Navi lineup beyond 5700XT is spotted in official Eurasian Economical Commitee site's listings!

Most importantly:
>5800XT, 5850XT, 5900XT, 5950XT
Considering that 5700XT already matches RTX 2070, it means that either 5800XT or 5850XT will be matching RTX 2080/Ti, thus AMD has been already holding cards up it's sleeve which are BETTER than 2080 Ti.

Please note that currently nobody else is reporting on this finding for one and only one reason alone - the site is in Russian language and 99.99% of 'muriburger phatlard's anglosuxxonian-speaking cuntries out there are too uneducated to understand what it says/what it's about or to seek it out, so they've essentially shitted themselves by completely missing on this. Nevertheless, here's a direct link to that listing: portal.eaeunion.org/sites/odata/_layouts/15/Portal.EEC.Registry.Ui/DirectoryForm.aspx?ViewId=859ec98d-f4fe-423a-b6bc-d01b53fd4b7c&ListId=0e3ead06-5475-466a-a340-6f69c01b5687&ItemId=232#mixed=1&paginginfo=Paged=TRUE&p_ID=62859&pagenumber=1
What's most important about this finding, is the mere fact that this is an official listing that's being available to everyone and anyone right in the open and that it's been set on an official site of a commission that directly regulates import/export of such products into/out of the Russian Federation and several other CIS/ex-USSR countries. This is as legit and confirmed as it could ever possibly get, mateys. Anyone who'll be dumb enough to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about it being any "fake" is a total fucking idiot automatically and immediately. Screen this thread for the nearest future in the case when this also starts appearing on other outlets and the mentioned cards eventually get announced/released one by one, so that you can shove screenshots with this thread right in the dumb faces of any utterly moronic naysayers.

P.S.
"Eurasian Economical Committee" is NOT affiliated with EU in any way and it's NOT a EU structure, it's a completely separate governmental structure/organ. Stop being so fucking dumb, 'murilards.

Attached: 645865j6450689u.jpg (1170x987, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM
twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1143905219673088000
wccftech.com/amd-navi-20-radeon-rx-graphics-card-ray-tracing-gcn-architecture-rumor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sapphire has reserved every possible name you fucking retard.

These are not "reserved names", but ALREADY APPROVED products, you dumb fuck. This is clearly shown by TUL's entries, since only several of them were approved thus far and not entire lineup (meaning Sapphire did earlier/faster than TUL, so we've yet to see more entries coming up soon for TUL). Stay mad, noVideotic milking lolcow.

Attached: bda9488eea1214d29b5091e7882b816e098c9ed281808e3ce881970be0024bda.jpg (1041x1238, 294K)

>the r*ssian subhuman is at it again
overdose on krokodil

> wall of text
> Stop being so fucking dumb, 'murilards.
> nvidiot
> dumb fuck
Good luck with getting any conversation going in your thread, russki bydlo.

Back to Jow Forums, toddlers.

Fuck off back to wccftech, piece of underage shit.

You seem...frustrated, kid. I wonder why...

Attached: 1537390126046.png (532x539, 601K)

>so many immediately triggered noVideots ITT
Kek.

5700XT alreadly have 40 CU and have a 220W TDP rating. If RDNA can really scale up to 80 CUs this shit will be at least over 300W. Another house fire 3x8pin GPU.

>he's so new that he sincerely doesn't know

Attached: TUL PowerColor R9 295X2 Devil 13.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

they could add hbmeme to lower power
maybe they'll wait to clear radeon 7 inventory and dump all their hbm dies on high end navi

I doubt it, Navi/RDNA is still limited to 64 CUs. High end Navi will most likely be 16.5 TFlops at around 2GHz. This is the biggest GPU AMD can currently make due to architecture limitations.

