Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=cnYqRiM4NqQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 6.44.39 PM.png (1468x771, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/why-we-need-a-state.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stallman.org/articles/why-we-need-a-state.html
OH NONONO

>Stallman and a MacBook Pro at the same table

Oh boy, I can only imagine how this is gonna go...

Attached: nervous.jpg (950x534, 69K)

12:35
He tries to get laid

13:05
He finds finger fungus

Attached: 1560980902254.png (1000x700, 101K)

16:55
He feels like a pretty girl and finds hair fungus

>13:05
>He finds finger fungus
He gnawed on that thing like a dog would. Why? Why????

Attached: 41e.jpg (550x413, 32K)

Can't even watch.

Attached: 1536697442563.jpg (580x581, 47K)

Stallman please, you never recovered from your feet fungus, and now you do this...

Also, he just made another incel out of that kid lole

He has a wife, and his on-camera instances only shows us how he's not that different from your regulars

>The absolute state of freetards
I'm glad I didn't fall for your meme.

Attached: 1561618867251.gif (160x160, 502K)

richard stallman doesn't have a fucking wife you fucking retard

he is probably thinking why he thought it was a good idea to go on that program in the first place. the woman and the kid are absolutely retarded and can't understand the masterfully crafted responses of stallman, and they cannot handle his masterful control of the debate (counter argument intrusion methods and such). what a truly epic debate where he just blows the fuck out of these clueless morons and showing what freedom really means, not these stupid and moronic """ideas""" that these """people""" have on what freedom means

>Stallman: "These people are stupid, I guess I'm just gonna eat the dirt out under my nails while the camera is recording me. This is how freedom looks like"

Attached: 1561574008120.gif (342x239, 981K)

what can I say? the man has some absolutely disgusting habits and it doesn't help that he does that shit on tv but i suppose he can do it since he is such a master of debate and a master of creating and advocating free software.

something tells me you're more of a master debater than he is

I want to throw up

this slimy fat kike cannot appear in public without it being prime cringe material

>fungus? might I... partake in a nibble? 13:05 omnomnomnom... ah.. delicious.. truly exquisite.. yes indeed.

he's got a shitload of things to eat on himself. every once in a while he pulls something from his skin rolls and swallows..

kek

So this is Jow Forums's hero? The man who will save us from proprietary software? The man I see displayed on every thread?

What a joke!

>prospects of kidkind

is this some commie dr pizza type thing?

i don't think you get this board yet.
lurk moar.

kek
ikr

he's sustainable

oh lawd

Attached: 1535518618534.jpg (125x123, 2K)

why does stallman think you should share cookies with the rest of the class? wouldn't that be like communism?

all he said was actually well measured

i think he would like you to share the recipe so the rest of the class could make their own cookies :^)

kek :^)

based and redpilled