Arume Survival Part V Episode 9

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: 1544450369359.jpg (334x555, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4
youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQFWEyyL4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wake up in the night
>sneak out of my room

also FUCK ARUME

Attached: 1540174711768.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>exist

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 5K)

you wake up in the middle of the night and sneak out of your room. there's no guards guarding your room.

from last thread
she sits closer to you
"i also left my family back at the arume home planet... i know how you feel... now that i think about it there might be a way to russia from the east coast. but you might not like it..."

>Live

>Make my way stealthily to diavolo family run

"Alright, I'll see what I can find about those two fellas."
Hand them over one of my rations
"I've heard prison food isnt the best. See you around."
Go find that wheelchair man and ask him about those two Halt-on and Jimmy

Attached: 1545100624094.jpg (540x307, 55K)

you become alive and start having a blast.
from last time
rikka: "take a break now... you earned it for not giving up..."
she gives you a smile
she says to everyone "that's it for today! take a break, then get ready to head back up on the airship!"

there's some guards guarding that side of the house

>Check those trips
>Try not to cry at the old memories of the Resistance
>Enjoy the jazz and my meal
"So, uh, I don't mean to rush things, but what happened while I was away?"

>Got nothing better to do. Head back to ship and relax.

"There is a way?! Tell me."

Attached: sminem2.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

you hand them over your rations and they are thankful for it.
while you're leaving, one browned haired arume with a crazy look in her eye says "gee i sure hope haltolini is okay..."
you go find wheelchair man, he's smoking a cigar.
"huh? where'd you hear about those two?"

she gives a deep sigh
"everything was going well, i was in my room thinking of a plan to boost the crew's morale. and then out of nowhere i hear a knock on my door and it was punished... he was trying to arrest me for something... calling me a traitor. he had men with him so i fought back, and uhhhhhh i had a 'bomb' in my room which helped me escape. i went to see greg but..."
she pauses and chokes up a little
"then went to see yuki, the only person i could trust on the ship at that moment. we decided i should leave in case they have more men with them..."

you guys head back up to the ship. you relax and have a blast while relaxing. your body aches from today's training. after a few minutes an announcement comes up for lunch.

"well... you would have to join the arume army..."
she gives a smile.

*deep breath*
"This doesnt sound very attractive."

Attached: 1506804485027.jpg (765x772, 62K)

"Some ladies asked me about them, do you know 'em?"

>Get some lunch and sit next to anyone that seems hospitable.

"i know, but if you want to get to russia it's the only way... russia's putting up a good fight against us arume, so we're deploying many soldiers there... including our human soldiers."

"yeah i knew them... they seemed like good lads, just influenced by the wrong people. sad story, they were great soldiers. what happened was a tragedy... "

you go sit with the people you share your quarters with. the food they're serving just looks like some gray slop. it's unappetizing but you're starving.
sullivan: "where the hell did you learn to fight like that?"

>Go to the guards
“Diavolo needs you on a scouting mission,reports of arume and silva cartel assassins have been large nearby the saloon,he needs you to go there and investigate the matter,I’ll protect this house while you go on this mission”
“Also diavolo is in a reunion right now so he asked me to deliver the message”
>persuasion

"Shit, what's gotten into everyone recently..."
>Finish the meal and wait for Aki to finish hers
"It's late and all of us have had a long day. I think I'll pass out if I try to keep going... We can inform the soldiers properly of your return tomorrow, I already told them to go take a break for the rest of the day."

>Shrug and eat.
"Don't know. Must be something I learned once."

*big think*
"Hmm... Considering that I would join your army, what would you do to me?"

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

Take off my hat out of respect
"So... They're both dead?"

there's two of them guarding this specific section of the house.
one of them says "our top priority is to guard the family, it doesn't matter what's happening outside."
the other one says "you're mistaken, talking to the wrong guards."

you both finish your meals
"yeah, it's been a long day for all of us... oh i almost forgot..."
she puts some sort of metallic clip on your chest.
"i'm gonna need a new general... what do you say?"

joker: "guy is an odd man..."

"well we would have to train you, they can get a little rough sometimes but you're already a soldier so you could probably handle it... once that happens i could use my contacts to get you to russia..."

"yeah... executed by jeremy. they were trying to free some prisoners for some reason. good lads, just went down the wrong path..."

