3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america

>3rd year of computer science at a decent university in north america
>first 2 years were filled with chads, chadlites and normies and lots of girls too
>the girls would get heavily orbitted by the normies and chadlites
>Jow Forums told me the normies/chads/girls would get btfo and most would switch out or drop by 3rd year
>mfw they're all still here

>these chads/chadlites are literally all 6'1+ with good looks and even have the smarts (I can safely say I am no more competent than they are unfortunately)

our field is being filled with normans

Attached: 5974B7FD-4C89-44A8-A7D5-16E7137A893D.jpg (239x211, 12K)

quit whining. become the chad

why are you complaining? there were zero girls in my CS course, that's one of the reasons I quit

Grow up user, who gives a shit. Just focus on what you like and want to do.
Get Jow Forums
Go nofap
Meditate to clear your mind and you will find your own happiness

I remember this pasta.

I've seen this thread before...

Dude...

You DO realize that smart attractive people are a thing right?
Not everyone gets to pick between "smart" and "attractive" some get blessed with both.
Be the best person you can be and good things will come your way. Dont be envious of others, just focus on being the best YOU.

I realize some people are Mexican Andy tier ugly, but those people can still have hearts of gold and genuinely be better friends than most.

Just go up to a girl and use your Kali linux bootable usb to penetrate your pussy. Nobody is going to supply you with free pussy, son.

yeah same

There are no white people at my school everyone is Asian and most are manlets

lol it's not 10 years ago anymore you fucking neckbeard

also have sex

It may seem like this but you don't actually know how these people operate. These normies are on average extremely useless and shit. Their advantage is their numbers and sociability. While you slave away alone at your homework they work together and share solutions. Same goes for exams. You spent hours learning on your own while they split the workload and prepare together and most of the time they also have contacts to higher semesters and or TAs making it even easier for them. To summarise they just share the work while you shoulder it alone making it seem like they are just as competent. On their own they are real garbage with obviously some exceptions.

Do you really believe what you just wrote

Thanks for the giant blog. How do I unsubscribe?

not him, but highly agree. That shit was real through my higher secondary school (t. a graduate)

Should've chosen a more demanding field. In my electrical engineering class, all the normies and slackers were weeded out in one semester. Only the asians, one extremely smart girl, and a few high iq chads who i became friends with remained. Enjoy your worthless meme diploma.

you are the definition of a beta

Men have no excuse for being short, hit the gym!

Yeah because people now realize programming isn't some dark art and it's actually quite easy.

I'd say programming has been made significantly easier desu.

>normies share the strengths of each other to mitigate their weaknesses, ultimately achieving understanding
>autists dump far more time doing it alone to get the same results and believe themselves superior for learning less efficiently

THIS. they all cheat.

I agree that they are doing the smart thing by working together but I also think their reliance on the group turns them into even worse programmers and students.

yeah fucking learned about this recently, was having serious imposter syndrome b4. I now know that I am smarter than them, just need to focus and collaborate more.
I no longer have a defeatist attitude, everything is clicking now lol. I am actually amazed at what a change of perspective can do to you. you need to grow out of the mentality of juvenile sexual competition and start to value urself more.

how the fuck is this technology related, fuck off to Jow Forums

School is about self improvement, not shipping a product as efficiently as possible

I am 36 credits away from my EE degree. Not sure I agree.

Does seem like an EE degree is much more marketable than CS. If I wanted to be a code monkey with an EE degree, I definitely could be.

well then it should be an easy mode for you, get all that asian pussy and cuck the manlets

While you spend all your time studying those chads are out having fun and living their lives.

They'll still do better than you ever will and they'll get all the jobs you want and you'll end up with a wasted degree

>he doesn’t know
Alright I’m going to blackpill you user.
Intelligence usually comes with looks. That’s how genetics work.
Also even if a chad is dumb he has friends that will help him or even write code for him.

Good luck and have fun in life!