Nvidia does not have a 64 SM limit, though they are limited by die size. They can't really make a bigger GPU than the TU102 without moving to 7nm. With that said a 2080ti can push 18 TFlops with ease right now. If Nvidia wanted to they could release a version of the 2080ti with a higher power limit. A core clock of 2.2GHz would be an easy target for a triple slot or hybrid card. The result of such a clock would be a 20+ TFlop card. I suspect this is what the rumored 2080ti Super will be (also Super will only use binned GPUs).

Also even with the more efficient Navi/RDNA architecture it will still be the case that 1 Nvidia TFlop > 1 AMD TFlop. So there will be no magically AMD GPU this gen that beats out the 2080ti. AMD's big card (Navi64?) will probably sit in between a stock 2080 and stock 2080ti. Pretty good when one considers the turmoil that AMD's graphics division has been in over the last five years.

>literally official listing by official entity (making it de facto 100% confirmation immediately)
>doubt it

I don't doubt that AMD has cards above the 5700xt segment. What I doubt is that any of them will beat out the 2080ti, let alone come close to matching it.

>4x8
>FOUR BY FUCKING EIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

It was also pulling something like 550~580W during 100% load, if my memory is right.

>I doubt is that any of them will beat out the 2080Ti
5700XT already matches 2070. Can't you count?

>currently nobody else is reporting on this finding
twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1143905219673088000
Posted on the 26th

Anyway everyone knows there's a bigger Navi, the Navi 21 so of course there's going to be a 5800 series at least. Would Navi 21 be at 2080 Ti level? Who knows, but consider also Nvidia will have Ampere/7nm Turing nearly ready by then. Hopefully AMD will undercut Nvidia's pricing too, but looking at the RX 5700 series, I'm not optimistic

Attached: D9VuUJHUEAMuSYn.png (1200x243, 197K)

HERE. WE. FUCKING. GO.
FUDers and naysayers are utterly BTFO'd.
The shit is-fucking-rael, boyz.

The 2080ti averages around 1.4x-1.8x the performance of the 2070. Closer to 1.6x when the game is not CPU bound. That is a big range, that means there is plenty of segments for AMD to fill up all while not beating out the 2080ti. Also the 5700xt matches the 2070 on AMD selected benches. I suspect reviews will show it lands between the 2060 and 2070.

Komachi is fine, but what I was referring to is the literal "hardware news outlets/sources", as TPU, WCCF, Tom's, and other places like that. Out of all tech related places out there, only Russian 4pda (which covers literally everything from e-books to server enterprise hardware) actually mentioned it, due to obvious reasons I guess.

Prepare to be massively disappointed, AMD only gives a shit about Ryzen right now.

Attached: 66drhw1vcxv11.jpg (1306x1360, 236K)

>Also the 5700xt matches the 2070 on AMD selected benches
AMD picked a billion games where nvidia had a massive leap ahead of them before

just like RVII already matched 2080?
AMD meeting, or out performing 2070 would be a miracle, no +3 this game -5 that game again.

>RVII already matched 2080?
Vega VII matches 2080 Ti in several YOBA titles (DMC 5 and etc).

what are you trying to say here

it doesn't matter. if it can't be ahead across the board any niche lead is meaningless, specially the way they priced it

Point taken. Scary how much they rely on Videocardz everything. I know some of them follow Apisak, at least

maybe they can reduce the TDP and increase performance by using HBM memory?

tech journalism doesn't exist. even comparing 10 benhcmarks isn't that reliable anymore since they all use same methods these days

>DMC 5
>niche lead
You literally can't strawgrasp harder than this, Jow Forumsuyse.

had to say, it may stop at 250w
HBM doesn't really help that much
my theory those cards are for next year, probably pre next gen consoles launch
7nm EUV will be in full swing by then, they may fit it in 250w

still who the fuck cares, it''s 2 years past 2080ti(ampere not coming 2020 my bet) for close to it's price. AMD is either clueless about market or price fixing it with nvidia to move boundaries more, not directly of course. the only proper way to fix these prices is to stop buying.

let me translate it for you: niche lead means it's a lead in a very few titles and a loss across the bigger number of games.

