UH UH AH AH I HATE FREEDOM

UH UH AH AH I HATE FREEDOM

Attached: 1561715972477.png (303x335, 225K)

Based CIA posters spreading CIA propaganda

dilate

>defending a retard like putin just so you can own glowniggers
dumbass

>defending literal CIA spreading literal propaganda on Jow Forums - Technology
Keep glowing nigger

Dilate glow in the dark FSB goblin

i'd prefer 20 glowniggers than 1 putinfag, any day
>webcam hacking vs killing people he doesn't like
both are shitty but come the fuck on

Russian niggers should be isolated from the Internet, since nothing of value will ever come out of that shithole. They can have a shared intranet with China and North Korea, though.

based

>amerifags at their finest

This

WE

DEMOCRACY

NOW

This is a Jow Forums maymay. Please stay there.

*shoots krokodil*
*starves*

cyka blyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat

>he can't even guess my country correctly
keep sucking putin cock and acting like you're doing any better yourself

Is killing people technology?

>Americoids unironically don't remember all the political motivated assassinations that happened
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

they're good for keeping source game servers populated tho

technically
there are plenty of new ways to kill people that didn't exist even 30 years ago

>A-AMERIFAT!!!!
lmao it's the only argument you have and it's not even correct
nice whataboutism though

Stop glowing

seething yuropoor

Attached: 1550625039425.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>it's only bad when America does it
>le based ryssia just punishing traitors

Attached: yikes frogs.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>if i say one evil is worse than another, that means i support the first evil
dumbass
learn to prioritize

Attached: loveit.gif (800x800, 63K)

Stop being illiterate. I've never said Putin is a good guy. The only thing I said that americoids always forget about shit their government does non stop. The only reason we live in a world with """refugees""" is because americoids destroyed middle-east

>The only thing I said that americoids always forget about shit their government does non stop
literally whataboutism
and i'm not american, buddy

>The only reason we live in a world with """refugees""" is because americoids destroyed middle-east
also, that's fucking hilarious
i'm sure it has nothing to do with their culture of violence and rape and stoning women and gays

>The only reason we live in a world with """refugees""" is because americoids destroyed middle-east
Imagine blaming someone else because your border patrol doesn't do their job

fucking faggot

50 roubles have been added to your sberbank account

You just know librulism is a failure when libcucks themselves are so insecure about it that they have to throw shit at Putin like frustrated monkeys with the emotional level of a PMSing woman instead of laughing his statements off and going back to doing their shit without being triggered.

Attached: 1317966877301.gif (393x306, 2.09M)

Attached: Wikileaks.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

so people are this mad that ruskies on dvach resurrected deepnudes stfer sjw killed it?

Good technology thread as always

based anti-psyops poster

Attached: 1535416311580.png (631x2965, 1.11M)

>putin
>retard
You aren't very bright, are you?

Except that was apachan who cracked deepnude.
Lapdogs from dvach can only suck Putin's cock like their monkey mudslime owner.

>literally whataboutism
How is it if it's documented history and even declassified shit at that?
>Amerifat education

Everything bad that happened in the Middle East since 1950 started with you dumbfaggots fucking up with Iran and creating a massive domino effect which you made worse every time with fuckups, and even European agencies kept cautioning you on your dumb foreign politics but you never listened.

Attached: 1545461431007.png (961x1148, 1.45M)

Just like rats are a good example of keeping ghost towns populated.

>"i'm not american"
>"LMAO WOW AMERICAN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU AMERICANS DID"
jesus christ you're retarded

Nah, it seems you are retarded. You have the education and brain of an Amerifat and you speak on topics you don't know shit about despite them being situated within a thousand miles of you. What are you, a dumbfuck Ukrainian by any chance? I know you faggots are especially low IQ in Europe.

> mwf snowniggers dying on that retard hill defending their god and savior

Attached: 1561810253485.jpg (1174x732, 576K)

Death to america

>WOW YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE THERE
not an argument
jesus christ just stop
keep guessing where i'm from, though
also where the fuck do you get off pulling the "you speak on topics you don't know shit about" when you jump into an argument halfway through and then change what it's about

>keep guessing where i'm from, though
I don't need to, wherever you are from you are damaging that nation's reputation with your low IQ uneducated brain the likes of an Amerifat.

Why mods don't delete this garbage?

>Democracy good
>Russia bad

> boze moy shut it down!

I hope your country will be nuked by Putin.

your tax dollars at work, filthy goy

You should hope your generals wouldn't have already sold all your nukes to china for hookers and blow, Vlad.

>(((freedom)))
nobody asked for freedom from common sense and dignity

Attached: boy-at-lgbt-parade.jpg (640x435, 69K)

Your ass is sold to your Jewish government, goy

I liked Jow Forums better before it became another battleground of totally-not-Russian govt backed trolls and whichever scapegoats they try to label their opponents as.

Attached: 1405543173526.gif (690x200, 1.59M)

>if you defend Russia you are bot

I'm aware of nationalism being strong on the Eastern block, but I have a hard time believing that too many of the normal people would go as far as many do on this shit.

While your president is totally not Rotenberg's personal bitch and all 90% of all origarchs are absolutely not Jewish.
/pol was a mistake.

Stoning gays is based. However i don't want to buy a wife and discover bruises.

SPOILERS: There are no normal people in russia, it's either abnormal people, normal subhumans or abnormal subhumans. Normalcy is not normal in russia.

Praise our internet overlords in bruxelles.

From what shithole are you? Butthurted polack, lithuanian? Subhuman piece of shit

>EU removing frogposters
Infinite basedness

Attached: 1560722228005.jpg (700x700, 99K)

based
triggered r*ssian

I'm regular poster on this board and why don't I need to defend my country? I bet you would cry if I'd make the same shit about your country.

Wouldn't take long for pidorashka to out itself.
How you doing, Ivan?

I hope you die

Look how he shat himself instantly xD
Vermin ruskie realizes every single neighbor of russia hates the subhuman russia shithole, but doesn't realize we're just laughing at your krokodil-infused pedophile melting pot of muslims, murder, AIDS and addictions.

I would beat you to death animal.

Subhumans are jealous to Russia, I'm not surprised. My country is far better than yours and you need to thank it for not invading your piece of shithole you from. I really want a war and genocide of your kind trash

> I bet you would cry if I'd make the same shit about your country.
This whole board is doing this 24/7 nonstop, no one cares.
And if you actually believe you could defend China's backup gas station, well you are stupid as a Russian.

Everyone will die someday, ivan. You'll still be scum.

Fuck off Ivan. You country is literally a fucking toxic wasteland and you and the likes of you are fucking evolutionary washouts, metastasizing cancer of humanity.

Fucking inbreed uneducated degenerates like your Putin - a fucking mobster.

How am I a scum?

>I'm aware of nationalism being strong on the Eastern block
Why wouldn't it be?
Nationalism in the Eastern bloc encompasses anti-slavery because of the history of slavery under either Mongol or Ottoman rule, anti-Nazism because fighting the Nazis was ultimately a struggle to preserve the national identity from being erased and genocided, and finally anti-Communism which is its own story that everyone knows about of anti-fascism being used as a smokescreen to mask en equal evil and dumbfuck incompetence, and that's just the start.

nu-Westerners are too braindead and uneducated these days to even comprehend what the word nationalism means, it's a reflection of a people's history and struggle culminating in their identity, and of course it varies from country to country and culture to culture.

Jow Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

Hvatit pozorit'sya uje, mudilo.
Really embarrassing to read your bullshit.