Attached: 1559883682655.jpg (472x472, 39K)

crash bandicoot

>Hey Jow Forums, what's your opinion on Linus Tech Tips?
Go advertise your retarded e-celebs and their shitty youtube channels somewhere else.

I actually unironically enjoy his videos

Dude's a shill and owns it. I respect him for that. Otherwise anthony and that blond guy are the best presenters. I miss luke tho, he was cute.

is he italian? because those hands could tell tales

I like him. Anthony is the real nigga, though.

segues you retard

He should pay more attention to kernel instead of his YouTube channel.

He wrote his own kernel

I don't think he is making good videos, but I also recognize he isn't aiming to make videos for me.
I think I give him more shit because he makes clickbait that is recommended everywhere, using words like review and classifying it as technology.
I blame him for killing off an industry that could have been quite interesting and useful. It would have been cool if tech reviews was a thing and not just you laugh you lose... WITH A COMPUTER!!!

Decent channel with good content and pleasant employees. Riley the best, Anthony a shit.

Attached: 2ucqnu0nrm631.png (1515x1515, 2.53M)

EVERY FUCKING WEEK
THIS QUESTION GETS ASKED
go look at the fucking archives

He made the operative system that saved the world. Pretty based, really.

Attached: 1558565502906.png (209x241, 8K)

dropped

Attached: file.png (1200x755, 303K)

no change in theme since forever, really cringy sometimes. sponsors are annoying. new staff sucks dick except the the linux bro.

I like most of the staff but there's a guy, dunno his name, looks like your stereotypical nerd, that is literally clueless about everything.

You can tell he doesn't appreciate computer hardware anymore by the way he handles it. In one of his recent videos he upgraded his monitor, apparently that previous 100hz 3440x1440 or whatever wasn't good enough.