What's a Jow Forums approved mail application?

what's a Jow Forums approved mail application?
>inb4 mutt/mailx
Ideally a client that isn't botnet and has a decent UI and runs on macOS. Is Thunderbird still a thing?

Attached: 1200px-Aiga_mail_inverted.svg.png (1200x1200, 20K)

>runs on macOS
>worried about botnet
lol shit thread

>implying macOS is botnet
it isn't user and its been established

Nice botnet street shitter.

Attached: 1532114219235.png (1136x1016, 544K)

claws-mail with custom icons

i don't live in the USA or a country that is compliant with american botnet laws. Also though, nice sauce, unless you have evidence; jumping to conclusions with that is a very typical redditor move.

ty, fucking perfect

> Ideally a client that runs on macOS
sorry pal, didn't read that part. I think claws-mail is not available on macos

So use the standard mac os mail client? It has a decent UI and according to you it is not spying on you

found a way to build for it and other unixbased OS, thanks dude

its buggy user

>Jow Forums approved
>pajeetOS
Pick one.

Attached: 1547783552228.png (709x869, 522K)

>foreign == pajeet
you're drooling yankee juice there user

Established by who? You cannot review macOS source code, you have no way of knowing.

95% of H1Bs are indians iJeet, this is established fact.

Attached: 1556117086872.jpg (643x960, 255K)

by apple's privacy policies and law-binding claims, internationally, and I haven't been caught yet so that's a primary source right there. Darwin is open source though and that's clean, everything built on top of it is UI and/or covered in their privacy policies. It's a lot safer than everything else that connects to the internet user, except Tails/.

get pajeet numbers working for MS and Apple, user, you're as bad as the third post who will believe anything he sees on the internet

Apploo literally has 10x the number of pajeets as MS.

that's surprising, so you're saying number of indians employees is proportional to quality of products? Because microsoft spaz out with any design and usability choices :^) established fact that is.

>so you're saying number of indians employees is proportional to quality of products?
This is self evident in what a shitheap pajeetOS is.

Attached: 1537979025836.png (588x717, 261K)

holy shit you're a windows/reddit user? no one on Jow Forums would ever defend microsoft for literally anything against anyone, even google. DPR-tier mistake their user.

Thunderbird is still a thing and it works great.

I like geary. No nonsense productivity suite nobody uses, just mail. And it's pretty.