Corebooted MemePad

>corebooted MemePad
>OpenBSD
>riced tiling window manager
>C
>AMD
>IBM Model M
>Ancient PowerPC toasters

I have been falling for all your memes, one by one. The only thing I haven't fell for yet are the pedophile Chinese cartoons. Good job lads.

Attached: 1561001310064.png (545x470, 127K)

I've got you beat, Libreboot and Gentoo.

>Ganoo slash Linucks
Normalshits need not post.

imagine being this gullible

where's 16gb ram meme

Too poor for that

>OpenBSD
Why not just admit that your a faggot?

>Libreboot and Gentoo
Why have a free bios if you're just going to install an OS that promotes non-free software?

Everybody likes to take a good dick sometimes, user. That does not make you gay.

based and informed user pilled.

Gentoo literally only accepts free software licenses by default.

good job OP, if only more people thought like you on here

Attached: 312133241413.gif (227x168, 232K)

Attached: 1561673130825.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Start with New Game

Attached: hifumi.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

You're thinking FreeBSD

OpenBSD is the good one.

Kill yourself Linux tranny.

It's unfortunate that since you can still install non-free software, freetards consider it promoting non-free software.

nobody:
the vast reaches of space where nobody lives:
FSF: HE THOUGHT ABOUT INSTALLING PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE!!!! SHIT ON HIS DISTRO!

Leddit meme, you need to go back

how do you know it's from reddit unless you've been there?

also it's from twatter

Attached: saintignucius.jpg (321x445, 32K)

I fell for the pedo chinese cartoons, but even I know that you shouldn't start projects in C anymore.

Not saying that you can't go there, just that you should not bring cancerous crap here

Sorry you're underage and still of the opinion that we can't take the good from everywhere and discard the bad. No, Jow Forums must be super sekrit klub where only Jow Forums ideas are allowed.

Attached: fun.jpg (488x516, 92K)

I wish I was still underage
>take the good from everywhere and discard the bad
That's the thing. As I pointed out, you took cheap crap from there and not good shit. "funny images" with some unrelated MS paint lines of text on them are the cheapest normalfag shit you can come up with, that's why such images aren't even posted here.

Sorry you're so jaded. Maybe one day you will be able to have fun posting again, but maybe it's time to step back from the computer if imageboard images are triggering you.

You're still acting like a 12 year old, pretending that there's something wrong with "normalfag shit" like it's wrong to be normal and have a laugh. Just stop with the edgy routine you're on, it's the true cringe.

Attached: 1457586694923.jpg (494x392, 34K)

Attached: normalfags1.png (1212x326, 378K)

Oops I forgot that Jow Forums users are all special snowflake NEETs with autism that dictates that they have specialized interests that only they are authorities on. People without autism aren't allowed here. My bad.

Stop trying so hard, your "oldfag" image is from some years ago

Attached: 1325344512855.png (1251x519, 55K)

>implying i'm the one trying to be an "oldfag"

You gotta stop taking this stuff so seriously user, it's seriously off-putting. Like I said, it reminds me of a 12 year old who doesn't like pokemon because it's "baby stuff".

>I use Jow Forums as my personal shitpost dump and everyone should do so too. Stop being weird
See, this is the Redditcancer mentality. Thanks for fucking this place up with garbage.

Linux is the homo friendly European communist OS. OpenBSD is the SanFran hippy dippy liberal but secretly right-wing authoritarian facist wannabe straight OS.

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 8K)

That guy sounds like a massive sperg.

You sound like a massive normalfag.

too bad you weren't a mod so you could enforce your gatekeeping

Jow Forums isn't some super secret club anymore, if it ever was

And you know what? It's better this way.

Rent free.

>freetards
Only a slave would insult a man for being free.

The FSF doesn't "shit" on any distro. They simply don't explicitly approve distros that include nonfree software in their official repositories.
It's about the message it sends. Their goal is 100% free software, not making it easier to run proprietary blobs.
t. user of a non-FSF approved distro.

Why are you ignoring what I was saying and posting another "NOT SECRET CLUB LEL"? Just because this place is popular doesn't mean it has to be SHIT.

I never said those were on the same machine. Most of my shit runs Gentoo, my Libreboot machine runs Parabola because FSF.

your shit is another person's gold

apparently you have very peculiar taste

Nigger stop worshipping some random anime imageboard on the internet. Seriously.
I bet you call yourself an atheist, yet I've never seen such religious devotion.

Attached: poop.jpg (696x423, 35K)

You can't meme.

>The only thing I haven't fell for yet are the pedophile Chinese cartoons.
I implore you to give Prisma Illya a watch.

Attached: 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 (4288x2848, 784K)

I don't like this logic. As long as the distro itself is free software then it shouldn't matter what's in it's package repos. You, as the user, should make the decision yourself as to whether or not software is safe to install. It shouldn't be the choice of your distro manufacturer.

>And That's a Good Thing, Sweetie