5G

well that sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=uoYTFaiP8DY

Attached: Capture.jpg (2529x1606, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet?redirect=true
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf
youtu.be/uoYTFaiP8DY?t=230
sanluisobispo.com/news/state/california/article228538324.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blue collar worker "giving me some of the science"

Attached: 1408888659570.jpg (1040x1100, 281K)

Jesus Christ... Alex Jones might have gotten deplatformed, but look at the comment section. Thousands of him there. Is that where all the bullshit that's been spammed here came from?

Attached: spam2.jpg (1534x2013, 1.25M)

Attached: 5g_soi_face.png (803x414, 475K)

I'm not even gonna click on that b8 shit video. Those people know nothing about the tech, they are trained to mount shit according to the training if anything fails they call headquarters for guidance and that is it. These fags don't even what fspl is let alone the math involved in it.

Based.
>"but it fast doe"

Qboomers. Or just regular boomers. Hard to tell, tbqh.

it fast

Attached: 1415051290582.png (250x270, 104K)

some mongloid fuck that climbs base station towers for life thinks he can teach me the science behind 5g? hilarious.

B-but he's in the know guys. T-the man said it himself. I feel kind of sad for these people.
Let's also not forget that this bullshit has been spammed (maybe not here), about 2G-4G.

youtube was a mistake

Fucking retarded boomers.

THE REAL SCIENTIST RIGHT HERE

Attached: file.png (290x378, 128K)

He is right tough.

The price of progress.

It's worth it.

Dismiss his experimental knowledge at your own peril.

>guys this may this may or may not fuck up the DNA of 90% of the population, it's alright tough we'll make it up as we go and more importantly we really need the funding

Nevermind, there's already some with cancer right here.

>progress
3g was fine.

5G schizos are the funnies people on Jow Forums, this should just be renamed to /5g/ to piss them off lol

Great, I welcome the world population getting even more sick and retarded while I shield my house from that shit.

MAGA

Self driving cars need faster speeds to communicate and be safer.

We know how to cure cancer, but we don't know how to resurrect car crash victims.

>/5g/
kek, I'm all for this.

That's the nicest maga hat I've ever seen

Attached: 1483909125833.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

It's just a faggy shithead shilling his channel here.

>yo bro your job is to install this cancer causing shit, like it's okay though we'll give you really good health insurance and this special suit to protect your gonads
>meanwhile on Jow Forums
>NOOOO HOW CAN SOMEONE LIK HIM KNOW THIS?!? REEEEE BAAAAAAAIT!!!

Dude is unironically right. If you live downtown in a big city you're gonna have problems with all the towers needed to give you a good connection. Good thing I live in the suburbs and will probably never get 5G.

>look at this triggered bitch
EXPOSED
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>listening to opinion of some redneck retard
ISHYGDDT

>He has no idea what he's talking about citizen. Microwave radiation blanketing all biology is desirable, beneficial and necessary. Now get back to work in the Soi mines.

Attached: 5G Citizenry.jpg (815x703, 73K)

>Good thing I live in the suburbs and will probably never get 5G.
Now this is genuine cope. I didn't like 5G anyway!!!

2.4gHZ IS THE EXACT SAME FREQUENCY YOUR MICROWAVE RUNS OFF OF. DISSAPATING PARTICLES ALLOWS FOR THE SIGNAL TO PROPOGATE WITHOUT CAUSING SIGNIFIGANT DAMAGE TO ANY ORGANIC TISSUE. HAD THE SIGNALS BEEN CONCENTRATED ON ONE POINT WOULD ALLOW IT TO BOIL WATER. YOU GET MORE DAMAGE TO YOURSELF FROM THE SUN. STANDARD CONSUMER WIFI TECHNOLOGY GENERALLY DOES NOT PUMP OUT MORE THAN 200mW AND HAS A RANGE OF TYPICALLY NO MORE THAN 100 METERS.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet?redirect=true

Attached: 787px-EM_spectrum.svg.png (787x421, 40K)

Agreed, fellow citizen.