"I wouldn't say that...I think."
>Montage time

"It sounds like an option... but I would rather look for an alternative way first."

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 8K)

“Oh but he said to talk with the guards guarding his family house while i stayed guard here while you two scouted,he even mentioned a promotion to the man who could complete his mission correctly,are you sure you two aren’t the ones? He told me to come specifically here”
“It’ll be just for one hour,I’ll keep this place safe while you guys do it,I’ve killed tony entire cartel,what are some assassins to me?”

>appeal to their greedy side

"I see..."
Well, atleast its something
"Thank you for telling me mister."
Go back to the cells where I found those arume
"Tough luck ladies, it seems both of them are dead."

>Get sad at the thought of Greg being gone
"Sure..."
>Stand up and give her a serious look
"I don't know if I'll be able to fill General Gregory's boots, but I'll do my best, Commander."
>Give her a salute and smile
"Okay, now I'm truly beat. I'm going to head back to my room and get some sleep..."
>Head back to my room

youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

>you guys continue eating and the intro part from the rocky theme above starts to fade in
>at 0:8 it cuts to you guys being woken up violently by arume for more training. you guys all look drowsy and unmotivated
>at 0:20 you guys are running early in the morning. the sun is barely out so it's still dark outside. it's cold so whenever you exhale you see that smoke looking thing come out of your mouth.
>0:31 you guys finish the run and it looks like you're gonna throw up
>0:36 you guys are doing push ups, and it focuses in on you having a hard time getting up on your reps. eventually you collapse because your arms and chest give out.
>0:45 cuts to you at the shooting range with a rifle you miss your targets and are laughed at by rikka
>0:52 "TRYING HARD NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" you're sparring with some of the men and beating some of them, but you're also losing to some.
>1:03 "TRYING HARD NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" cut back to you running, and you fall on your knees about to throw up. rikka is standing over you yelling
first part of montage, roll for second part.

"alright then... what's your plan?"
she says smugly

their spic side kicks in, both the greediness stupidness. "alright then... make sure no one gets passed here..."
then they leave

old man: "any time..."
you head back to the cells with the arume
they're all quiet and in shock that they're actually dead.
crazy brown haired one "NO HALTOLINI WHY? WHY DID THEY KILL HIM BUT NOT US?"
the oranged haired one makes the blade runner 2049 face and goes "GOD...... DAMMIIIIIIIT. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"
purple hair tries to comfort her.

aki: "i know you'll do a good job jeremy!"
she salutes you back in the middle of the restaurant. "go rest, you've earned it."
and you head back to your room after a long and hard day. your body aches, and your head hurts.

>wait until they’re far away
>enter the house and look for the chip inside,aswell as the mother and sister

>Strip to my underwear and flop onto my bed
"What a day..."
>Get comfy and go to sleep

"Well... first I need to... then I will.... after that I...."
*sigh*
"First I need to know how things are there, then I will, then I will come up with a plan."

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

>Become the epitome of Masculinity

"Well, I'm sorry to know that they meant much to both of you, but there's a known quote in Italy; "If you want rainbow, you have to deal with the rain". Maybe they're dead, but the experiences that they left behind migh teach y'all somethin' making their deaths less meaningless."

Put on my hat and walk away.
Go to the shooting range

Attached: 1545061173413.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

you don't find the chip, but you peep into some of the rooms and know where the mother and sister are.

you get into bed and quickly fall asleep. you don't have much of a good rest, you roll about on your bed haunted by nightmares.
you dream you are in a fiery place, with screams of the innocent. a man appears before you, scarred all over his body.
"why did you do this to me?"

"okay then! it's settled! off we go to the east coast."
the jojo theme plays when they're about to go on the journey to egypt.

they take your advice to hear, still stricken with grief. the brown haired non crazy one yells at you as you leave "here!"
she throws a letter at you.
"show it to one of the arume at spring valley... they'll give you your money..."
you head off to the gun range.

