Google Stadia game prices announced

Previously detailed price policy Google Stadia games, this time the prices became clear. Information about Google Stadia game prices, which allows you to play games without the need for a game console, has finally become clear. Prices will be the same as those of console games. The ropes are all in the hands of the producer.

Google Stadia game prices announced
First, you should pay $ 9.99 per month to use the service. Unfortunately, games are not included in this price. Google Stadia also has a similar structure to Access subscriptions on the console and PC.

isthemessage.net/games/google-stadia-game-prices-announced/

Attached: Google Stadia game prices announced.jpg (580x330, 28K)

>pay the price of a full game + $10 per month
>to play with 30fps with minimum 180ms lag

Attached: 1421185670093.jpg (800x663, 79K)

>Google Stadia also has a similar structure to Access subscriptions on the console and PC.
>and PC
Except that the PC doesn't have access subscriptions.

lag won't matter if it's an online game.
30fps for high fidelity games my current PC can't run at all seems like a p good deal for 10 dollars
t. hate Google but will give this a shot.

it's the only transgender approved console out there

>lag won't matter
You people at Jow Forums really are retarded

>lag won't matter if it's an online game.
Read your sentence again please.

>lag wont matter if it's an online game

Attached: witshard.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

based google sabotaging (((SaaS))) with this retarded business model

> lag won't matter if it's an online game.
what a dumb cunt.

Attached: 1560686262181.png (355x355, 165K)

How is this in any way better than parsec or the other streaming services like PS Now

>p good deal for 10 dollars
Is it? Over the course of 1 generation which is about 7 years you will spend what, 840 bucks? Instead of just buying a console? Yep, sounds like a great deal. If you're a gay

break up jewgle
open borders for israel

No one plays on parsec. And you have to host those games on your own machine.

Guys???

???

Kek. When people could get Onlive with games included for that price, why would they pay now?

el goblin

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.49.02 AM.png (422x980, 370K)

>he's gonna pay full price to borrow games
oh wait

Attached: 1528738265800.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I'm in the Nvidia Now beta.
They run shit on some Tesla Pwhatever card that costs 10k but it couldn't play hitman 2 on ultra 1080p.
It felt sluggish and had hickups with my 1gbit connection.
I prefer playing medium on 1080p on my local shitstation.

I tested Google Project stream (stadia) it was equal to Nvidia now in quality but with a higher latency as they don't have a server close by yet.

It all looks blurry and washed out because of the compression, local play will be superior for a long time until they get some better video compression

Sorry sweetie but they're not even close in price

PS4 at launch with 7 years online is 770 (buying the $60 12 month cards) to 1190 (buying the $10 1 month cards). The stadia will probably have a free performance upgrade half way through as well whereas that was about 200 if you bought the PS4 pro at launch and sold your old one.

Will forever be shit until they figure out quantum entanglement .

The real scary part is if this takes off and games start to be designed with these services in mind.

Huge input lag means make everything easy, auto-aim, qte etc.

Having a giant server farm means optimising the game is less important so good luck running any one of these games on a toaster.

GaaS is the future, invest now if you don't want to miss the money train.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 7.26.22 AM.png (468x456, 178K)

>invest in a monthly subscription service

>paying for online gameplay outside of an mmo

AaaS
BaaS
CaaS
DaaS
EaaS
FaaS
IaaS
JaaS
KaaS
LaaS
MaaS
NaaS
OaaS
PaaS
QaaS
RaaS
SaaS
TaaS
UaaS
VaaS
WaaS
XaaS
YaaS
ZaaS

>pay sixty dollars per incomplete game to farther be restricted by Internet speed and stability
Who is this even aimed at

>Pay same for less
Thanks google! You are the absolute worst.

Accounting as a Service
Blowjobs as a Service
C++ as a Service
Desktop as a Service
Electricity as a Service
Framework as a Service
Git as a Service
Hg as a Service
Internet as a Service
Javascript as a Service
KDE as a Service
Lighting as a Service
Memory as a Service
Networking as a Service
OS as a Service
Protobufs as a Service
Quicksort as a Service
Random numbers as a Service
Service as a Service
Testing as a Service
USB as a Service
Valgrind as a Service
Water as a Service
X.org as a Service
Yacc/Bison as a Service
Zlib as a Service

>Aaas
Ass ass ass service

ban assault programming languages

>Water as a Service

Technically we have had this for decades

>Blowjobs as a Service
Pretty sure that baas already exists as a backend as a service

fine, as long as it prevents another trump situation I guess

Go back to /v/eddit, retards.

