These are the people you work for

These are the people you work for

Attached: 471517.png (1034x1440, 644K)

cunny

lol no I don't

you're making some serious assumptions here

>implying Jow Forums isn't full of retarded neets

I don't work at all.

Such an empty existence. I don't envy most execs at all.

Imagine how proud was to write all that shit and let the world know he's a fucking retard

This. He probably works until it’s time for bed

Sounds like a teenager trying to write a self insert modern novel.

so some cringy boomer who knows how to make business and money? What is the big problem? You think yo are perfect in everything? This guy may be cringy but probably earns a shit ton of money.

Attached: 1560130047478.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

I'm unemployed

He doesn't 'earn' anything

not to mention, he has already reproduced multiple times whereas none of the losers on this board have ever seen a naked woman IRL

he is the vice president...... He must be hard working and earn some good cash. Boomer even has family........ WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN CRITICISING THIS GUY? I am angry that i even wrote in this thread because it is literally: "haha, this successful boomer is a boomer"

Did this guy did something illegal? NO. stop fucking thinking that your unemployed ass is better.

Attached: 1561644924061.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Is this from quora? I wouldn't be surprised that site is boomer/pajeet hell.

> he makes way more money than you
I’m sure that will be comforting to him on his deathbed

motherfucker, he already has a family. If I continue living the way I do I will die alone. while this retarded boomer will die surrounded by loved ones. How old are you guys to not envy this motherfucker? I am 26 and I see this guy as a success story and I just cannot imagine making fun of him.

Attached: 1560124728510.png (801x724, 707K)

I don't work for him.

Attached: animu.png (149x148, 58K)

He won and you lost is that what you're saying? Everyone is in competition with each other?

The joke is that he is successful with a wife and kids and still types like a 13 year old edgelord.
Sorry that some cringy boomer set off your insecurities.

I work for myself

i am saying that I have respect for those who have achieved more than me.

isn't it kind of cringy that somebody that old needs validation from social media? it would be one thing if he was making some kind of anti millennial post, but in this case it just seems like empty bragging about what a good father and worker he is.

>respect
lmao, respect my nuts fag

do you think you are perfect? you probably are not. There is probably something that you suck at. He sucks at writing "inspirational posts" but to honest - no one can do inspirational posts because it is only creatures like women who get inspired by a 5 words sentences. Anyway, yea you can make fun of him for writting shitty reddit tier motivational shit, but do you need a whole thread for it? And if you have such a bit problem with that, try to tell him in face instead of making posts on a tibetan ironing board

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 26K)

this thumbnail looks like thicc elastigirl doing lewd asspose

>the C-suite
>doing anything but golfing
No mate.

Upper Management are just filters and obfuscaters.

ew

t. Christian Knudsen

I know it's you Christian

how old are you?
it does not matter really. In school you have to have classmates that are good at maths, literature, fucking girls. If you are interested in their subjects, does it not make sense to try to learn from them and keep them on a pedestal because you know that their methodology is good if they can do what they do so good?
Now apply this in the real world but also take age of different people into account. It makes sense to respece someone who has achieved quite a lot even from an egoistical perspective of mimicking their actions so that you can get the same results. Also once you have to pay taxes, or go to the hospital you do realise that someone like a doctor should be respected because he works 24/7 to keep your ass healthy and the cop on the street is what is stopping some nignog from raping your wife.
Respect those who have achieved their shits and you will have a society where everyone works to make it better. Lose the principle of respect and you will have a society of crooks.

Attached: j4azc9ex7lt11.jpg (1200x799, 246K)

lmao im not reading at that shit

>no respect
>not reading stuff that is 5 lines
15 years old confirmed.

Attached: You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Is this like some sort of GAN generating nonsense from a pool of bootlicker posts?

OH MY FUCKING G*D IMAGINE WAKING UP AT 4:30 AM

Attached: 1555577680017.png (600x580, 360K)

if i fucked your wife, would you respect my abilities as a womanizer?

no i am not ai, I just communicate with boomers enough to know that I should repect someone who works 12 hours a day, while I play overwatch for 4 hours and then when it comes to work I make more money than him. Money does not even matter in the case because this boomer is keeping a whole agricultural university alive, while I am making some worthless wordpress websites that do not change the world.

I just gained respect for the old guys. And no, I do not think they are perfect, but god damn it if these old fucks work more then me and bring more to the world than i do.

Attached: 1561389553381.jpg (664x543, 69K)

yikes, that sounds like a life style where one should seriously consider suicide as an escape.

imagine having enough money to retire and then getting up at 4:30am

you are young for real.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 35K)

thats 3 posts in a row, man, come up with something else

>literally posted John Bolton

i do not have that many rage picture responses god damn it....

I wanted it to be something with fire in it. Pic related.

Attached: 1558964493347.jpg (1280x720, 559K)

I don't work until 7:30, but I really wish I could get up at 4:30 without being tired. I feel like I'd be a lot more productive at work and feel like I accomplished more in the day instead of going immediately to work tired as shit and just going through the motions.

Even before I started working in my teens, I've never been able to get up earlier than 9:30AM without feeling fucking exhausted, despite going to bed at like 10:30PM.