Say, have you tapped into IoT for the latest list of wrongthoughts?

Attached: 1558271256563.jpg (960x720, 63K)

B-but muh doomsday scenario

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: NTP study cancer results.png (1415x786, 540K)

STOP SCREAMING!

i wouldnt put my balls in a microwave

ELECTROMAGNETIC HYPERSENSITIVITY IS PSUEDOSCIENTIFIC SELF DIAGNOSING GARBAGE. HAD PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOTTEN ILLNESS FROM WIRELESS SIGNALS BEING BROADCASTED EN MASSE, MOST OF AMERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD DECADES AGO.

Attached: signal hill 1941.jpg (990x742, 164K)

All schizo boomers should fuck off back to Faceshit, no exceptions.

Attached: duck-slide.webm (620x412, 2.97M)

>magatard conspiracy theorist blue collar employee is more reliable than actual scientists
Rightoid world view in a nutshell

hm....
hmmmmmm.......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: industry vs non industry studies.png (1324x752, 873K)

Has this nigga not heard of wifi?

HmMmMMMMMmmmmmMMmmmmmMMMMmMMMmMmMmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmm hmm...........

Attached: war-gamed the science.jpg (1138x950, 539K)

>cope
4G goes up to 1Gb/s and doesn't have the line of sight issues 5G has. Why would I need 5G?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmMmmmmmmmMMMMmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1.png (995x1403, 738K)

>4G goes up to 1Gb/s
???
I've never had those speeds on my phone

>inb4 telecoms trannies dump scat again

who the fuck needs 4g let alone 5g
what the fuck are you doing on your phones

zoomers use it like they're PCs, it's ridiculous.

>MUH CONSPIRACIES
shouts the leftist who pushed insane "trump hired russian hookers to pee on him so the russian hackers could hack america and win the election" conspiracies for years and are still going

Sugar is totally good for you, too ;^)

As usual rightoids never post a full article or a link to an article but instead stick to single images and non citated screen grabs because they neither have the attention span to read an entire scientific article nor do they want their world view challenged by posting actual proper research that can be refuted.

>nor do they want their world view challenged
>rightoid
The irony

>just ignore the NTP study ignore it ignore ignore it
this is why she lost

Attached: Panagopoulos real exposure slide.png (374x491, 79K)

Reminder that both 5G and visible light are bad for your health.
Take the darkness pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

Attached: 5G.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>just count your calories!
>soda is just fine IIFYM!
>oh you have diabetes now? just buy our medicine!

A question for you 5G fearmongers: Why aren't you afraid of enterprise wireless bridges or hell wi-fi? Wi-fi runs at 2.4 and 5 GHz and some bridges I've installed for enterprise clients (Ubiquiti) run at 8 or 12 GHz spanning miles. What makes 5G the face of
>le evil radio frequencies?

Attached: 1493227417916.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

What's with Americans and this unending mysticism and baseless hysterical approach to new technologies?

you're the type of person who would jump off a bridge if someone told you it's good for you.

NON-IONIZING RADIATION CAUSES IONIZING RADIATION. DON'T ACCEPT 5G

Low IQ.

tranny cope

Attached: 5G.jpg (623x618, 58K)

>NON-IONIZING RADIATION CAUSES IONIZING RADIATION
you what mate

I would appreciate if you could elaborate.
For starters I want you to tell me what you believe "ionizing" radiation means

So you can get a self-driving car from the bar right to your front door

you can always count on some white collar dipshit to think he knows better than the dude installing anything besides a component on his computer. your life would fall apart in days/weeks without actual men using their hands

All microwave radiation is bad, but cell towers transmit 24/7 with modulated signals carrying information. Modulated signals that actually carry information have been shown to be deadly to life, due to their randomness. Biology cannot adapt to random microwave doses.

it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf

Attached: shinjyo.png (646x667, 113K)

>NON-IONIZING RADIATION CAUSES IONIZING RADIATION
It literally doesn't?