I'm pretty sure the future of home PC gaming is a home server with a 16-32 core processor you can whack in a few GPUs and just pump all your games your clients - Say something like a NUC or APU based that can handle some stuff locally, but dynamically tap into the server for more performance.

It's not impossible to do today, but its expensive and can be hard to configure, Steam can play up when its running headless, etc.

It's a mix of real and imagined services

Oh right. My other idea was BLAS as a Service

>$ 9.99 per month to use the service. Unfortunately, games are not included in this price.

Right then I'm not paying.

Or you can buy a 4c8t xeon and a mobo off ebay for total $50 then get a shit GPU from anywhere for any price and done.

>Hey guys, instead of only turning on a computer when you need to work or play a game just leave it on all the time sucking up over 1000 watts all day long and contribute further to global warming

Why would i buck myself with a home server, let alone one that plays energy inefficient games.

That's what sleep states are for, they'll pump down your system to a router power usage.

What really interests me is just how much data Google expects people to have access to. People have mobile data caps, some people have home data caps and a lot of people get their internet slowed even on unlimited services for using more than their 'fair share'. You'd need an exceptionally stable connection too, come to think of it. I'm vaguely reminded of Assassin's Creed 2 and people getting kicked back to checkpoints because of the shortest of connection dropouts, but so much worse.

I wouldn't think about it too much.
The Google internal promotion structure is designed so the best way to rise above a certain level is to launch a product, even if it doesn't have any legs.
See also; all their weird chat redesigns and that gmail alternative and so on over the years

In this case I think it's more Google jumping the gun because they want to be in on the ground floor. In a decade, with 5G or better technologies blanketing most of the developed world? This might be more practical. But right now I just don't see it and I also don't see this product surviving long enough for it to become viable. Onlive failed. Sony's Playstation streaming is floundering and I don't see Microsoft's own platform doing much better.

>Prices will be the same as those of console games.
Fucking pathetic. Subscription + full price for games you neither get physically, nor even have an option to download and install locally at all, plus as with all subscription garbage you never know if they ever decide to remove a game you paid for and as such making you lose access to the game. Only the monstrously stupid would pay for such a thing.

Attached: input lag.webm (752x398, 1.44M)

There's something really weird to me about the idea of 'owning' something that's so dependent on so many outside factors that you're never going to have direct access to. It's different from say, music on Google Play where one, the consumption of the media isn't at all impacted by the choice in platform and two, you can download it anyway if you really want to. Here you're expected to pay full price for a variable and in many ways inherently inferior experience for minimal real-world benefits, and that's not even going into how long you'll have access for versus a physical copy or one tied to a publisher's own CDN.

the future is clearly everything being in the cloud whether we want it or not because it allows the authorities to easily monitor what everyone is doing.

I'm not so sure, I actually use Steam's Remote Play and Moonlight fairly often, they both work well but they're not native in the end. How noticeable it is depends on the game, but generally speaking, you'll be able to tell. Since it's going to be worse than native, you'll need an extremely good reason to make your home setup in such a way that native play is impossible for you and I don't know why you'd do that.

Why would you dump all your shit in a headless server which is only accessible via streaming when you can instead build a normal gaming PC which can both run games natively and also stream when playing natively isn't an option? Getting yourself a server-only setup ultimately only reduces your options, doesn't make much sense for the general use case.

there's no lag,
you just have to press X to jump 3 times, before it gets registered.

Attached: faggot.jpg (720x1280, 200K)

>pay for the service and games
You can put this on the list of Googles stillborn projects. Every other platform offers you at least new games every month for free.

lol
all PC games can be downloaded for free

lag is lag. it won't change due to bandwidth. So, instead of sending game data over the same cable, you instead stream video and user inputs. It will literally be as bad as rubberbanding on your average game server, in other words, (you)r small assembly of neurons that stretch the definition of a brain won't be able to tell the difference.
inb4 seething
inb4 cope

Attached: 1536720884334s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

>lag wont matter

Attached: 1544380754900.png (457x500, 60K)

>no indie games because walled garden
>no competitive games because huge lag
Who is its target audience? Women?

GO

THE

FUCK

BACK

TO /V/EDDIT