Best wireless earbuds that don't look autistic?

Best wireless earbuds that don't look autistic?

Attached: MRXJ2.jpg (1144x1144, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sennheiser-True-Wireless-Bluetooth-Fingertip/dp/B07J2WF2JW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.com/LETSCOM-Headphones-Waterproof-Sweatproof-Cancelling/dp/B07Q43PDHQ/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2867FIYL90Q54&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1561716465&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1&th=1
amazon.com/Audio-Wireless-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07HGL3J31/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Galaxy Buds seem pretty nice tbqh
>USB-C port (almost no headphones have that yet)
>wireless charging case
>much cheaper than AirPods
>proper in ears, better sound quality

Attached: 713eSotzCIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 64K)

AirPods are the single most normie wireless buds you can buy

>best speaker that doesn't make any noise?
>best torch which doesn't emit any light?

+1
These stay in my ears unlike .9 of earbuds. Also switches on and connects automatically in mono mode for podcasts or audiobooks

Redmi Airdots are pretty cool

120$ isn't cheap

I didn't say they were cheap
but they're still much cheaper than AirPods

I hear the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless are the best for pure sound.
amazon.com/Sennheiser-True-Wireless-Bluetooth-Fingertip/dp/B07J2WF2JW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Okay but what are some cost-effective wireless earbuds? Like within the 40$ range

Sennheiser is a good headphone brand but these are earbuds we're talking about. I'm not going to pay 299 burger bucks for the best sound. I'm not an audiophile and can't tell the difference anyhow.

Agreed. Cheap and do the trick.

wireless headphones are proof that the tyranny of convenience has people by a stranglehold and they are unwilling to give up inconveniences that are so minute that people only care about the convenience as a status signifier

the number of people who are seriously inconvenienced by regular headphones and who need wireless ones is so minute and the level of inconvenience so minor that i struggle to come up with any use case where its worth spending extra money on it

>tfw only earbud to ever stay in my orifice properly is Apple's

Attached: 62B51AFE-7CC5-4442-ABE5-3EA0E45E18B4.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

>I'm not going to pay 299 burger bucks for the best sound.

you're buying wireless. if you are concerned with spending too much money on shit you don't need then the worst thing you can do is buy wireless headphones. it's like $40 for a pair of them that don't even sound better than the free headphones that came with your phone, how much do you expect to be spending on a pair of them that actually sound good?

Those cords are fucking annoying while jogging/running. You can buy a short length to minimize the cord dancing, but then it'll keep pulling your head down and ruining your posture. Wireless is a Godsend in this respect.
When you're referring to it as a "status signifier" you have to be honest with yourself. It's the opposite of what you said, most people are buying them for convenience and comfort, the minority are the "urban market" wasting their already no money on them in an attempt to mate with Shanikwa and one-up Tyrone.
Go to sleep, Jayquan.

Jabra Elite t65

cords tend to break, fuck cords

These are like the popular MPow earbuds, but I can vouch that these are at least salvageable. That said, I'm only on Jow Forums right now because I was testing a pair and I think Discord's audio whatever-the-fuck settings bork'd them because there isn't any way to edit their audio. That said, fine enough while they worked. That said, it's also possible they just broke at a really inconvenient time.
amazon.com/LETSCOM-Headphones-Waterproof-Sweatproof-Cancelling/dp/B07Q43PDHQ/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2867FIYL90Q54&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1561716465&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1&th=1

I say "That said" a lot. I sure am tired.

considering there's already an entire class of headphone products specifically designed and marketed around exercise with solutions to the problems you presented that don't involve wireless, i don't think that those people would be springing for a more expensive product in comparison to a cheaper one that is specifically designed for their needs unless they were making a decision informed by their desire to signify something

i don't think you're in a very good position to be roasting people for their niggardly behavior when you are being defensive over purchasing overpriced goods for status reasons

Yeah honestly I might agree that bluetooth is a good idea for earbuds.
Every single pair of earbuds I've ever had has ended up breaking because of the wire. I want to try and fix some but I don't know where to get the replacement buttons/mic (online costs way too much for shipping and it's probably going to be some cheap chinese garbage).
For large headphones though replacing an aux cable is no big deal.

