It feels good to be a shill

It feels good to be a shill
What stuff do you shill Jow Forums?

Attached: racistpewds.png (2880x1556, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiblar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shill intel 9400f and 9900k

i shill the fan on x570

Intel cpus despite running louder, hotter and consuming more power than my old fx cpu

NixOS despite being pretty sure i'm the only shill for it and while it is good it isnt as feature full as the mainstream distros and probably is not suited for normies who fall for shilling schemes

>That picture
haven't seen such a pathetic display in a long time on here kid, kudos.

Windows 10 LTSC

>bandicam

I countershill brands that get overly praised over these parts and usually are not that great.

I post the only 2 games that are multithreaded enough to make ryzen outperform intel in gayming

I shill for FreeBSD by creating all those OpenBSD threads to make Theo look bad.

i don't shill it but i do think nix is great
it has really great potential and meets my needs so well it's hard not to get excited about it. there are definitely other users on Jow Forums who could get a lot of mileage out of it, even if they may not be the majority, so it's a good thing to advocate for it in a holistic and clear way imo

does he actually vape? without smoking beforehand? i hate zoomers.

I shill for GNU IceCat, because it's the best browser and more Jow Forums bros need to know about it

Attached: icecat.png (600x579, 271K)

I guess you could say I shill OpenBSD but I'm actually using it

Depends on how you define shilling. Does it include discussing a subject you like?

Logitech shit. I bought a Logitech mechanical keyboard even though I know it's not a good mechanical keyboard

>getting paid for shilling products online
How do I get this job? I need money and this seems comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1557551030653.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Me too, I could use some money for my time

Contributing to FreeBSD:
www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/index.html
You will be contacted by one of HR officers once you fill in needed forms. ZFS, NAS and anti OpenBSD shilling pays most currently.

Most shilling contracting companies are based in Delhi, you want to get paid $2 a day to post about the LG Gram on here?

Nah. I'd rather pan for gold in the local river.

I wish there was some way to make money with my computer and internet connection. Without buying expensive equipment first.

>Nobody admitting to shilling for AMD because of all the skitzo's with a wojak folder full of the same useless shit every day.

Yeah i wouldn't want to come out as an autistic cunt either.

Wow. Those are literally the gayest vapes I've ever seen, and vapes are already really fucking gay

I liked it until I reached the point it was hogging my memory. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have gone back to firefox

I'm a paid GNU/Linux shill.

I shill my brother's boyfriend's website tiblar.com
He is really smart and very handsome

Nvidia
you wanna buy some house-fires?
single board computers that are barely better than a calculator?
miniature jet turbines?

NVIDIA gonna hook you up bro.

The job isnt hard, but what we're looking for is 100% guarantee that you will never rat us out, under any circumstances. There is of course incentives for that too that we can apply. But that's what we're looking for, and of course a good representative who can improvise and stay on message.

You guys are forgetting that a "shill" doesn't have to get paid to be a "shill".
Shilling is giving positive feedback about something in a biased way because you have some kind of connection to it, it can be finanfical but doesn't have to be.

>my brother's boyfriend's
>handsome
What a family of faggots

Oh my GOD. I had a business idea, but the rules have recently changed. I sourced equipment, prepared to scout out an area and cleared my calender, and then I found out I can't do it anyway because that business must now be reported, audited and taxed. Thanks for killing initiative, government.

I'm a brainlet. I come here to be shilled.

Attached: dv2051009.jpg (4828x3621, 2.16M)

5G
I want my fast internet everywhere, plus it’s okay because all anti 5G are just flat earther conspiracy nonsense

I shill against logitech.

totalitarianism mass murder marxist lenninism
and gpl software

>shamfur dispray

I shill OpenBSD in the hopes that someone else will use it and talk to me about it.

How do I get into shilling? I could use extra cash.

You aren't whoring yourself out for free by shilling products you have no investment in, are you?

Attached: 1561639825062.jpg (640x602, 48K)

Is he using Linux on the right monitor?
Looks almost like Ubuntu.

I don't get paid, nor am I in any formal agreements with anyone, but I'll recommend the librem 5 whenever it makes sense to do so. I'll also point out that google is evil when it seems like people are willing to listen, although it seems quite a lot of this board will always put spec numbers and benchmark dick waving before principles and call anyone who doesn't stupid.
The truth is, throwing any money and information at the organizations who are making life miserable is even stupider.