Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums.

Been around here for 5 years now and I found out a week ago I'm going to die soon, in around 5 months actually.

Any suggestions of what I should do before I go forever? Anything would be nice.

Attached: 😪.png (512x512, 236K)

inb4 deletion

Go on a holiday in a foreign country

id do hard drugs like uve got nothing to lose

how you gonna get dedded?

i'd spend all ur money doing the stuff you've wanted to do, with ppl u want to do it with. simple.

Fuuuuck. Sorry to hear that.
Just enjoy your time as much as possible. Consider an "exit method" if your death will be slow and painful. Maybe try meth? Might be more trouble than it's worth though.
Don't think you can do enough to be satisfied and ready to die when the time comes, because I imagine that's not gonna happen. Just try not to mourn this too much, enjoy yourself, die with dignity. See you on the other side, friend.

you could try and write a magnum opus so you will be rembered

this

I need to make the magnum opus of yryr fanfiction

Attached: (700).jpg (359x347, 23K)

lol do it fren i believe in you

Attached: 1544857034786.jpg (180x180, 43K)

Spend time with friends and family. Let your last memories be of loved ones

tell your life story and post it online so that we can remember you forever

Attached: 1544901288226.jpg (851x666, 57K)

>emoji file name
just end yourself now

i don't know you but try doing something

Yeah, the general message of this thread is to spend your time here to the fullest. Whatever you do, please don't continue to spend a lot of time here, try to forget Jow Forums and the internet so you can live the last 5 months the best you can.

Spend time with your family!

Attached: image.jpg (512x392, 42K)

Do something cool like paragliding into the white house

This one for definite near to the end. Heroin is so amazing that its users will suck dicks just to get it. It has to be worth a try if it isn't going to ruin your life either way.

American up a school

Consider where you want to pass away, pass away in a cool area so you'll have a fully hectic grave. Spend some time with your family and crack some cold ones.

have a great big pants shit