>HBM doesn't really help that much
oh boy it does

Still, Nvidia will destroy Radeon when they release their 7nm GPUs, so who cares?

>their 7nm GPUs
See you in 2021.

we will have to be stuck with 1080 performance for 1080 launch price for another 2 years.
what a time to be alive! I'm somewhat jealous of 1080 owners these days who got it on launch month took the value bank.

RTX 2080/Ti was launched Oct 2018. I don't think they'd go more than two years without a high end chip now that mining is dead. They have investors to answer to. Yeah 7nm is expensive, but with Samsung reportedly offering them lower pricing than TSMC, I'm sure Nvidia will release them sooner rather than later. I'm sure they'd rather not keep selling those massive dies, when they can reduce them in half but maintain the pricing

>We will compete with the overpriced rtx cards
>By releasing equivalently expensive cards of our own

>I don't think they--
NoVideo is 1 full year behind AMD on tech-process, which they've admitted themselves. By the time 7nm GayForced starts being shitted out, Radeon will already be on 7nm+ EUV. What's even more funnier about this, is the fact that "SUPER" is a literal knee-jerk due to RX 5700XT, which isn't even a high or top end. AMD is LITERALLY sandbagging THIS hard. They're LITERALLY making competition fuck-up badly and just sitting on the side of the river and watching them while eating popcorn. Both CPUs and GPUs alike.

that would be true, if anyone but 10 people from Jow ForumsAMD wanted to buy navi cards
tell me honestly, are you buying 5700xt?

Is this what average AMD fans like?

I'm buying either RX 5800XT, 5850XT, or 5950XT.
It's going to be 2080 Ti-tier performance at the lowest, but for 25~50% cheaper price, which is exactly what I want from it.

in late 2020 then when everyone be talking about ampere? I don't know user, sounds like vega situation to me

I highly doubt at least 5750 and 5800 won't be announced and out by end of this year. And Ampere is long ways to go.

only Siggraph left for this year, they won't release something as big outside event

It's a mental illness, yes.

Attached: average amdfag.jpg (1011x254, 34K)

Yet they're planning to out THREADRIPPER Mark III (official name inside AMD is "THIRDRIPPER") literally at the end of November/mid of December. Come on.

>that pic
He's not wrong, though.

Attached: GN moron.png (729x243, 1.35M)

Why do you talk like this? Aren't you embarrassed of yourself?

>Radeon will already be on 7nm+ EUV
If Nvidia went Samsung, they're also on 7nm EUV. If Nvidia stayed with TSMC, then what's stopping them from using the same 7nm+ EUV as AMD?

>Super knee-jerk, AMD sandbagging
RTX 2060 Super is a slightly less cut-down RTX 2070. 2070 Super is a cut-down 2080. They had the option to do this all along, but they didn't, because they didn't need to. Wouldn't that mean Nvidia are the ones sandbagging? Both Nvidia and AMD have more powerful products waiting in the wings. So both sides are sandbagging?

>They're LITERALLY making competition fuck-up badly
Intel fucked themselves up. Nvidia are not in any shape, or form, fucked up in the market where they compete with AMD. If, anything, Nvidia are the ones fucking the consumers up because of how uncompetitive AMD have been over the last few years. You make it sound as if Nvidia have entirely stopped designing GPUs or something

He's r*ssian. I recognise his posting style since he used to shill how vega will bankrupt nvidia. I don't know how he's not rangebanned yet.

>If Nvidia stayed with TSMC, then what's stopping them from using the same 7nm+ EUV as AMD?
Holy shit, you're THAT underage as to not understand such simple concept as "long-term contract"?

>Both Nvidia and AMD have more powerful products waiting in the wings
nGreedia doesn't have jack shit beyond 2080 Ti, currently. They physically can't do anything until they move to 7nm, which they can't currently.

>Nvidia are not in any shape, or form, fucked up
The "SUPER" alone in it's entirety is a massive fuck-up, you dumb reality-denying dipshit.
>You make it sound as if Nvidia have entirely stopped designing GPUs
They TRY, but they can't do jack shit right now, due to being one full year behind on tech.

