I just graduated and was asked what I wanted as a gift with a range of $1000 to $2000. What should I ask for?

I just graduated and was asked what I wanted as a gift with a range of $1000 to $2000. What should I ask for?

Attached: save.jpg (625x417, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lipperfundawards.com/Awards/UnitedStates
overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-strix-scar-ii-gl704gw-nvidia-rtx-2070-16gb-17.3-144hz-3ms-i7-8750h-gaming-laptop-lt-26u-as.html
bullionbypost.eu/gold-bars/50-gram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cybercoins

Gift cards to newegg or microcenters

Build a new pc...
What else do you do with extra money??

russian bride

$1,999.99 check

cash is not an option
might be able to get away with asking for stocks

a gas mask, AR-15, and the remainder in ammunition

/thread

ask for the money and buy something yourself

What do you need? we need more info and context. If you're graduating from high school and going to college next year, thats completely different than graduating college and going into the workforce. Do you have a decent computer? etc...

pre-paid card then

therapy

iPhone

Attached: 1553721764023.png (325x754, 61K)

Ask them to pay for the cert exams for whatever field you're going into

>Ask them to pay for the cert exams for whatever field you're going into

this

get a shotgun and shoot yourself in the head

for 2k you shop brides in africa, poorfag

My dick

This would probably gain you some respect as well.

A job

Macbook pro and Apple cloud subscription. I mean lets be completely honest for a sec.

Ask for something small and obscure that they'd never notice you using and return it the next day.

Car
Motorbike
>b-but why not a phone or a laptop??
Spending more than 500$ on either of those is braindead, plus whatever op has now will do just fine

a car

You jest, but after nearly 2 years of unemployment I stooped to a new low and payed in that range to get into an unpaid internship.
I got a few offers right after completing it and landed a job a few weeks after despite already having some work experience at a company as an undergrad.
Funny world.

Virgin bride to be your wife.

chainlink, all in chainlink

Attached: D1XwPQ-V4AAFm_M.jpg (605x1105, 83K)

downpayment for a house

this or a shitload of pharma stocks

>in weimerica, employees pay their employer
unbelievable

Get $2000 worth of units of a safe, well-performing mutual fund investing in a carefully crafted portfolio.

lipperfundawards.com/Awards/UnitedStates

$2000 towards your student loans

$2k in cash or in investment so one day you can move out of the basement and start your own life.

courses, books, software or hardware related to your field of interest

If you're a programmer interested in machine learning, i'd get a powerful laptop with an Nvidia gpu in order to mess around with CUDA wherever. Something like this would be really nice overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-strix-scar-ii-gl704gw-nvidia-rtx-2070-16gb-17.3-144hz-3ms-i7-8750h-gaming-laptop-lt-26u-as.html

This. Invest it. Open a Roth IRA account.

For 2k you can buy niggers in america.

Attached: comment_paqflSjkFSvNS9hLccgAZEZqElToicVU.jpg (480x480, 134K)

dragon dildos and knee highs.

Waste of money. Colab is free for learning and just hire a GPU if you need to run a job.

IPhone XS max

get back to work, ant
>2 years unemployment
10 years for me. get on my level, shitass

A job.

2k worth of T-Bills, or Beskshire Hathaway stock, or some savings bonds, or BitCoin$, or heck even a 6 month CD. Tell the gift giver you want to invest and see what happens

>Berkshire stock, tbills, savings bonds
I think OP would like a return on his investment

this is the only real choice

Gold Ingots.

a 50g gold bar
bullionbypost.eu/gold-bars/50-gram/