FUCK

Fucking WHY

Attached: whyphone.png (1045x1128, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/06/30/apple-new-iphone-design-upgrade-iphone-xs-max-xr-update/#138af8101645
bgr.com/2019/06/14/iphone-11-release-date-soon-leak-iphone-11-max-design/
t3.com/news/apple-iphone-11-triple-camera-design-is-here-to-stay-sadly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's real
oh no no no no

Holy jesus, what is that?

It's Afraid

Attached: AFRAID.jpg (894x480, 21K)

F

all they had to do was copy the P20
why was that so hard for them

Attached: p20-pro-back-black.jpg (510x510, 14K)

source? I can't believe it
Is that why Ives left? or was Ives fired for this disaster?

iTODDLERS

Its degenerate. Anyone who cares enough for photography will have dedicated hardware.

source ? there is literally no way in fuck apple would do this

Attached: 1489390919167.jpg (211x158, 9K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539910171079.gif (500x491, 376K)

W-what does it do with all of those?

should have just made it circular, problem solved

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/06/30/apple-new-iphone-design-upgrade-iphone-xs-max-xr-update/#138af8101645
bgr.com/2019/06/14/iphone-11-release-date-soon-leak-iphone-11-max-design/

Even iShill sites are confirming it.

it's fucking over for apple
long live steve jobs

BTFO

DUDE
THREE LENSES
LMAO

A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you

Attached: apple_mac-pro-display-pro_mac-pro_060319_big.jpg.large_2x.jpg (1632x2040, 694K)

based

>still caring about fucking tracking device spyware phones
Is this fucking fad ever going to die?

t3.com/news/apple-iphone-11-triple-camera-design-is-here-to-stay-sadly

They'd literally have to be lying to all the case makers at this point for it to be false.

Attached: phonesquared.jpg (883x1113, 148K)

redpilled

I don't understand.

My friend, you must realize you're browsing Jow Forums - Consumer Electronics

holy heck
is Apple just a MKULTRA style experiment to see how much you can cuck iToddlers?

crazy faggots will probably defend the design for the next few years

Attached: 1492027463961.jpg (362x476, 40K)

Looks like shit
Might get their 2020 phone tho

i kinda like it.

t. androidfag

It includes a razor that iToddlers can use to shave their söy beard.

Attached: 1534712279200.jpg (1500x1500, 118K)

Is this what happens when you lose Johnny Ives?

At this point I'm convinced Apple is trying to enter the energy business, they have a lot of power to tap from how fast Steve Jobs is spinning in his grave.

are those cameras? why do they have so many?

So obviously iPhones are the worst offender currently, but is anyone else getting sick of all the compromises we keep having to make for phone cameras? The notch is entirely an issue because of selfie cameras which I could do without entirely(what self respecting male is taking god damn selfies? Surely they could make phones for women with that if they want it) and so many other design compromises on the front of the phone from various manufacturers are all because of the damn front facing camera. How much of a phones cost now is the 20 cameras and software to go with them? Am I the only one that just wants a single serviceable camera? How is there not a market for that? They could make it look great and be far cheaper too boot. What conspiracy is at work here

>every other thread
>OMG WE NEED PRIVACY
>every fucking phone thread
>FUCK PRIVACY WE HAVE TO HAVE OUR SHITPHONES
lel

So this is why they had to start banning chinkphones...

Attached: chinkphones.jpg (3908x1708, 1.43M)

Buy proper camera if you really want good photos? I'm sure phone cameraa are already good enough for FB or Instagram.

I just want to point out to you that front facing cameras are useful for video chatting with someone, not just selfies. You would know this if you had anyone to video chat with.

based p20 poster

Attached: meandmygf.png (579x463, 356K)

Based

The only people who video chats in my country are foreigners or shitskins. Nobody else does it.

They did.

Attached: 1554298599202.png (1266x926, 1007K)

Well video chats are big in the U.S. so I don't know what to tell you.

I know they are used for that mate, the only people I know who use video chat are my mother who likes to video chat her grandkids if she can’t see them in person and a guy friend who does it with his long distance girlfriend. So fine, there are plenty of people who use front facing cameras. My point is there are plenty who don’t need it. Considering the design and price downsides to it, why not make some phones without it and the top notch pricy ones in back. A phone with a better design and much cheaper price for the many people that could do without? Phone manufactures seem to assume literally everyone needs tons of top notch cameras all over their phones. Some people want that, but surely not everyone. So where are these phones for the non-nu male? But I guess if even here you guys need front facing cameras like women maybe it’s only me.

>video chatting
what is this, 2006?

why are the chinese so based?

The fuck's that xiaomi?

