Is he our Jow Forumsuy?

Is he our Jow Forumsuy?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOFB3QaOT6Q

Attached: thinkpad-on-a-budget.jpg (1309x785, 100K)

Isn't there an advertising rule or few being broken whenever faggots like OP advertise their channels on this site?
Using tech as a meta to discuss youtubefaggots should be /soc/ shit at best.

considering Jow Forums is the most plebbit board - yes, he is

Attached: soy_pad.jpg (799x847, 347K)

Where's the fucking milk?

The soimilk is in the veins already.

it's not my channel faggot.

Your words are less worthy of trust than the bark of a semi-developed dog.

suck my sweaty balls

A dog's balls have more genetic value than yours do.

Yes because he actually knows what he is talking about. Sebi is based

Can't help but bump your own shilling thread huh incel?

10 posts
5 posters
This sure ticks all the boxes.

Yes yes proxy shill, your inceldom does tick all the advertising boxes.

That's a 1+ year old video. What the fuck are you talking about.

Still finding excuses to advertise your channel incel?

>thinkpad
>food
>post

What!?!?!?!?!?

what a moron

Right on time incel shill, the thread was at page 9. Gotta put that effort into advertising.

fuck off, oussama

Take your own advice advertising shillsama.

get your meds, schizo

Yet again you bump in time when the thread reached page 8. Good timing advertising monkey.

haha, imagine monitoring a thread for the sole purpose of posting your paranoid delusions.

Or reading a book and noticing when the tab lights up for an updated thread my tiny brained advertising monkey. Damn you are dumb as fuck.

>tab lights up for an updated thread
that's why you always know what page my thread is on, right?
take your meds, idiot.

Nah, i know it because there is a formula for Jow Forums's posting frequency and how low a thread will drop without new posts.
Shit son, if you are this stupid then your youtube channel must have the IQ of elementary schoolers. You are advertising poison.

listen to your schizo babble.

Keep shilling little monkey.

just think about how stupid you look to me, because
1. it's not my youtube channel
2. it's unironically my first thinkpad-thread
3. i'm not an advertising shill

Just think about how you've been shilling your shitty channel on Jow Forums of all places and using tech as a meta to shill it. This is sad mang, you need to have sex.

so you're a shill hunter, eh?

Nah, i'm a graffiter. I graffiti shill threads.

so you literally spend your time searching for supposed "shill threads" to tag them?
what third world country are you from? algeria? morocco? india?
did poverty and unemployment drive you crazy?

Nah, i just graffiti your shit when you have the bad luck of me seeing your advertising operation, and i'm always entertained by the resulting interactions. Don't bother flinging shit at 3rd worlders, you are beneath them shill monkey.

are you one of those worthless third worlders?
do you dream of becoming a self-taught software developer? do you want to live in united states or europe? do you know nodejs, vue, django, python, delphi, pascal, reactjs, bootstrap, materialize, typescript, sql, redux? do you write shitty articles on medium like most third worlders?

Your trigger skill is weak man, it's all generic shit, work on your trigger game and also your advertising game. No wonder your channel is shit when you are this shit at using your creative center.

i bet you'd like to live in france.