Fix your defectors, toddler.

God you are fucking retarded. Neck yourself AMDjeet

Attached: 1537862629975.png (900x600, 492K)

is it possible super is an early 7nm release from nvidia? I have a feeling it is

You make it as if Nvidia could not possibly ever switch to 7nm. By "long-term contract", do you mean that TSMC are preventing them to do so? For what possible reason are TSMC denying money? What's stopping Nvidia from going to Samsung?

>By "long-term contract", do you mean that TSMC are preventing them to do so?
The contract is that AMD currently has roughly 80% of TSMC's fab force to produce CPUs and GPUs. Everything else is left to mobile shit and etc. nGreedia has nothing, that's why they had to resort to Samsung and etc.

trash thread all i wanna know how much will 5700 with good cooler be

>trash thread

Attached: 1501514497802.png (672x779, 2M)

Seek help, but I know that r*ssians lack proper healthcare, so just overdose on krokodil and end it all.

I don't know how you could ever believe that, when TSMC have been shipping Apple, Huawei and Qualcomm chips since last year. That is hundreds of millions of chips. That's a fuckton of wafer starts. No possible way AMD will ship 4x the volume of those mobile chips for 2019 and 2020, even with Rome, Matisse and Navi. Why would TSMC allocate 80% of their 7nm capacity exclusively to AMD when the majority of their business comes from the mobile industry? And as you said, Nvidia had to resort to Samsung. What's the problem here? Samsung will absolutely have their 7nm EUV ready for HVM early next year. Had it been a last minute decision to switch to Samsung (which I doubt), Nvidia will STILL be ready to launch them next year. Remember how AMD had to switch from GlobalFoundries to TSMC? That didn't delay AMD for a year did it?

--> .

then all amdrones then should be sent to Jow Forums for intel/nvidia are jews threads
dumb r*ssian

Kys kindly, toddler.

State that I wanna buy 5700
posts img of nvidiot crying
dud what

Who cares by the time big navi is out it will barely go up against heavily discounted turing + super and 7nm which will be much much faster

Amd missed the boat again and don't care about gamers or small workstation fags especially in the high end gpu segment.

Oh and primitive discard + Ray tracing and variable shading still hasn't made it into navi o na hardware level so hurrdurr enjoy your wait for that if it ever comes.

Sick of amd gpus promising and never delivering.

Shit on nvidia all you want but they deliver

T. 2700x and rtx 2080ti fag

The 5700XT clocks up to 1905mhz. Power consumption is a consequence of high clocks outside of the sweet spot on the power curve. You could easily add more CU and lower clocks to reach higher performance without power consumption drastically increasing.
This was already pointed out yesterday. AMD will end up shipping a 295w card like they always do.

Ohnononononono.
But it doesn't have ray tracing

Tom's has a good scope reading of power consumption. Outside of running Furmark they pulled 380-430w typically. Not too bad for a dual GPU card. Peak spikes were lower than prior generation dual GPU cards.

5700xt is overcocked and overvolted to hell.
Just undervolt.

This.
They are offering poor value cards with 2016 performance with 2018 peak mining boom prices with even worse thermals and no new features

It's actually a joke and had I not jumped shi from rtg repeatedly because of their garbage gpus I'd be a shill just like the rest of these morons.
Fuck red gpus and fuck them they are stupid

I buy the best gpus on the market not 2nd fiddle overpriced weak shit like radeon 7 or Vega 64lc or that joke fury x with 4gb of hbm1
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? God amd are fucking dumb when it comes to consumer gpus it's like they just don't care and as well they shouldn't it's a shrinking market

Tflop doesnt matter

I'm gay btw not sure if matters.

>*snip*
>2080ti fag
Got it.

>it doesn't have ray tr--
wccftech.com/amd-navi-20-radeon-rx-graphics-card-ray-tracing-gcn-architecture-rumor/

>Vega VII
>literally on par with 2080 Ti, even beating it in some games when at 4K maxed
>2016 performance
Hang yourself.

