Dissenter vs Brave

So which one should I use?
Dissenter or Brave? Who wins?

Attached: file.png (1176x866, 593K)

you lose

The web browser equivalent of "bro you can just go to W10 settings and disable telemetry"

Neither. Now kill yourself dumb nigger.

>fork (dissenter)
>of a fork (brave)
>of a fork (chromium)
>of a fork (webkit)
wew lad.

>of a fork (KHTML)

>Chromium
Neither.

Ummm, isn't forking an encouraged process in free FOSS software?

isn't dissenter just gab Brave (TM)

You should have sex instead

i cant im an incel

>/tv/ memes spilling on Jow Forums
yikes lad

Dissenter is alt right trash and brave is a meme.

>free speech is alt right
based

Dissenter, because it is created by white people and for white people. I use it, and I m happy that I don't support software made by google poos or mozilla trannies and degenerates.

Yes it is im sick and tired of seeing and hearing how sad and oppressed the redpilled alt right are.

are you saying that youre already using their browser?

Iridium.

more like dissentery

Dilate

yes, but the chromium source is an ungodly monstrosity of an enormous amount of code and no number of forks or good-willing devs are going to be able to fully de-google the entire codebase. plus, every time vanilla chromium gets an update the maintainers of the forks have to review the changes and potentially de-google them before merging them in and testing for release. it's a massive endless game of catchup as long as you still depend on chromium for core functionality

Yes

Is dissintery free and open source?
Just use GNU/IceCat

>waaaah support my meme browser

no wonder brave NEVER EVER gets a fucking update.

>Iridium
yet another fork

It's a good fork, supports the chrome webstore and package managers.

Go outside more you fuktard

>Waaaaah I was born with a benis

Not an argument

Go hide in a hole, you and the alt-right trash.

Dilate

Icecat, you addoncuck.

You will never pass, Christine.

Not an argument

>muhhh if you're not alt-right trailer trash YOUR A TRANNNIE
Cretin

Yeah. If he doesn't stop being alt-right, we'll inform his employer and get him fired. And then we'll get a gold star for being good little rebels.

>(((dissenter)))
this is retarded and the addon was ass to use
you know what's real free speech? a bunch of independent web sites where anyone can post including news

Both meme browsers, but you're probably a moron so keep using them.

This but unironically, alt-right needs to be banned, it's nothing but whining and shitposting.

this is just rude

>anyone who disagrees with me should be silenced
based tranny

No, the alt-right specifically.

Alt-right (aka "jews are genociding white people reeeeee") is a destructive anti-human ideology which should be banned, just like nazism, fascism and communism already are.

I would be happy to support something like Dissenter if it disassociated itself from the alt-right, and had a less faggy name.

This. Alt-right is nothing but "waaaah I broke a dozen guidelines I agreed to and now my channel is blocked FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH" and 100 talk shows with balding white dudes appauled at getting blocked.

That's unfair. It's also about the freedom of speech to say nigger in the text chat without getting banned from a game I paid money for.

Come home white man.

Attached: icecat-128.png (128x128, 21K)

Oy Vey the post
(In Theaters now)

Attached: scoobey-jew.jpg (300x295, 26K)

How about the people who paid money who don't want to see the word nigger?

Good bye

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

They are encroaching on my freedom of speech, and they're also probably niggers.

why wouldnt they want to tho?
are you scared that it might offend you ?
are you implying that people cant say what they want to?

if so , then i think you would enjoy reddit

Well too bad, they also paid money.

I don't want to see the word nigger because that reminds me racists and edgy teenagers exist and breaks the immersion of the game. No, people can't say what they want if they're the minority.

>No, people can't say what they want if they're the minority.
and theyve become the minority guess due to whom and because of what?

>unironic 'your rights end where my feelings begin'
Just how full of estrogen are you?

Yes ,they do. If you say nigger, I will votekick you, and it will pass. It always does.
You're going to say SJeWs arent you.

>and no number of forks or good-willing devs are going to be able to fully de-google the entire codebase
De-googled Chromium literally exists.

I paid money for that game, I should be able to do or say whatever I want to. Besides, saying nigger is part of gamer culture.

I also paid money and I don't want to hear or see nigger.

>there are "rights" to use offensive language on a commercially hosted game server

toppest of keks, is this the new breed of weaponized zoomer autism i've been hearing about?

Yes, there is a legal guarantee that my own rights will not be infringed merely because of the language I use. Feel free to start a votekick for this particular server, I have no problems with this, but you cannot question my ownership of the product on the basis of "he said a boo-boo word".

You literally accepted a EULA.

Open borders for israel.

>am i being detained
>i am a sovereign citizen

Modern EULAs are full of blatant BS and deceit. They claim a perpetual license is legally different from a product, which is simply false.

Dilate

Then protest or don't accept a eula.
Not an argument.

have sex

>Not an argument.
nor was yours
also; dilate, tranny

no one's obliged to provide you a server where nigger is allowed

ok i will, you too.

Attached: ahit.png (840x859, 234K)

racist!

thanks mate, i certainly will

kek
where saying "nigger" is allowed

>have sex
>/tv/ meme

i know im just joking with you buddy
love ya x
don't forget to dilate first

I say nigger in Team Fortress 2 just fine.

Use Pale Moon with ublock origin (or ematrix if you have the patience), decentraleyes, smart https and you're good to go.

blocking ads is the perfect way to make the internet paywalled. Just don't click on the ads retard, how do you think people pay the host

cringe

Nice try google.

no commercial company is obliged to provide you with a server where you can say "nigger"

whats cringe ?
post butt pics

Well Valve does it anyway. I can deny the holocaust all day on official servers and nothing happens.

What a delusional faggot.

and they can revoke that privilege at any time and you cant say shit

You know, I may say 'nigger' and 'faggot' in online games, but at least I punctuate my sentences correctly.

So just appear a new online game, where i can say "nigger". This is capitalism. Deal with it degenerate.

It got one just a few days ago.
dilate

broken fonts, broken websites, broken everything.

yes, even with LibreJS turned off.

I use GNU Icecat, so I don't care

i use brave and i like it

Attached: 1555770804126.png (499x499, 19K)

both are dogshit
all browsers are a fucking cesspool

I'm not the one crying about being censored, buddy boy.

From what I've seen the dissenter plugin thing can be replaced by a JavaScript bookmark so install chrome or chromium, iridium/ungoogled chromium, or Firefox if you're a pedophile.

>which one should I use?
literally anything not based on chrom* (this includes nu-firefox)

>getting software made by altright
get fucked user

Use IceCat