Lead in the water.

THE VIDEO SAYS 5G IS NON-IONIZING BUT IT WILL BREAK DOWN THE MOLECULAR BONDS OF DNA BY KNOCKING OFF ELECTRONICS. THUS WHAT I SAID.

how will i ever recover?

Really which molecules
I am interested in this

>if you're not part of the plebbit hivemind, you don't want your worldview to be challenged
You have to go back.

Attached: Cringe+a+kid+i+know_cd3932_6007138.jpg (661x805, 122K)

Underage.

Retard
In order for 5G to be ionizing, it would need to be operating on around the 1,000,000 GHz scale, the same we see ultra-violet light at
5G is only around 300 GHz

>that study
how can 5G trannies even cope at this point?

Lol, I ca hire a pajeet to replace you.

>Trump hat
>meanwhile Trump is pushing for america to adopt 5G ASAP

Attached: image.jpg (769x612, 153K)

what's with yurotarded niggertrannies and their constant corporate cocksucking, which includes literally voting in a law so corporations have full control of the internet including this very site?

Attached: 1554952331973.png (940x802, 99K)

Of course the white collar would know better... They're the ones fucking designing and studying the shit, not you ignorant cunts who just plug some wires in.

Get fucked if you honestly think a blue collar worker would know jack SHIT about the ACTUAL science behind 5g and it's potential effects.

we are all going to be pumped full of cancer while the elite are protected from it

the voice quality of this was painful to listen to

>he doesn't know to change the opacity of one pixel in the image
newfag

>I can't support anyone politically unless absolutely every single things and opinion about them is perfect

the "actual science" is overwhelmingly telling us that 5G and all microwave radiation is hazardous to health

Attached: pall cell mechanism slide.png (939x692, 358K)

This man know what he is talking about especially at this timestamp

youtu.be/uoYTFaiP8DY?t=230

MINDBROKEN

>Ok ok ok, we get it you government conspiracy monkeys. They can and will cause cancer to some, if not most, people. Can we stop with the conspiracy, anti-government shit and talk science

which one of you telecoms trannies posted this lmao

No, no it's not.

You can shill and pretend all you want, but if you honestly think that, you yourself are simply uneducated and unable to understand what you're reading, or what the study is actually saying.

Is there pseudoscience BS masquerading as real science that claims 5g is bad? Sure, tons of it.

But there isn't some massive amount of hard data being hidden away from the public that proves this. You're fucking delusional if you think that.

Reminder that radio waves and infrared also cause this reaction
Hope you don't mind things above 0 kelvin

Well with trump you have to admit that 99.95% of his advocates think he's absolutely perfect and will even backpedal their past statements if necessary to agree with something he said.

That being said, I would love to be proven wrong and see a schizo boomer protest asking trump to back down on 5G, kek

>But there isn't some massive amount of hard data being hidden away from the public that proves this.
yes there is, read "Going Somewhere" by Andrew Marino
the telecoms industry blackmails scientists that dont give them the "its all safe guys" results they want and bury all studies that show any hazard, even though the majority of studies show hazards

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.png (1151x797, 573K)

Hi user. A new thread again already? I am hoping you gave some thought to my question. Would you kiss a girl under a 5g tower?

sanluisobispo.com/news/state/california/article228538324.html

>Sprint has turned off a cell phone tower at a Ripon elementary school that parents suspect was the cause of cancer cases among students and teachers.

makes you think

>you have to admit that 99.95% of his advocates think he's absolutely perfect and will even backpedal their past statements if necessary to agree with something he said
Maybe 2 years ago, but I know a lot of guys like myself who've gotten really disillusioned with him and the things he's done since 2016.
Doesn't mean we won't vote for him, but anyone who blindly supports any politician is a fool who deserves what they get.

You must feel powerless when confronted with these threads

>sanluisobispo

anti-vaxers are now anti- 5gers

They're fucking idiots. Also this guy has a Trump hat on so he clearly knows shit about science.