>1:07 cool guitar solo comes in, and you guys are woken up violently once more. however this time you guys seem more ready and awake.
>1:14 as the guitar ascends to heaven, it fades into you guys running again and specifically zooms in on you. you run with determination and fire in your eyes. you still are breathing a bit heavy but everything is going well.
>1:22 cut to you guys doing bodyweight exercises. everyone seems stronger and the reps are way cleaner. it zooms in on you doing clapping push ups, your arms look way bigger and leaner than before.
>1:27 you guys are now shooting at the range. you have your rifle and hit the targets with good accuracy in succession except for the last two. rikka gives a smile of approval and then moves on to coach the next guy.
>1:37 "BAPABAPA BABABA BABABABABABA BAPAAAAAAAA" you're sparring with the others. you beating everyone. you're smooth and relaxed. you look like bruce lee or muhammed ali with your speed and fluidity.
>1:46 "BAPA BAAAAAAAAAAAA GETTING STRONG NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" you are running again, and are more out of breath and also slowing down. rikka is behind you motivating you "WONT BE LONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW" you reach the end of the track but stop and lay down to catch your breath. "GETTING STRONG NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
last part coming up next

>Approach the mother and the sisters
“Im one of diavolo most trusted lieutenants,he asked me to retrieve a chip that was here in your room,do any of you remember where it is located?”
>keep looking everywhere while they answer me

>Don't give in now

Spring... Valley? I'll have to do some recon to know this place better.
Practice my aim, quick draw at one of the targets, unloading my revolver at it.

"M-me..?"
>Try to run

Attached: 1542600049727.jpg (666x484, 213K)

"Lets go then."
>begin to drive to the east coast

Attached: sminem9.jpg (700x700, 123K)

>Wkae up

the mother doesn't seem to know what you're saying.
she starts speaking spic
"djgn dfg odgn odgn odjfngeor igewrg neifgn eiugn weijn-qeu t3-49u neign igb dofj"

you're better than most people with the revolver from all the experience you have with it, but it's still slow by your standards.

>2:01 "BAPA BAAA NEEEENOOOONEE NOONEENEENOO." a little bit of banter between you and your squad mates to show the more light hearted side of of this character arc.
>2:08 even some arume join in on the banter
>2:11 "NA NAAA NAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you're doing some one handed push ups, and then you do a little jump and switch the hand. your arms are even bigger than before. and your hair has grown a little.
>2:16 "NA NAA NAAAA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" quick cut to rikka watching you shooting once more. and then you start shooting.
>2:19 you shoot all the targets in succession perfectly. you both start cheering and high five each other.
>2:26 the last bit of your run again "FLYING HIGH NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" the end is so close. "GONNA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" you are just about to make it. "FLYYYYYYY FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>2:42 you reach the end but you're not tired like before. you start jump in the air with your hands up. and rikka stands there with her arms crossed, smiling.
>2:45 LAST BAAP and the frame freezes on you in the air with your arm up.

you start to run and make good distance in this fiery hellhole. you don't know where you are going but you don't care. but all of a sudden he reappears in front of you again.
"you can try to run from me jeremy... but you cannot run from yourself..."
upon closer inspection it is a deformed monster, the face is a fleshy mess. it looks like a mash between halton, jim, and greg's face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
you start to drive and this song starts to fade in.

you wake up and have a blast waking up. it's the middle of the night, you're supposed to be with science man but he's not here right now, he's taking a piss or something. you're on top of a mountain overlooking the city that arthas is in.

>I am become Death.
"So what now?"

Not bad, but not good either.
Keep practicing a few shots and then ask some pilot to take me to spring valley with my horse

“Well this aint gonna work”
>punch the three of them in the head with my mega armor fist,knocking them down
>Quickly grab and put them in the trunk of my car who’s outside the building and drive away

you have just finished your run. compared to when you first started you are now stronger, faster, more focused. you all are, but you seem to have improved the most out of all of them.
rikka: "now... you're ready... ready to become one of us. you're no longer a trainee congratulations."
she goes to shake your hand.

still not your best, you actually do worse than last time. you're a little rusty. also jeremy told everyone to take the day off so no pilot is on duty right now.

you go into each room and knock them out. the loli gets extra hurt, and you sneak out of the house. you put them in the car and start driving towards the arume base. one of them starts waking up

>Dont mind it since they’re in the trunk
>Drive until i reach said base

An arume base*

KEEP PRACTICING

>go down into the city

>continue driving

Attached: sminem14.png (839x853, 598K)

>Shake her hand.
"Thanks Rikka."

you're starting to get the hang of it again, still nowhere near your peak. but this practice is paying off. still better than average.

you ignore them in the trunk and continue driving. fastforward a few hours and you reach the base. you can see it in the distance.

you go down into the city. you blend right in because you kind of look like a spic. not much is going on, town is pretty dead at night.

she looks off into the distance
"you're gonna be squad leader... it's a big responsibility, but you've earned it. you get the weekend with the rest of your buddies. go enjoy yourself..."

