Crashes you're plane with no survivors

>crashes you're plane with no survivors

Heh, nothing personnel kid.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 10.59.08.png (866x378, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-28/boeing-s-737-max-software-outsourced-to-9-an-hour-engineers
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkEpstd9os
inc.com/minda-zetlin/boeing-787-dreamliner-safety-issues-north-charleston-plant-debris-planes.html
nytimes.com/2019/06/28/business/boeing-787-dreamliner-investigation.html
nytimes.com/2019/04/20/business/boeing-dreamliner-production-problems.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

kek

Attached: IMG_20190629_174748.jpg (719x938, 182K)

> H1Bs are a myth!

holy shit is this real

Attached: gasp2.jpg (651x720, 86K)

The people who manage these companies are fucking retarded.

>>crashes you're plane with no survivors
Oh no, I'm plane is going to crash

Attached: poottering.jpg (500x320, 23K)

wouldn't be a problem if boeing didn't cheat the audit system

Houston, we have a problem

is that C?
i heard airplane softwares are written in Ada

You heard wrong

peeple are idiots.
they had to get planepilled in order to understand that cheap shitskins from shitholes are not the solution to every problem.
I bet everyone would be happy to board the plane, buckle up, close the doors and then let the captain tell them that this american airplane is exclusively built by shitskins paid half of what you can make serving burgers at mcdonalds.

it's the same shit will military and war, everyone's happy enjoying the benefits of world domination, but they won't move to a country with a shitty, or close to non-existent military.

>outsourcing your flight control to $9 Pajeets
Seriously what the fuck, whoever acked this needs to be put in prison.

Please be real

This is what happens when you drink too much of the Kool-Aid and start actually believing that everyone is equal.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-28/boeing-s-737-max-software-outsourced-to-9-an-hour-engineers
>Boeing said the company did not rely on engineers from HCL and Cyient for the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System, which has been linked to the Lion Air crash last October and the Ethiopian Airlines disaster in March. The Chicago-based planemaker also said it didn’t rely on either firm for another software issue disclosed after the crashes: a cockpit warning light that wasn’t working for most buyers.

>Boeing said the company did not rely on engineers from HCL and Cyient for the [MCAS]

>if(19523-19523)

Attached: 7.jpg (401x600, 41K)

>softwares

>build new 737
>have to compete with fuel economy of A320neo
>737 airframe is too old, cant compete
>wut do
>make up-to-date current-year airplane
>needs type rating, customers could switch to Airbus
>no good
>put oversized engines on inadequate airframe causing airodynamic instability and a tendency to stall the aircraft, patch it all up with software
>awesome
>software needs two sensors to be safe if one sensor fails
>sensors could disagree
>need to show disagreement to pilot
>needs new training
>needs new simulators
>customers could switch to Airbus due to cost
>no good
>one sensor will have to do
>let single sensor override pilot imput with extreme authority to the point that a malfunctioning sensor flies the airplane into the ground
>awesome
>LionAir
>i-i-it's just Indonesian subhuman pilots and no one important died anyway
>EgyptAir
>oh shit
>fuck fuck fuck
>"the problem was poos in the loo"
>that's the ticket

Attached: c01.jpg (720x408, 92K)

>everyone is equal.
>$9
>equal
No that's just pure jewry.

Attached: 1488446042820.png (613x619, 147K)

>conflating equality of mental capacity with equality of pay
fuck off you retarded commie, your mom needs your dirty laundry to wash.

>They're equally good but happier with less pay because it goes farther in their country
It's a no-brainer, get those Indians on board.

>we believe they are just as good
>but we want to pay less, much less
>oy vey we are the good guys

Attached: 1512624856255.gif (69x120, 49K)

DAS RACIS

imagine clicking submit on bait this retarded.

quote from one of the workers in Boeings South Carolina commercial aviation assembly plants

Attached: 20149116944817734_20.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>i-i was just a baiding

Attached: 1514736555978.png (420x350, 62K)

WHO
COULD
HAVE
GUESSED

>The media outlet then conducted an investigation where they gained access to the Charleston plant.

>The anonymous worker claims that “with all the problems reported on the 787, there’s 90 per cent that’s getting swept away” and “hushed up”.

>“I’ve seen a lot of things that should not go on at an aeroplane plant,” he continues. “It’s been eating me alive to know what I know, and have no avenue, no venue to say anything.”

>The worker secretly filmed conversations held inside the plant, asking 15 of his colleagues if they’d fly on the jet they built. Ten said they wouldn’t.

>The responses ranged from “it’s sketchy ... yeah I probably would, but I kind of have a death wish too” to “we’re not building them to fly. We’re building them to sell. You know what I’m saying?”

Attached: B9318190125Z.1_20150723191816_000_GMKBE8JBI.1-0.jpg (534x401, 35K)

>787
wait, what? source??

youtube.com/watch?v=rvkEpstd9os

inc.com/minda-zetlin/boeing-787-dreamliner-safety-issues-north-charleston-plant-debris-planes.html
nytimes.com/2019/06/28/business/boeing-787-dreamliner-investigation.html
nytimes.com/2019/04/20/business/boeing-dreamliner-production-problems.html

>In addition to the metal shavings, Barnett said he also saw a manager pull a defective part from a scrap pile, he believed to install on a plane. That complaint was investigated by the FAA, which concluded some damaged parts had indeed gone missing and might well be in use on planes.
>Meantime, according to the Times, even as production increases, the company has said it will eliminate about 100 quality control jobs from the North Charleston plant.
>the company has said it will eliminate about 100 quality control jobs
>Two managers reported to the Times that they were told not to hire managers from the Everett plant because the company did not want unionized employees interacting with non-unionized ones and potentially recruiting them. Not hiring from Everett created a skills shortage, though, because South Carolina doesn't have a pool of skilled aviation workers on the scale that the Seattle area does.

Attached: OWFAhammerSickle.jpg (300x166, 8K)

americans are fucked in the head.

>Al Jazeera
Hmm.....

Uh oh, we have a problem here...

>we need more lines, so we get more moneis
That's not how outsourcing works. They were given a spec by Boeing and contracted to fulfill that spec.

Yes it was the poos that did it B)

Airplane code is typically written in Python

Attached: tumblr_pewpoztlG31wzvt9qo1_400.gif (400x251, 1.89M)

r/whoosh

you had you are screenshot, now go and collect you are reddit shekels.

check'd
>Airplane code is typically written in Python
why do you think python exists?
It's for those McDonald tier "developers" of $9/h
>do you want fries with that code?