What mental illness do you need to be suffering from to be an unironic fanboy/shill for a company like Intel who would...

What mental illness do you need to be suffering from to be an unironic fanboy/shill for a company like Intel who would still be selling 4C/8T as their top of the line consumer CPUs if it weren't for AMD?

Attached: amd_vs_intel_1600_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/intel_roadmaps_show_a_6-core_coffee_lake_cpu_for_mainstream_desktops_in_2018/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having that mentality is also obviously shilling

You buy what has best price/(perf/feature) ratio; if you can get 7980XE for $500 that's obviously more worth it than $500 3900X due to more cores/AVX512

Just look at the price lists and cover up the brand name, rart

>7980XE for $500
Too bad there is no 7980XE for $500 lul

Nah they'd still release 6c desktop Coffee Lake, but in 2018 instead of rushed to Oct 2017. It was always in the roadmaps, AMD brought Intel forward by a few quarters

>10 year 4 core flagships
>yeah nah it was bound to happen anyways

overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/intel_roadmaps_show_a_6-core_coffee_lake_cpu_for_mainstream_desktops_in_2018/1

Mind you that's for laptops. But yes, if it weren't for AMD, they'd price it like they always did

Attached: 14074320332l.jpg (840x474, 74K)

What mental illness do you need to be suffering from to buy an inferior CPU just because it has moar coarz(TM)?

Attached: 1561849673514.jpg (719x568, 152K)

simpleton-syndrome
>be simpleton
>stick to most popular thing because npc
>???
>intel stays ahead

Basically this, low IQ people go with Intel.

AVX512 is a meme

Whatever Dylann Roof has

t. pajeet who can't write good SIMD code

he's right though
intel are delusional

I got some internal memos. They were going to move to 6 core 12T on 9th gen and 8 core 16thread around 2024.

Intel is truly fucking dumb.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop being logical on AMD shill board reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it only me or you can't reply to anti-intel threads (((for some reason))) ?
I tried to reply to > but every single time after i solve the captcha it says again that i DIDN'T solve it, yes even after i got green check mark.

>You buy what has best price
Not after that shitstorm with vulnerabilities.
I no longer trust Intel. My next cpu will be AMD, even if it's slower and more expensive.

I don't exactly have a horse in the race but I'm going to wait for real world performance. Hype and cherry picking tests doesn't convince me whether its red or blue. Although I was hoping for an 8c/16t APU from AMD i'm still holding off on a build.

copying my response from another thread.

you fuckers are getting desperate with this and the input lag shit

the same Brazilian cherrypicked fake graphics in every thread... now tell us that ryzen 2 can't reach 5ghz please

Attached: c5cc19da03a520cf.jpg (640x1280, 199K)

seething 1 rupee/hr H1B pajeet monkey

>8c/16t APU
Enjoy your one year wait :^)

>Although I was hoping for an 8c/16t APU from AMD i'm still holding off on a build.
how were you hoping for that? Ryzen APUs are one generation behind, so 3000 APU = zen+

>stuff that can be done on GPU without throttling
>not a meme
what did he mean by this

I know that's AMD's MO but I could still hope. I'm too fucking cheap to buy a CPU requiring a graphics card because I'm not into gaymen.

GPU isn't always faster retard

ah come on user, on my local 2nd hand website there are two listings for free gpus, just get something cheap

but a throttling cpu is?
lmao cope

Like all AMDrones he thinks facts are intel's shilling so he wouldn't believe info coming even from AMD themselves

Ryzen being decent caused Intel to release the 6 core CPUs they were sitting on. Skylake’s 6700k was originally supposed to 6c/12t but thanks to AMD being incompetent retards, Intel decided to continue to ship out 4c/8t.

Both companies only care about making money for their shareholders, r/AMD thinks that if AMD had 90% market share that their 3600 would be $200. Drones literally thought there’d be a 6c/12t APU with graphics equivalent to a 1050 ti and AMD was going to charge $180 dollardoos. It just shows how retarded drones are.

Attached: D119EC59-8FD6-4134-8D1F-F698D1BBE43A.png (823x900, 537K)

>t. piednoel

Attached: 12_years_old_troll.png (640x628, 341K)

For what I do (pure math stuff that can't be widened much and is mixed with scalar code), a 200mhz offset is trivial compared to adding in CUDA shit. GPUs clock an order of magnitude slower and still suck at branching and a lot of memory operations.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 55K)

the real solution to this is a third company. Seriously.

>my niche use-case justifies intel being retarded
dude, what the fuck

>it's niche and retarded because it hurts my feelings
ok reddit

how's that reading comprehension?

Looks pretty bad. Maybe you should see a neurologist, assuming they even have those in pajeetville.

Stockholm Syndrome

> My next cpu will be AMD, even if it's slower and more expensive.

KEK, this pretty much sums up AMDrones

Intel fanboys are schizos.

199$ 3600 beats the 9900k.

thats a cpu + cooler that costs around 500$

And the 3600 works on older motherboards compared to incels a motherboard a year mentality.

What mental illness do you need to be suffering from to be an unironic fanboy/shill for any company?

In certain scenarios like music production and the incredibly niche AVX512 workloads. No choice but to go Intel in said cases.

>incredibly niche
They said the same thing about AVX2, and AVX, and SSE4, and SSE3, and etc all the way back to every x86 extension ever the first few years after they came out.

You do know skylake-x performs worse in games than coffee lake even with avx512 right?

I want to pull on Kuroko's tale.

That's more due to trade-offs with mesh and ring interconnects and higher core count than AVX512 support per se.

There aren't any games that even use AVX512 to my knowledge either. It would be dumb to make any from a profit perspective since gamers on skylake server/hedt are a very tiny minority, much like it would be dumb to make games for desktop linux. With icelake and tigerlake bringing it into the mainstream space that may change.

avx512 will always be a housefire

I thought that was all playful banter? Nobody really hates either Intel or AMD to the point of living rent free inaide their head right?
Isn't this just the PCMR vs console equivalent for Jow Forums?

The same was said about AVX2 and now zen 2 does it without problems.

if you fanboy any company you should kill yourself faggot. intel is overpriced and amd is funded by communist chinks.

Attached: 1561747961027.jpg (240x240, 15K)

judiasm

Thanks AMD for making my 9900K affordable!

Attached: CPU mark.jpg (1918x1010, 181K)

Taiwan is funded by murica to battle communist though

Is this after security patch?

ah you're back

ryzen 2 can't reach 5ghz please

Attached: 1488923970547.png (675x482, 486K)

Uma latencia