FUCK roasties

FUCK roasties

Attached: BASED ching chong.webm (640x480, 751K)

FUCK lolis

Attached: a95e845e9f58aad8c4218ebf6d3772f1.jpg (626x1200, 120K)

kysafap

what is this from sauce plz

good thing he had the decency to drag her off-camera before having sex with her

work safe board lad

>implying a man of such integrity would have coitus with a cheater

As gratifying as this is, why is it on Jow Forums ?

Recommend some HD cameras I think I have a ghost in my shower

fake and gay

This is a tech board you dumb incel. Take your trash elsewhere.

>This is a tech board you dumb incel. Take your trash elsewhere.

Attached: 1548465889363.png (782x758, 127K)

Until you sit in your shower, in the dark and wait for the ghost to appear and take a polaroid, I am not recommending anything to you faggot.

I hope she is okay now.

why do people do shit like this? what the fuck is going through his head when he decides to just fucking pummel a bitch dead and drag her corpse in some ditch to presumably fuck her?

t. incel

damn he kick her on head. She looks potato after.

chink, gook, or nip?

i dont like this

> what the fuck is going through his head
Not much. But soon: a bullet.

>After interrogation, Wang (male, 31, Dalian, an employee of Dalian Yinyan Data Co., Ltd.) confessed to the crimes of beating and smashing Wu. According to Wang, on the night of the incident, after a large amount of drinking with friends, he took a taxi to go to his girlfriend's residence. On the way, when Wang was talking to his girlfriend in the car, he was forced to refuse to meet with his girlfriend, and there was a fierce quarrel.
>According to the taxi driver's description, Wang was very excited at the time, yelling and getting off at halfway. After getting off the bus, Wang walked alone on the street and went to the intersection of Cangshan Road and Huangshan Road to meet Wu, who went home alone, and violently violated Wu. On June 26, the public security organ, based on the evidence obtained, believed that Wang was suspected of forcing defamation and seeking crimes, and took criminal detention compulsory measures according to law. The public security organ in this case is investigating according to law, and will conduct judicial appraisal of Wu’s injury in accordance with legal procedures.

Kek

>huawei employee confronts iphone user on the streets

i thought he was beating a random bitch and i felt bad for a moment there. but now knowing it was just his dumb girlfriend. she got what she deserved for ignoring the nice guy and going out with an asshole like Wang. fuck her.

no you read it wrong
he was mad because of gf
he vented on a stranger named Wu

it wasn't his girlfriend dumbass
no wonder you can't get any

Learn to fucking read you retarded nigger. He got into an argument with his girlfriend, got pissed off, went home, and attacked a random girl on the way.

based
EXTREMELY based AND redpilled

Attached: meandmygf.png (579x463, 356K)

Even if you are not reading shit, you should have know from the clip that she did not recognize him

You can laugh about this happened in China but you know damn well if this happened in the West and it wasn't a white guy that did it you will never see the video or hear about it.

>the man might face up to more than five years of imprisonment for the severity of the crime of coercive indecency and the insulting offense against the woman.
isnt that too little? it should be like 30 years

Leave this site immediately or face the consequences if you condone those two posts.

Attached: a0rpfhxh0d331.jpg (778x768, 260K)

>ruined his life because of a cunt
low iq individual

Lolis FUCK me
And I FUCK You if You FUCK my lolis

No, it's too much.

Why do women getting raped get me hard? Is it some cuck shit?

edgy bro
imagine if that happened to your sister, wife, mom, or daughter

look how fucking weak he is, didn't knock her out even though he put so much effort into kicking and punching with his little stick figure hands. not to mention he looks 5'6 at best. he wouldn't stand a chance against a somehow athletic guy.
weak men are the reason why women want to fuck chads. they need Chad for protection from those disgusting pieces of shit that can only get pussy by raping women.

Everyone does
Our animal part inside us always want to rape.

the reason you've never had sex is because women know you're a pussy

Death sentence for impulsive aggressive behavior like this should be the norm. I mean it isn't that bad if you get kinda of angry while drunk and start a fight with someone but this kind of shit is way too much.

based retard

Good thing I have none of those. Fuck the roastie and fuck you, shitlord.

not gonna lie, i got hard looking at it too
i don't really want to watch it again, but that's the truth

Did he fuck it or not?

The chinese justice system is very susceptible to public pressure. Intentional assault and rape are both capital offences. He'll get the death sentence.

Some boners sure can be confusing.

Wounds heal. Lost time is unsalvageable productivity of the nation.

t. sociopath