How do i disable this reddit shit in 4chanx? it didnt used to do this

how do i disable this reddit shit in 4chanx? it didnt used to do this

Attached: 2019-06-28_210318.jpg (728x1048, 133K)

>desktop posting

>not liking reddit style
kys nazi

is it too hard to look into settings and change it?
the state of "technology" board
Im surprised you even know how to take screenshots

>not using oneechan
yike

>being so retarded that you identify normal imageboard-chat as "Reddit'
>being so retarded that you would rather read random-user posts like an autistic train-of-thought
>being so retarded that you have to post on forechin instead of just fixing it, because you think anonymous 'cool points' will help you fit-in

Attached: 1541207415961.jpg (546x896, 54K)

>>being so retarded that you identify normal imageboard-chat as "Reddit'
>>being so retarded that you would rather read random-user posts like an autistic train-of-thought
>>being so retarded that you have to post on forechin instead of just fixing it, because you think anonymous 'cool points' will help you fit-in

Attached: 1561046084049.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>>>being so retarded that you identify normal imageboard-chat as "Reddit'
>>>being so retarded that you would rather read random-user posts like an autistic train-of-thought
>>>being so retarded that you have to post on forechin instead of just fixing it, because you think anonymous 'cool points' will help you fit-in

Attached: 1556450650219.jpg (1892x1440, 640K)

The tree-style reply system is the only thing reddit did right
Nonetheless there's literally a setting to disable it learn to look at your computer screen autist

Disable quote inlining

This post annoys the inline quotes idiots. Or does it choose 1 post to stuff it under?

besides...
we all know that catalog mode is best anyway

The post itself annoys no-one..the shitty concept behind it (I need to make a whole thread because I am an autard) is what irks people.
More specifically, tourist retards that try to fit-in without taking the time to lurk & learn.

No, I mean 4chanx inline replies. What does it do with this thread of replies, since the post they're replying to replies to everything?

>Or does it choose 1 post to stuff it under?

Bingo

>mfw this image looks like reddit but with a different theme

Attached: 1529039080841.jpg (247x248, 30K)

>a web page with bits of text in one format looks like a web page with bits of text in another format

go back to the other website with text.

shift t

once you get used to it it saves you so much time from having to hover mouse though

Until someone replies to multiple posts in one post.

how do i enable this reddit shit in 4chanx? it didnt used to do this

how do i enable Jow Forums in reddit

lmao

I think it's this on the very bottom
>Quote Threading: Add option in header menu to thread conversations.

yuck