GNOME annual repport was made in windows

GNOME annual repport was made in windows.

Anyone still had doubts that these fuckers are there just to fuck linux from the inside?
Fuck them, seriously

Attached: gnome2018.jpg (830x644, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has been a fundamental problem with Linux for awhile, alot of the top people in the various foundations don't use Linux itself.

That was usually an issue only with FreeBSD devs being applefags but it wasn't usually the case with Linux. GNOME Devs are some of the worst garbage.

The absolute state of loonix

Attached: file.gif (500x280, 521K)

Linux users are literal cucks

>Gnome devs are literal cucks
ftfy

Linux is becoming Windows
Windows is becoming Linux
Retarded is becoming You
And you shouldn't make shitty threads.

Attached: ffb8260571e321772a588aebd55c3de2097ca276931370879b4938fff3672daf.png (383x321, 25K)

i don't give a shit what gnome does, but i don't like how what they do reflects on linux

Let's be real here, does anyone except virgin neckbeards use linux(gnu xd) as their desktop os? People who want to get shit done will naturally use windows 7. Linux is a system for nolifes who want to feel superior to normal people for using a broken os where you need to fix an issue every ten minutes.

Good luck using modern chipsets on Windows 7.

Not even the gnome foundation uses their own software.

Based. That’s exactly how Linus built the linux kernel and git.

Yesterday I had to fix my (normie) gf pc with windows 10.
Fucking hell man, how people even use that shit? It took me 4h to fix something I could have done in 5 min using any linux distro. I had to restart seven (7!) times in order to update all the drivers. Windows apologist are the worst kind of cucks, drooling of pleasure while the windows bull rapes their machine

I've been thinking for years that gnome was made shit on purpose with funding from crApple and Microshaft.

You just have to see the shit the made with gtk and vala, forcing the other DE's to waste a huge amount of effort just to keep afloat. Also they were the first to introduce hard dependencies to systemd.

>Linux Foundation prez uses Mac with OSX
>FreeBSD devs use Macs with OSX
>Sucksmore top dev uses Mac with OSX
>GNOME devs use Windows

If anyone asks will "year of the Linux (or bsd) desktop" is never coming is because these people exist and they are in charge and they have the loudest opinions.

Check rms. He never used proprietary unix since he started GNU and uses emacs every day.
Check Terry. He made TempleOS and used it daily for tasks he could have done in other tools.
Check OpenBSD devs and their meeting. Laptops only running OpenBSD.

Tbf, Requiring a restart after an update is infinitely preferable to the tried an true practice of Linux apps loading different versions of the same library, and randomly crashing due to incompatibilities.

>I had to restart seven (7!) times in order to update all the drivers
Actually you had to reboot only once, and only if you installed mobo drivers. Even GPU drivers work without rebooting. Updating Windows really is a major pain though, I disable them altogether.

I'unno for dev work I prefer working on Linux to the weird mutant UNIX macOS. WSL recently seems to be amazing, and I'm considering switching. However for any desktop style normie stuff (gaming, watching movies, editing docs). Linux is a disgrace

Linux Foundation is a google company, Linus works for Google/NSA/CIA and the latest LGBT obsession in Debian, Red Hat and Linux Kernel only proves it

comfy Archbang linux user here

Linux is a kernel.

>error .dll not found

Based.
>Sucksmore top dev uses Mac with OSX
What the fuck, seriously?

Reminder that the Linux Foundation outright lies in its website: linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/

>The Linux kernel is the largest component of the Linux operating system and is charged with managing the hardware, running user programs, and maintaining the security and integrity of the whole system. It is this kernel which, after its initial release by Linus Torvalds in 1991, jump-started the development of Linux as a whole.

What the fuck did it "jump-start" What do they even mean by "Linux as a whole"? Most other core components existed, and were already being used, long before Linux was even started.

Dear diary - Today, in things that never happened

Attached: file.jpg (610x282, 37K)

This is an error I've not seen in a long while, since all apps either depend on the Windows system library, the MSVC runtime, both of which are extensively tested for backwards compatibility or ship all their dependencies with them, instead of relying on the repo packed version.

>Not a linux user
>"Windows apologist are the worst kind of cucks"
>Thinks that Linux and macOS are the only possible Windows alternatives.
You are the most cancerous kind of Linux user, rope yourself.

Fuck off Theo, nobody cares about BSD.

Only losers preach OSes

Enjoy your holes and systemd crashes that wipe HDDs.

>he fall for the loonix meme
lmao

Attached: 1548428414958.jpg (718x617, 76K)

linux foundation has nothing to do with linux, bar the name to jew the clueless

Linux is an app for Windows 10.

Welcome to the actual, literal, not-a-meme botnet.

>all linux oses have systemd

Doesn't take away from the fact that they are outright lying and misrepresenting history.

I've used Linux as the main operating system on my desktop, laptops and servers for over 12 years. I started as a hobbyist and become a professional software developer. Multiple employers I've had have seen my knowledge of Linux as very valuable.

Of course, back in the day I had to dual boot windows to use proprietary software, and even to this day I administrate windows workstations. These days I just use a Windows VM for any windows software I must run locally. With everything moving to the web it becomes less important what OS you use every day as long as you can use a modern web browser.

if you're a gamer just use windows.
watching movies and editing documents hasn't been a problem on linux for years though.

linux foundation is like the bitcoin foundation, it's mostly just a group that managed to find a name that abuses the success of a project. this is one of the downsides of opensource software, it's easy for people to do this sort of shit and make money off the hard work of decentralized developers

Ah ok... Just enjoy the holes

Attached: yumiko.jpg (832x1200, 305K)

Unlike *BSD foundations, they actually care about development (even between foundations), since they have less workforce and donations

>crashes that wipes HDD
at least linux doesn't use a file system made for the magnetic tapes of a pdp-11