Females in IT

Since people want more females in IT, what jobs are available to a FEMALE with a cert 3 in IT?

Attached: pepeee.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Getting coffee and donuts

Females can’t work dipshit, go back to the house and take care of the kids...

Fuck off incels

have sex

Have sex

Imma going to get coffee and donuts.

Attached: 1509682866865.png (600x337, 323K)

>a cert 3 in IT

what is a cert 3

>Frogposter
haven't seen such a pathetic display in a long time on here kid, kudos.

blacked.com performer

Females are not welcomed here.
Go back to plebbit.

3 certs on what? If you had to blow 3 cocks to obtain them, at least read of what you arr supposed to be a certified expert.

Is that your catchphrase or something?

>Since people want more females in IT, what jobs are available to a FEMALE with a cert 3 in IT?
Why is FEMALE in all caps? Am I suppose to figure out some hidden meaning of it? Do you have a penis?

sad because you can't have children since you fell for the tranny meme?

Feminist
Enduring
Males'
Abject
Lack-of
Estrogen

desu, you should just get money for being in such a state of suffering. let the asshole men work and just collect money. You *are* a woman, right? You *are* superior to men, right? Then why should you have to spend a single second working? I guess maybe you fucked yourself by getting that cert, since it tells the world you are so incapable of finding a man that you actually went into a professional trade.

australian academic credentials
cert 2
cert 3
cert 4
associates degree
bachelor degree
masters degree
phd

Level 2 Chaturbate.com Operator

So it’s literally nothing.

>what jobs are available to a FEMALE with a cert 3 in IT?
The same ones available to an equally qualified MALE. Sex/Gender shouldn't matter. Only Merit.

based

tester

Posing in IT pictures?

Attached: waifu chan.png (256x256, 171K)

Yeah cert 3 is fluffer for the male IT staff.

Get a STEM degree.

i saw a job ad from a big it company a few years ago.
pic of cute girl, said she's a test engineer.
job ad said:
can you write code able to penetrate our test?

Attached: SmugTiddies.png (460x653, 246K)

> australian academic credentials
> cert 2
> cert 3
> cert 4
> associates degree
> bachelor degree
> NewCert
> NewCert (1)
I see they didn't give a fuck.

>Cert 3
Is that supposed to mean something?

it doesn't mean anything, op is clueless

>australian
Hard pass. I don't mind females, but no aussie sees the inside of my office if I can help it.

We already know that changing one's gender from man to woman allows one to qualify for women owned business government contract preference, tax credits, and grants. How valuable is it for an employee rather than a business owner? There's no need to change one's name or behavior to qualify for the tax breaks, etc, but would an employer be swayed to favor a prospective employee with a y chromosome simply by virtue of them filing some forms with the state and getting a F printed on their drivers license?

Attached: jKTU7N1.jpg (960x516, 203K)

You'll probably get accepted no matter what if you're female, I applied for a company where there were only 3 female applicants and all others are male all three of them got hired but only 1 male got hired, they definitely prioritize females.

>tfw work with a female diversity hire that doesn't do shit but still gets constant praise from everyone
>constantly breaks dress code and wears revealing clothes (super low cut shirt, shirts that show off her belly, etc)

She must be sucking big boss dick, no other explanation in my head how someone so useless doesn't get fired

> cert 3 in IT

Depends more on your bra size.

Attached: niggauwat.jpg (600x603, 40K)

you just jelly cuz you dont get paid by your looks.
sad

Have sex

dilate

y tho

The smartest girl I ever knew in IT could write bits of code and use web browsers to look up answers for coding problems. Just even writing a few lines of code was super cute for a girl in IT. She was educated to bachelor degree level, it was in business information systems or something. But anyway..

She couldn't code much but compared to most women she was a fem-Einstein. She was also super pretty looking. She didn't last long in IT I think she became a cook later on, nothing to do with business or information systems, but it was nice to meet her along the way while I endure sitting in front of a monitor screen for the rest of my working life.

Attached: sweet victory sweet sweet.jpg (333x333, 45K)

>writing a few lines of code was super cute for a girl

Attached: Ot9xvxh.jpg (869x1776, 226K)

>cert 3

Yeah you can use Word and maybe Excel fuck off

>cert 3
If it is anything like NZ, a cert 3 means fuck all.

My mate did what I assume is the equivalent to a cert 4. In one of his courses his assignment worth 30% of his grade was going to PCPartPicker entering data into an excel spreadsheet and calculating a total cost. Even I'm studying at a respected NZ university and the Information Systems courses I took were the equivalent to what popsci is to science.