The Marvelous ChampionToday at 8:17 PM
The Marvelous ChampionToday at 8:11 PM
is it possible to fit three people into a trunk?
The Marvelous ChampionToday at 8:01 PM
@OsamaBinHentai do you wanna fastforward with an epic driving montage? :risitas3:

"I-it had to be done... St-stay away from me!"
>Run away from it

KEEP GOING

"Nice!"
>Yell out
"We got a free weekend let's get wild!"

>Move around the city, paying attention to any odd noises

>Drive to the main gate slowly
>Honk my horns
>Get out of the car
“Ladies,i come here wishing to work for your cause,i am the one to have vanquished general greg and hijacked the key to avrod,now you may ask how do i know this,the answer is that i worked for the resistance and defected as soon as they commited thousands atrocities in san angelo,i wish to become one of the best resistance killers in the entire of the U S A”
“I lost the key to avrod in the way,but i got the means to get it easily,it rests here,in my trunk,may i come in so we may discuss terms ladies?”

you start to run away again. once again make good distance but then the thing reappears.
"i said... you cannot run from yourself..."
this time it's in a wheelchair and it appears as bill. the screams in this place get louder and louder. you look around and can see that the screams are coming from your soldiers, burning alive. you hear a faint voice among the screams, it's akis. "j-jeremy? where are you?!" and then a high pitched scream from her. the thing that was bill then turns into you, but not you from now. a you that's been tampered with and broken. you then wake up in a nervous sweat and sit right up at the same time. aki is beside you holding your hand. "you looked like you were having a bad dream..."

practice is going well. you're slowly, very slowly improving.

rikka: "don't go too crazy... you're on the job after this weekend. typical humans, always so simple minded..."
rikka says snapping back to her original cunty personality, after trying to be warm and genuine.
joker: "WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO HERE WE GO BOIS"
they all gather around and rikka walks off.

you move around the city, you don't hear many odd noises other than the typical drunk spouting nonsense. all of a sudden there's some men with guns looking around the area, and into every building. the men are asking the locals if they've seen someone. they look like they're in a hurry.

they give off a warning shot at your feet.
"put down any weapons if you're arthas menethil then take your helmet off so we can see... and put down any weapons..."

Close my eyes and concentrate.
Remember what my ancestors did, and their achievements with them.
Out of nowhere pull off my revolver and fire at the target.

>Approach them
"Kăfir! Who are you looking for?"

“Why,my name is Josiah Matthews,I was a simple corporal at the resistance who knew too much and was nearly silenced”
“Also for my helmet I’m afraid it’s not that easy,the metal junctions are glued to my face,i need an engineer to help me do that”
“Now,are we discussing terms or not,geez you people are on the edge lately”
“So will you accept me or will i need to make my offer to someone else?”

"So what's first up to do?"

okay, this is epic. you get strength from your ancestors and then shoot. you are getting back into the habit of shooting. this one is your fastest one yet. you are more fluid and comfortable with it.

"the boss's mother and sisters... someone has kidnapped them. he wears a big suit of armor and covers his face with a helmet, have you seen him?"

"word is that arthas is the one that killed greg... so either you're lying that you killed greg, or you're arthas... you guys wear a similar armour too..."
>pause
"put your weapons down and you can come in and explain yourself"

sullivan "you're the team leader aren't you? you decide."
joker crosses his arms "now, now... we'll be going off into a danger zone soon, we might die, be horribly injured, suffer from ptsd... i NEED to lose my virginity before i die... i say we head off drinking hopefully WITH arume."
>OP gets flashbacks of jim dying a virgin

"Yeah, 'bad'...That's one way of putting it..."
>Wipe my forehead
"What time is it?"

Keep firing, dont dissapoint my ancestors.

