Gab's about to do it, boys!

Gab's about to do it, boys!
Look at this shit!

Attached: gabu.png (583x685, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Apartheid.Linux.Antiforensic.Debian.Edition.14.88.Alfred.Rosenberg.i586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>selling schizo Jow Forumstards a laptop for $500 dollars
>could've bought a $100 thinkpad with a fsf approved distro installed
Is this how they think they'll escape Big Tech™

You escape big tech by handing tech over to Chyna

>cuckservatives LARP as counter culture
That's just icky. But I support anyone who grifts Jow Forumstards out of their mom's money ... so GO GAPTOP. Hope it comes with a range of frog wallpapers and a glowing frog logo.

Memeware. Vaporware.

>full of glowniggers and Jow Forumsthedonald
>backdoored ever since the Pittsburgh jew massacre
>call him out for being a lolcow, and he'll fork your project with no intention of contributing back

Attached: n9JxT7o.gif (346x360, 873K)

>still thinks republican=conservative and democrat=progressive
Your knowledge of political disocurse is outdated by at least a decade.

Attached: 1553889974002.jpg (629x634, 61K)

Isn't Gab the social network that can't even build a social network so they're planning on using Mastodon instead?

I wouldn't rely on Gab to find me a pair of titties in a whore house, let alone develop a fucking secure hardware / software platform.

Who even mentioned your stupid Burger politics? Also when were the Dems ever progressive? They are a neoliberal party, nowadays with a few somewhat progressive candidates.

why cant a company make an appealing retro style laptop like ripoff the old thinkpads with nice keyboards and ports and durability instead of making this meme shit that doesn't matter and looks like every cheap shitty laptop that's already out there

>open source

If it's not FOSS then why bother?

>Who even mentioned your stupid Burger politics?

>don't support pedos
>make pedo laptop
???

pfffff hahahaha

>Linux
>escape from Silicon Valley

I don't see a word about Murica specifically. Cuckservative/aut right kids and Jow Forumstards come from around the world.

>Biting off more than you can chew - The tweet

Because there isn't a market for it, Satan. Making a decent laptop from scratch is expensive as fuck.

>Satan
reddit

Even if you didn't world politics is just an extension of burger politics, the stuff that matters at least.

Yes. He's also going to need to fork his own Android and iPhone apps because all the developers are blocking his instance

>Using the Paranoia of Jow Forums to have them buy overpriced shit and to lock them down to your OS
Yes they could not even figure out to sideload an add-on and made an unnecessary fork of Chromium instead.

Yeah, but if someone federates with gab then they'll have to be banned for it to even work.
These retards couldn't even maintain their own website, they dumped it probably because it's shit.
Then they forked a browser, did some cosmetic changes and called it good.
Now they want an entire OS and hardware to deal with?
lol

So how he's back to square one. No established apps on the major stores will support browsing his instance, and uploading his own will just lead to another rejection letter.

What a fucking retard. That's what you get for burning bridges

>dissenter browser

Botnet

Just want I want. A computer with Gab spyware installed on it. Yikes.

... because having right-wing Jews spy on everything you do is sooooo much better than having left-wing Jews spy on everything you do.

Just call it what it is. Right wing lolcows that can not do anything correct.

sound nice
but I think Gab is just cashing in on Jow Forumstards

Why do they not just buy a VR headset and have an App where you just see only white people and can call black people niggers. Seems like it would be the ultimate escape from all these programs and apps trying to capitalize on them.

Buy a McDonalds brand laptop and run the preinstalled chicken nugget app!!

>no custom hardware
>escape from silicon valley tech
???

I would

They are going to use Linux and do a fork. I can absolutely believe it and then never maintain it.

hahah yes please! it would save so much time to spot incels by their laptops

they better make their own cpus and other hardware aswell then

Could he even find hardware produced in the US?
I kind of doubt it.

Incoming digital terrorism charges with those fighting words.

Lol this is just cringe

Implying their target audience of dumbass gaymers and sub 100iq tards will last a day.

>literally one of the newest political systems out there...
Calm down son, come back when you are over 250 years old...fucking kids...

Better have a open sourced Gab™ fast-food place drinking my Gab™ shake and looking on my Gab™ phone OS while posting on my Gab™ social network through my Gab™ OS on my Gab™ browser. It will save me from the dystopian nightmare that is a monopoly.

Attached: Smug.jpg (239x250, 8K)

hownu.ru

>laptop
Miss me with that gay shit
New laptops can't be recelled. Old laptops can be but it's a giant, laborious process, especially on fucking Thinkpads because lenovo is a bunch of kikes that stuffed a fuse in that shit that's really easy to blow accidentally. The moment the battery in your little mobile shittop starts getting old is the moment your laptop becomes a shitty desktop replacement. Meanwhile, a good desktop will last you literally forever if you take good care of it.

Attached: 1560381213205.jpg (811x879, 70K)

>hardware based
>only mention software
dank
also if you don't think NSA can crack libreboot then you are utterly deluded

gab hasn't proven themselves competent in any pursuit

Real talk though, why can't cuntservatives into technology? Is the stereotype of them being anti-intellectual hicks actually correct?

Yes.

Fug dude, just install CloverOS-libre on a librebooted X200 and you will have escaped the sillycone vagina botnet for good.

Young conservatives make me fucking sick. Politics is now technology. Horrendous pile of shit.

