OH NONONONNO HAHAHAHAHA

OH NONONONNO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 21.39.41.png (1872x836, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

click.intel.com/tuningplan/purchase-a-plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1539680434056.png (653x726, 42K)

it's overclocking
intel has the same policy
are you new to this?

>overclocking voids the warranty

imagine being so desperate to shill that makes such a stupid thread

It seems weird at first because AMD offer it as a feature, but overclocking always voids the warranty anyway, and they're probably gonna warn you again when you want to activate it.

Overdrive is not enable by default.

/tread
/intel

At least intel lets you spend $20 for an OC insurance. You'll get a "free" replacement one time.

Worth the $20 if you plan on attempting truly high end OCing. Not really worth it for normal users unless they're just a bit paranoid.

Try harder. You are dead now.

>click mouse
>money stolen

Lmao, how much of a fan boy do you have to be to ignore actual facts?

AMD doesn't provide any OC warranty at all, Intel does for $20.

That's just the truth.

I'm not telling you to go buy intel, i'm not telling you to go buy the OC insurance even.

All i'm saying is intel has insurance, AMD doesn't.

That's a fact.
click.intel.com/tuningplan/purchase-a-plan

>Hey guys check out this new feature that invalidates warranty lmao AMD beta cucks confirmed

>using the same warranty policy as intel
fucking shit, i was expecting mommy to not be as scammy as bobby

I see, this is another "intel is so great because they let you spend more" thread.

no it's a AMD doesn't offer intel does.

I'm not telling you to buy an intel CPU, but you gotta admit, having the ability to get an OC warranty vs not having the ability at all, you'd obviously prefer the company that at least has SOME way to cover your ass.

And lets be real here, $20 on top of a $400-500 CPU isn't exactly SUPER extreme.

It'd be great if it was included for free, but seeing as AMD doesn't even offer an OC warranty at all, its better than nothing.

ANYTHING (intel) is better than nothing (AMD).

Obviously if you don't plan on doing some crazy OC, you wont care either way since it's VERY rare to fuck up your CPU from OCing at normal levels.

to all those worried about warranty. let's be realistic here. no one ever broke their CPU by dialing up few numbers. You can only fuck it up by going over the safe voltage. housefire tier FX CPUs overclocked to 5 nigga hertz 24/7 still work to this day.

I can't believe these niggers are complaining about having the option of choice.

Attached: 1473725345373.png (649x649, 296K)

>t. jewtel redditor mod
opinion discarded

intel bad
amd good

that's literally all they see and care about.

>click.intel.com/tuningplan/purchase-a-plan
>and that's a good thing

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1162x793, 95K)

...apparently not having ANY OC warranty at all is a good thing?

lmao, good cuck, enjoy paying $750 for another 3950x after your 5ghz 1.7v OC melts your chip.

The reason Intel can offer a $20 OC warranty and AMD can't is because Intel processors are better quality

>being this poor