Why would they wait to announce these?

See .

You snipped your tiny dick off sad
Hah gay
Get fucked it beats the 2080 ti on one game wwz oh wow so many games mate fuck off with your lies
Your all making it sound like nvidia is as fucked as intcel
They are not they still have the fastest gpus and the entire gpu market unlike Intel who have been rapidly (and rightly) losing their grip

>You're all making it sound like nGreedia is as fucked as Inturd
You'll see soon, but, hey, keep on living in denial of the inevitable.

While I live in denial I'll still have a better gpu than you will EVER have waiting for rtg shit that will never come.
Once they ditch rdna (lmao never ever) and gcn completely (oh right rdna was meant to do this but didn't) you'll have a decent gpu in what 2 years minimum while they fob off 1st gen navi to gullible fanboys morons

jesus christ dud calm down u sound like u have down syndrome

novidio btfo

>I'll still have a better gpu than you will EVER
I have Vega VII and it's literally same as 2080 Ti performance-wise WHILE having way more VRAM that's faster AND being cheaper in price by almost 100$, you dumb dipshit.

Go suck more navi dick avatar Jim Cameron vuvucuvucweveve
Meanwhile 4 months later have nothing to show for it not even from amd themselves who used crytek as a proxy to test voxel based rt on a v56 then we never hear about it again

OK post me benchmarks where it's consistently faster at 4k I'll wait...
Your the dumbshit for falling for 16gb of vram that barely gets used
Next gen gpus will have 20 24 28 32+ anyway

RDNA > Turing
RDNA in every single console, samsung , god knows what
Turing > in x% PCs
laughable

~$500
Don't buy these cards at these prices. Buy used Vega or just wait for price drops.

Vega VII isn't really up for sale anywhere tho.

I bought a Vega 56 used, slapped an eisblock on it, and overclocked it to 1ghz memory 1.7ghz gpu, it gets 23k on Firestrike which is the same as a 2070. Cost $250 for the card and $200 for the watercooler, about the same price as a 5700XT will retail for.

You can probably do this on air cooling too, as long as you buy a model with a custom sink, I got one with a stock cooler, so my only choices were the eisblock or the 4 slot Morpheus II.

The entire current gen of cards are overpriced junk.

Why the fuck would i buy used Vega?
new one is like 300
and 5700 is advertised to be 380, so why would custom ones cost 500?
if its 400 for 5700 im getting it since it will be way easier to resell to retards

>16gb of vram that barely gets used

Attached: 1560255798134.gif (380x184, 1.06M)

>5700XT alreadly have 40 CU and have a 220W TDP rating.

That's cause they clock it up the wazoo to make up for being bad at graphics tasks. Vega has the same issue.

Note that a Vega56 at power limit 50% also uses 220W, but if you tweak the clocks and the voltage, it can also match the 2070. The 5700XT matches not only Nvidias last year product, but also AMDs last year product.

If they made the Navi cards release for $200-$280, then they'd be good, but right now they are junk.

>Radeon VII
>Beating 2080Ti

I mean I want this to be true but come on dude.

Attached: 4K.png (1324x1882, 114K)

He's r*ssian amdrone. Can't get lower than that.

all the better if you can find them for that low new. Just stay away from the stock cooler. It's quiet when idle, but it can't keep the card cool enough even after undervolting it.

>and 5700 is advertised to be 380,
$440, and performs on par with a Vega56 after some tweaking (not even a vega 64, a vega 56).

ahahah what the fuck is that? Which benchmark?

Not "clock up", it's overvolting.

>literally the same
>beating
Kys, you illiterate autist.

We've told you to go and fuck off back to your Jow Forums trash hole, you underage cocksucker. So GTFO.

>what the fuck is that?
Jude's worst nightmare.

Seek help. Illiterate retard. It loses to 2080 in amd unboxed benchmark. Can't even touch 2080Ti.