CPU temp while playing (very low settings)

CPU temp while playing (very low settings)

Is this normal? Surely not? I've tried several different temperature monitoring tools, they all show scaringly high temps. Note that at times, the tempreature goes into the 94-98° range, but my pc does not seem to do what I always thought would happen (cpu throttling for protection) and my fps remains stable.

I already ordered new thermal paste and have done some thorough cleaning of the fans and case to remove dust and improve airflow. What else can I do? Is it possible that I have actually damaged my cpu fan and it's simply not performing the way it used to?

I don't remember my pc being as loud as it's lately been either.

I have an i5-2500k cpu

Attached: 12331.jpg (1600x900, 466K)

>overwatch

Attached: wojaknumale.png (644x800, 15K)

>basedcial justice warrior the game

Where do you live? You have AC?

I live in Mexico, and sometimes the average temp (at least in my state) is 30 °C, so it's expected (at least for me) to have temps like that. However, If you live in a frozen shithole, then we do have a problem. Maybe your case is not getting enough air flow?

Attached: g.png (900x602, 866K)

Forgot to mention, are you using the stock cooler? If so, you may want to get a better one. Intel is known for having shit coolers.

>lives in mexico
>calling anywhere else a shithole
ahahaha, good one Pablo. That made my night

When I say frozen shithole I mean just a place really fucking cold, not necessarily a bad place. Get a clue, and suck my dick while you're at it, queer.

Attached: 1529612588365123123213123.png (447x614, 29K)

>all that angst from not being able to hop the wall
Calm down Juan, perhaps you can climb the corporate ladder of a local cartel and live like a (mudskin) King

You shouldnt let it go above 90. 80 is too close. It should be closer the 40 or 50. Maybe 60 if its hot out. Not sure if you need a new fan or if your cpu is actually fucked.

>le r_thedonald wall memes

Get the fuck out of here son, come up with something original you inbreed motherfucker.

I fuck your mom without preservatives

>when Jow Forums boomers post on Jow Forums

You come from the "land of the high IQ" and can only come up with mom jokes? Fucking kek. Just stay down already. This is my last reply to you cause I don't wanna get banned. Get an indentity, incel.

Well, OP?

>mexican responds nonchalantly like this is your normal mom joke
lmao, every time

Yeah, Overwatch, Undertale and any Prepositionverb title is shit.

Underrail and Fallout eternally BTFI

That's what you get for buying pozzed Incel shit. I can't imagine how shitty the gameplay is with those 4 cores.

>preposition verb
>fall out
You got that backwards, but Bethesda is shit, I agree.

Go back.

>playing video games

Attached: 1547454535054.jpg (306x434, 13K)

based mexican

you seem to know an awful lot of what this videogame series panders to...

You aren't using the stock intel $3 cooler are you?

Reapply thermal paste, check heatsink is mounted correctly.

Mercywatch is CPU intensive.

So as others mentioned: clear the cooler, reapply pasta etc. if not that even work then revisit your airflow or even consider getting an aftermarket, better cooler or watercooling.

a good air cooler is pretty cheap lately, get one and even if you change your pc you can still use it on the newer cpu