SSD Diskette Drives suck

What's the point of these fancily decorated, over-glorified flash drives? They're just keychain pen drives in a larger container with alluring imagery.
I ordered a name brand Kingston UV4 240GB and it had 94 bad blocks right out of the box. I had to haggle with the seller for a week to finally get a partial refund, bring the price down to a lousy 30 Canadian BUCKS.
Then I ordered a Crucial 500GB SSD Diskette Drive from an eBay seller again, for 27 Canadian BUCKS, but this time the seller's account was hacked and the whole thing was a scam.
Then you have the knock-off brands with the dumb names:
Fatty Dove, Zheino, KingSpec, Goldenfir, Vaseky, Teclast (Tech-Last???), Netac, Lexar, Yruis, Gloway Warrior, Colorful, Oscoo, Intel, KingDian, Xintor, Castrate, MLC, BEESCLOVER, Meiyiu, Leoie, Walmech, Micron, TCSunBow, Gamerking, Ocamo, Meiyiu, MENGMI, RECADATA, XuBa, MaiKou, B Blesiya, Samsung, Kesoto, Alertseal, Baosity, ICOOLAX, Valuegist, Dogfish, Eekoo, BRAVEEAGLE, ADROITLARK, Silicon Power, BORY, Hually......

Attached: kaingston.jpg (2400x1500, 355K)

Werks on my machine

NO THEYSUCK

stop buying trash poorfag. samsung just werks for my 5 solid(sd) diskette drives.

I had problems in the past with crap like OCZ. But Intel and Samsung SSDs are fine. Even cheaper Hynix have never given me issues.

Attached: 1506946702556.jpg (530x762, 95K)

>samsung just werks
I did, but the ebay seller account was hacked and they never delivered.

>willingly orders Kingston and Crucial
>calls Micron and Samsung knock-off brands
OP is a faggot, what a suprise

SSDKEKS GTFO

Attached: kek.gif (498x488, 665K)

>Micron and Samsung
QueenBee and SueSang are the only good brands.

Stupid solidified state police disk drives.

cringe and bluepilled

>gets two bad products out millions produced
>assumes an entire industry is shit
>complains on for Jow Forums for sake of shitty argument

SSDs are the future. Get used to it fag.

>Solid State Drive Diskette Drives suck
Upvoted your blogpost btw

Attached: 1534415975928.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>buying anything but Samsung

Attached: lWoj15v.gif (800x450, 1.51M)

Same post every time but incorporating the OP for a thread a few hours ago. Well done, retard. Who is paying you?

crucial is micron

Funny thing is that drive probably still worked assuming the SATA port wasn't bent.

>using anything other than sandisk
it's almost like you want to lose data

opposite of what this fag is saying, I still have a 128gb crucial (first generation)I use as a boot drive. It must be 6-7 years old by now, and all the reviews said there was no way it would live past 4.
It does some strange stuff but I just assume it has a willful machine spirit in it's old age.

You would have done better with Samsung. But no you're probably going to get the fucking Fatty Dove next.

>sandisk
You mean Scamdisk.

>Castrate

>Scamdisk
lol scamdisk.

based

There's a trade-off between lifespan and speed with these compared to the spinning drives. You can always get a 7200rpm drive or just buy the cheapest SSD and replace them every 4 years. Don't know much of the NVME type but it has an included passive cooler so I'd skip it for now.

Buy Samsung drives. 5 year warranty for evo's.

wow you buy used broken shit and surprised they're broken?

meanwhile we have hundreds of systems running off of samsung ssds for years now and had only one fault

>all this r*dditors giving serious answers