>samshit
>good

Attached: 1561327073021.jpg (508x524, 54K)

i think that's more of a problem with cheap construction than an issue with wires in themselves

i still have the pair of $20 sennheiser earbuds i bought in 2008. the rubber coating on the wires came off after i've put them through the dryer a few times but they still work. they are my trash pair and they still haven't broken.

My best tech purchase this year.

how is the battery life and sound quality?

I've had several ~30 dollar sennheiser earbuds and they've all broken at some point

Sorry you're not making much sense because business is not a real language.

I'm no audiophool so i cant speak about sound quality, they sound no worse than those AKG tuned headphones that came with my S8.

Battery is pretty good, 2 h workout and i'm still at 75 % charge, and you have a second dose of power in the case, i never ran out of juice and could charge them with the powerbank if i'm off the grid for more than a day.

If you are ok with everyone hearing what's going around you, I do highly recommend Jabra 65t.

Problems:
>Not independent
>Same humming all the Bluetooth headphones have
>No active noise cancellation

Pros:
>Stay firmly in the ears
>Can safely withstand sweat/water
>Absolutely no lag even with my Bluetooth 4.2 AptX Pixel
>Quick and hassle-free connection.

Attached: IMG_20190616_162421_1.jpg (1576x1565, 320K)

they're all starting to look autistic
even the airpods which used to be associated with having money are now just "chinese exchange student earrings"
the weird lasso ones, like the IEM bluetooth cables, make you look like a ninendo gamecube repairman/ pussy deflector
the gigantic nobby black ones that pop out of your ear make you look too poor for airpods
my advice is to wear whatever you want and not care about appearances, or stick to IEM

>5 hour battery life
I really don't know how people can bother. If it's not pushing 7-8 hours I would go mad. Even then, I already get frustrated when I have to recharge mine or switch over to something else.

Recently in a store they thought my Galaxy Buds are a hearing aid and sent someone to help me lol.

>Same humming all the Bluetooth headphones have
lol, nice cope. Even my cheap $20 wireless buds don't make any kind of humming or noise.

AirPods are unironically the best I've used and with the AirBattery app they're fine on Android.

Anyone try the JBuds Air? Need something that's wireless that I don't have to worry about getting wet/breaking,
amazon.com/Audio-Wireless-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07HGL3J31/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Attached: 714u9bGm0WL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 117K)

Seems overpriced.

AKG probably had a hand in making them, since Samsung owns them.
Judging by reviews, they probably are the better wireless earbuds, would never use them myself though.

>I really don't know how people can bother.
I don't use them while at work for the most time.
It's enough for the walk in the woods, morning jog and other outdoor activities.
Haven't yet needed to switch to anything else.

>Even my cheap $20 wireless buds don't make any kind of humming or noise.
You might have very poor hearing.
I've tried at least 3 different buds, including relatively cheap ones and all had the same exact humming.

Also bad
>micro-USB instead of superior Type-C.

QCY T1C are truly wireless and come with a charging case. Can be found for like $20-$30.

I use them and they're fine.
Look a lot like Galaxy Buds imo, but not capacitive.

Attached: 20190628_081523.jpg (720x356, 109K)

How do you figure?
>You might have very poor hearing.
Or you could have tinnitus, kek. I have tested and above average hearing, never heard what you're talking about even in the cheap ones I've used. Not that guy, by the way.

Redmi

Patrician choice fren

>solution
>no wireless
Pick one

Get chink clones, qcy qs2 will do the same and almost look the same for 24$

So I found a pair of these in a hotel room I just recently stayed at. Cleaners didn't see it under the bed or something.
What's the best way to clean them off? They're not the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, but I dont really want another person's earwax in my ear.

I own these. They do sound good but honestly I also have Mi Piston 2's plugged into a FiiO uBTR3 which sound exactly the same in terms of quality. The wireless convenience is actually very nice and is somewhat understated until you actually own a pair, thought it was just a meme myself like

antiseptic alcohol shouldn't damage them
if you're really worried about it, put them in a small baggie of it for a few minutes and then remove them from it and let them dry for like a day
not memeing about the baggie

I use a toothpick to clean mine.