Attached: E8D07CF8-E10B-4BCD-94E2-E0398F23E846.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>why are you complaining? there were zero girls in my CS course
Yes, this also happene...
>I quit
Pathetic

>Intelligence usually comes with looks

/thread

this
also chads can cheat on exams and pass with better score than you, and no one will notice and if they will they won’t give a single fuck
work? they will have it easier to get solely because of their looks
the game was rigged from the start
if you’re wasn’t born attractive there is no reason to live life seriously because you will always have it harder and more miserable

Why do you keep posting this thread faggot ?

Sage

I also doesn't even matter if you're much better at a chad then something becasue they will simply get the job over you becasue of their looks.

Basically, if you were born ugly you're fucked for life.

and somehow most influential people in the world are and always were ugly
stop making excuses lazy shits

So many bitter incels in here.

lol bullshit
especially looks = intelligence part
you guys are fucking pathetic, go to a psychiatrist

its true but its slightly different in todays world.

Intelligence doesnt come overnight, its a long process, it starts in early childhood. More often than not, healthy physical development and in general good health growing up will increase intelligence. Now good looks and attractive face like in ops pic is mostly genetic, but if a kid is growing in good environment he will have intelligence and his body will also develop, skeletal structure, musculature, even face which might not look attractive or pretty (depending on genetics) but will most likely look handsome.
Growing up in such environment and having no insecurities will naturally make a person a chad, if parents cared at all about intellectual development then that person will likely be of higher than average intelligence.

today though, one or more of these aspects is often neglected, both parents work, and the kid is left alone with tv or computer or some retarded neighborhood friends. So you either get a dumb chad, or some computer nerd loner.

Jow Forums is retarded. You pick someone smart and driven. You become their friend. You are both friends and rivals trying to beat eachother's marks, but collaborate on everything.
Somewhere in there you might also learn social skills.
That's how you uni.

Its true though.

Being fit and above 6' its a huge advantage.

Imagine being so insecure and shallow you give a shit about appearance.

cope

I find intelligence to be pretty evenly distributed across looks. There might be something to that abnormal physiology correlates with abnormal mental faculties, but that's a bit on the side of things. I do find that less attractive people have more psychological issues though, which is another matter but often seems to result in suboptimal behavior patterns.

Bump

>Intelligence usually comes with looks.
fuck
now that I think about it it sounds right
why some people win everything in genetic lottery and others nothing?

this.
That's the reason why i dropped out.

Nothing wrong with that. Those resources ara available everyone else, including you too. Its not even cheating, learning together as a group has been proven to be more efficient.

And in the end, "us normies" do score better than you in the tests

Attached: 86a0ad63.jpg (671x639, 81K)

what the fuck is a chadlite? lift weights dude

Are you saying I'm beautiful?!? \(*^o^*)/

Huh, why do you go through undergrad in US? All the CS programs are shit-tier.
I went to based Switzerland for undergrad, then back to US for grad.
Undergrad in Switzerland was nerd overload, even the girls were autistic and knew their shit.

People who are pretty good at things tend to be good at other things. Because they have their life together or something.
This isn't DnD where you do stats distribution. You don't get the amazingly charismatic idiot who couldn't spot an open door.

Pareto distribution

LOL stop programming HTML

> just grow 12 inches
> just grow back your broken teeth
> just change your irises blue
> just change your skin white
> just talk without a speech impediment
> just last longer than 5 seconds in bed
it's easy.
just do it

Attached: che_guevarra.jpg (475x266, 16K)

> > just grow back your broken teeth
> > just change your skin white
> > just talk without a speech impediment
> > just last longer than 5 seconds in bed
These are doable if you got money. Just stop being a nigger and it'll work.

Imagine being this delusional/retarded.

Theres speech therapy. There are braces or implants. And lasting longer in bed is a matter of doing it more or jerking off a bunch before doing it

so take an arts course as an elective.