Attached: sickened.png (600x448, 332K)

Chink shit

Mi9 transparent edition.

mi ultimata

Phones are designed for the lowest common denominator so manufacturers don't dare to remove features
>Inb4 3.5mm jack
Apple did it so the rest followed suit

how hard is Jobs seething in hell right now?
He would have murdered people for even suggesting this a decade ago.

it look like an ancient phone socket

Attached: 290zdhx.jpg (1199x1600, 242K)

He would've gone schiz at the iphone bending, but they've continued with the same construction design. He would've gone schiz with having one camera sticking out, but lo and behold...

Good thing Ive is moving on. Dude is a fucking brainlet.

Are they making the optical sensor bigger? Why are the cut outs so big?

Calm down
It's just stickers. You're not actually seeing anything.

baste

it's kind of depressing to see how hard apple has fallen. All their fucking money and they can't find people who actually want to set trends like Jobs did.

no wonder Ive bailed

Who knows man, maybe they'll get a good designer in.. It's just so confusing how he can't see the enormous flaws in the products he's designing. Apple devices still have great synergy between software and hardware, but fuck me, the devices shouldn't bend.

imagine caring about external design

>large selling point of iPhone is being a fashion statement/status icon for npcs
>puts the most ass-ugly camera array imaginable on their flagship

hope applel finally goes out of fashion after this

They're in the money-making business now, not the trend-making business.

You forgot how much he would've lost his shit over this. I seriously think he would've murdered people.

Attached: AP.jpg (1064x1010, 177K)

>apples new iphone has been leaked, and it looks beautiful

Attached: 1505981584166.jpg (887x498, 70K)

setting trends was their money making.
they've been hemorrhaging their status among normans for years now.

>applmaos are all about their aesthetics
>get robbed even of that

Attached: 1497778365918.png (659x609, 184K)

this is what happens when you fire youre best designer and replace him with a feminist with no real world experiemce.

Who was their best designer?

Ive's designs were like their famous 'one more thing' parts of their presentations, except it's the 'one more thing that'll make you not want to buy our product'. Because there's a deal breaker in almost everything they make.

This t.b.h.

Looks horrible. Yet the Apple drones will defend their retarded and expensive purchase to the end. Unbelievable.

>move the apple to the top of the phone
>make it slightly bigger
>integrate the cameras and flash into the apple

There's literally a billion ways they could have implemented a third camera without it looking like as abominable as that.

heres your new iphone bro

Attached: 1559422133235.png (195x391, 149K)

Applel never had any designer.

dank af boi, luvly commint ai m8

i wonder why the shareholders haven't banded together to throw tim apple out

Ugly af.

Jonny Ive left the company for this???

my hand hurts looking at that. Can you imagine holding a cheese grater phone?

Many jobs would have been lost, many heads would have rolled. Hell, I think he would have shit for their 1000 dollar price tag for a monitor stand.. From an oldschool guy who tinkered in his garage to the modern atrocities we have now.

Can someone please tell me a good reason why should I give a fuck? I thought I was on Jow Forums not /fa/. What's with all these superficial threads. You are not really interested in technology are you?

Not too far off

Attached: 0003531_apple-iphone-5c-case.png (625x412, 239K)

>Jow Forums is one person

It's dice pattern and you have to buy 6 iphones to get all of the configurations
>mfw when

Attached: 1466442917948.png (327x316, 165K)

NORMIE shitbags will still buy it.

>I thought I was on Jow Forums not /fa/
The average Jow Forums user probably dresses nicer.

>there are people who will buy this

Fucking brainlets. It's so your phone stands itself at a 45 degree incline, letting poor people marvel at your $1200 1-inch thick bezel.

enlightened

no they're only doing it because they know the chinks are gonna copy it, i think they're purposely doing it to throw them off.

Because Ive's quit and they are stealing the Pixel 4 design.

It's the new normal, grandad! Get with the times!

step aside vir/g/ins

Attached: 1020.png (1442x1252, 261K)

Can't be surprised at this point. The only thing that matters is that they change something, anything really and retarded consumers will eat any cellphone up. Cellphone design already peaked.

Are people really only paying for camera upgrades now?

>paying for camera upgrades now
most iToddlers buy it for status actually
they don't care about picture quality

>muricans think chongs will fall for this

Attached: 1535969502474.jpg (123x125, 2K)

>yfw people would do this

Attached: laughingmexicanman.jpg (980x551, 44K)

>fell for camera bump
>fell for headphone jack removal
>fell for notch
Chinks literally copy everything Apple does.

>posts retarded anime
>calling other people toddlers
kek

why not make the phone 1.5mm thicker? atleast then the fucking camera would be flush with the rest of the casing.

>Wat is the oppo reno