US officials ponder ban of end-to-end encryption

The land of the FREE™

gsmarena.com/us_officials_discussing_ban_of_endtoend_encryption-news-37845.php

Attached: gsmarena_002.jpg (344x215, 63K)

Why are these decisions being made by old white men who don't even know how to turn a computer on?

how tf do you "ban" e2e encryption?

oh zaayy can yuo see :-DDDD

Must have something do with "freedom of choice."

No idea. I'm sure banking systems worldwide would be just delighted if any attempt is made.

>ponder
>eurofags salivate at the mouth and shitpost uncontrollably at the mere though of the USA becoming a dystopian shithole like their country
RENT FREE

try making this thread when we're australia teir with encryption laws (won't happen)

Attached: D94dWJeXYAEPQSu.jpg (105x38, 711)

Why is p2p encryption such a problem?CIA already has a man in the middle tool that can take and send text to central servers before it's even been sent to be encrypted.

how to ban US officials? can we exile everyone responsible for this even being considered?

>shitposter uncontrollably
>one thread a day after the article came out
>still no actual decisions of any kind

There were already lots of threads about this.

Free the information. No need to encrypt and let others not see the information.

>the mere though

>being controlled by corporations
>thinks a dystopian future isnt the only thing that awaits them

NordVPN going to pocket everybody's $100 once this ban kicks in with 2 years left on their plan

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1017, 134K)

>asks Google CEO if he can track his Apple phone

Easy. Just execute everyone using it, publicly. Sell the body parts. Ask the Chinese.

>constantly spews his headcanon about "yuropoors"
>has the audacity to think it's his third world shithole that is on everyones mind RENT FREE
Atleast my isp doesnt block my connection or try to get me raided for torrenting.

angry
rent free

faggy FBI can't prove "I" am the one using encryption if I'm using a chinese VPN

>putting an emphasis on people's gender and race when it has nothing to do with the topic
you're a racist and sexist bigot

nu-Jow Forums

OP forgot to post the last line of the article

> Experts say Congress is unlikely to pass a bill requiring warrant-compatible encryption, given the bipartisan opposition.

>ban on e2e encryption
>this means even small businesses can't use it to authorize payments, make secure connections to anything and banks would publicly show unencrypted transactions, along with medical histories and private data.
This will never happen.

>Connect to chinese VPN
>Using encrcyption
>They can't see you're sending encrypted data to someone because you're hiding it in an encrypted connection

As if it was a problem for the US govt.

Attached: GOOGLE-CLOUD-EXPLOITATION1383148810.jpg (1484x1113, 271K)

Attached: prism-slide-4.jpg (700x525, 70K)

>reporting on another site's reporting
>another site that also sucks at reporting
>two facts embedded in sensationalist, opinionated garbage
>last line that no one will read is "It probably doesn't even matter anyway."
So how long do you have to huff paint and vigorously bang your head against the wall before you can qualify to be a journalist?
Five years?

as far as their concerned I'm visiting an obscure chinese website, a proxy would work just as well

this. thank you for stopping propaganda shills.

Not sure I’d call it propaganda. Australia has been hinting at this sort of thing as well. I believe it’s probably only a matter of time.