Prove to me there's a vulnerability in libreboot right now

Just wait until these guys figure out 50% of all hardware is compromised in-factory

They'll just take something like Ubuntu or LMDE and replace firefox with dissenter browser. Nothing to maintain. Dissenter is already available as a snap. They'll use default repos. There's literally nothing they need to do other than change the defaults.

>the ultimate nazi safe-space.
This is fucking genius.
I'll make the logo

>gab
your whole fucking mentality has expired
files.catbox.
moe/qsives.mp4

Generally yes. It's the same reason they can't get into art. (Although lack of empathy hurts too)

BUT, isn't Mercer a cuntservative?

nazi's don't care that much about niggers

why do leftists always struggle to understand nazis

Commies aren't good at nuanced opinions

>no loli

federation allows loli

gab isn't federated.

>buy up some old thinkpads or latitudes
>slap a shiny badge on the lid
>load it with a halfassed ubuntu fork
>install gay browser
>change the wallpaper
>$1000
brilliant actually.

GabOS
gaaaay
There's already a wiki on how to get the most free desktop/laptop IIRC, isn't there? Something to do with a very few select processors.

Anyway they're just going to be throwing ParrotOS or Ubuntu on $100 chromebooks, who cares.

Don’t care what you’re implying but Republicans are not counterculture. Maybe far right ideologies but standard right wing ideas are not at all counterculture

>why are we nazis so misunderstood?

>fags shouldn't be allowed to say they are their made up genders but there are totally fifty shades of nazis

yet

wake up, discord sheep, being conservative IS the counter culture now.

Not being a communist is counter culture now.

>factual biology is the same thing as having different opinions
Wuuuuut

>gender
>biology
Jesus, you're dumb.

wtf I hate encryption now
Only terrorists have things to hide

Sorry John Money, I meant to say Sex instead of the pseudoscience word.

>xe does not know what my made up buzzwords mean, what an idiot

So...basically Purism but...not as aggressively paranoid neutral as Purism.
I'm not sure how this is going to end well. I mean if they actually try it, they could bring down all kinds of unwanted and undeserved attention on Purism. If they succeed in getting it to production, people who would be looking towards Librems might buy these things (likely cheap pieces of shit) instead, and the linux community would in it's entirety turn into an unbelievably massive political shitflinging flamewar, and that's something no one who opposes the press can win.
And that would really suck. Because Purism is so paranoid neutral their mastadon instance doesn't even have a global timeline. And that's a great idea! It would suck to lose it! If this blows up, the press could very well totally just declare that all alternatives to mainstream platforms are taboo and have the banks defund every single one of them.
And it doesn't even matter if gab did nothing wrong. Everyone with influence hates them. That's all that matters.

But maybe, if they just sell a bunch of blatantly rebranded pinebooks, I don't think people are as likely to care...that much.

I mean these are the people who'd you'd imagine buying junk from Alelx Jones.

Not hard to unimaginable there'd be few schmucks who'd buy pre-installed Tails on a thinkpad for 5x the street price.

How about they start by making gab open source. Also, no need to create a new distro, they can recommend any of the plenty that already exist. What we need now more than free software is free hardware. I'll be interested when they develop tech that is free from jewtel

The alt right is literally retarded. Fuck off with your social media OS, this is stupider than when the faggots on here tried to make a Jow Forums themed suckless distro.

Would making your own distro or contributing to an existing one be better resume filler?

>next phase of this digital ware we are in
>dont think "the valley" isn't already planning on attack at these levels

These boys sure know how to scare their audience with "the big bad boogie man".

Attached: banderas.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>nazi recommended distru
Sounds like a great way to kill the said distru.

I like parrot...i would support this

Differences in ideaology are ideaological classification. Each one has different beliefs and ideals, like i am an ethnonationalist, and a civic nationalist

However, i don't claim that being an ethnonationalist is what makes me genetically jewish, however the left seems to claim that their mentality dictates their physicality while the right believes your mentality dictates your ideaology and nothing more.

One of these is rooted in fact and the other has been getting voted out since 2016, thank fucking god

That's actually their plan. They're switching to a mastadon/gnu social instance because that way, users can use a zillion different mastadon apps to access it, which they need since their app is blacklisted from every app store in existence.

What about that nazi linux?

prove to me there isn't

Can't prove a negative, tardo.

Contribute to a existing one. One that people know of. Everyone can make a distro.

It's called apartheid linux.
I don't think it's maintained. You can get an .iso here but don't tell anyone you did.
archive.org/details/Apartheid.Linux.Antiforensic.Debian.Edition.14.88.Alfred.Rosenberg.i586

>How about they start by making gab open source
But then they would lose money.

Do you mean Apartheid PCLOS?

Trannies are absolutely seething at every mention of any of Torba's projects. He's the only one with the skills, the funding and the will to challenge their Big Tech masters.

Attached: 1561423898398.png (1026x529, 852K)

>Rosenberg
Holy kek.

>he doesn't recognize a Swedish name

>Can't prove a negative
Self defeating reddit statement.

Absolutely genius-level snake oil. Bravo!

Lmfao with every fucking technological failure gab has done you stupid inbred cock suckers would get excited about this.

get back to Jow Forums you retards

>internal document

It's not a secret. Drink some more kool sid.

If there wasn't a picture you would call it a conspiracy theory.

It really isn't. Shit will be expensive for both parties. The brain pills and aut right books is a much better scam, since it's cheap for the maker and an easier sell for the dupe.

Yeah, his nose looks very Swedish indeed.

>would it work?
NO

Most people don't even use apps to access something that's available through the browser. A small minority of twitter users actually use the app.