“Damn,I thought you people were out to kill me”
>throw my weapons in the sand
>take off my helmet
“Now am i allowed in ladies? Im arthas yes,sorry for the lie,I thought you were one of the other hundreds who were out to cap me”
“Now how’s it gonna be?”

"Don't know what virginity is, but let's do this."
>Find the nearest bar with Arume
"Hey you guys known that one Arume Rolls works under? The one with the big...yeah, her. Is she a general or something?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure he's the guy I'm looking for too. Do you have any leads?"

YOU BECOME CLINT EASTWOOD TIER AND SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT TARGET. YOUR ANCESTORS ARE PROUD AND LOOK UPON YOU FROM HEAVEN. YOU HAVE NOT ONLY COME BACK TO YOUR NORMAL SHOOTING, NO YOU HAVE SURPASSED THAT AND ASCENDED INTO ANOTHER REALM OF SHOOTING.

"it's 11 am... everyone woke up a little later than usual today."
she hands you a glass of water.

you throw your weapons down in the sand and take off your helmet.
the gates open
"don't try anything funny... come inside and we'll see what you have to offer..."

"not yet... but he might be long gone from here now... we have one of our cars missing."
the guy with him says
"you're looking for him too? who're you with?"

sullivan "maybe training so hard fried your brain a little haha..."
you guys land in the arume city and head out to one of the bars in your uniforms. place is filled with soldiers both human and arume from other parts of the ship, as well as civilians. the guys head over to the bar and order some drinks.

>Get two glasses and go hunting for some Arume tail

"Oh, thanks."
>Drink it
"What's the plan for today? I feel like shit."

Put my revolvers in the holsters Clint astwood style.
Walk away and try to see if any pilots are willing to take me toSpring valley with my horse

Attached: 12.jpg (335x188, 9K)

>put my weapons inside the car,and then drive inside the base
>get out of the car
“Now ladies you might want to point your guns at the trunk,but don’t shoot yet,we have ourselves here the means of getting the key to avrod”
>Open the trunk

"The resistance. We're hunting him down for treason"
"What kind of car did he take? And how likely is it that he's left the town already?"

as joker and sullivan make a gameplan for how to pick up arume you go right for the jugular and look for some arume.
there's some good choices tonight.
first we have a nice group of slutty looking arume civilians in a group together. of the stacy archetype, look bitchy and harder to deal with but extremely hot.
then we have some of the arume soldiers that were on the same base/ship as you. they're also very hot but not stacy level. it'll be easier to make conversation with them since you've seen each other around. some of them are in groups and some are alone. you notice among them your platoon leader, natasha. drinking with some friends.
lastly we have another group of arume civilians, not the stacy archetype but still pretty and less bitchy.

"well... i think i should talk to the men and explain everything what happened. maybe i should sound harsh and angry so that they'll think twice before every betraying me again... or i can sound more sympathetic... i'm not sure how to deal with the emotional side of humans..."
she looks frustrated

they point their weapons on the truck.
you open the trunk and see the three females in the truck. they're scared and don't know what the fuck is going on.
arume leader: "the hell is this..."

you practice all night and then find a pilot to take you to spring valley. you find one and are on your way.
the pilot asks while flying
"so why do you need to go to spring valley?"

"resistance huh, he mentioned you guys were after him..."
"he took a honda civic, we're just checking around just in case it was a decoy, we already have men trying to track him down outside of the city."

"I've been getting bored in this place, so I'm gonna get myself a good hunt down there."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQFWEyyL4w
“Watch and see”
>Get my radio
“Diavolo you there buddy? Just look who decided to accompany me on my trip”
>put the radio close to their mouths so they speak
“Now now maybe you shouldn’t have treated me like one of your apes and maybe this wouldn’t have happened,a family divided because of ego,how funny”
“Now if you want to see them alive and well i assure you to bring my key right here right now,or else I’ll have to send them back in stallments,I don’t think she would want it hmmm?”
“Come to this place with the key,chip or whatever the fuck do you want to call it alone and unarmed or else I’ll behead them from the palisade and throw their heads at your feet as soon as their lifeless bodies stop moving”
“Looks like i just made you my personal bitch boss man,AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
>Give him my location so he can deliver the chip
>To the arume
“Done,now we just need to keep on the lookout for a mexican man,get the key,verify that he didn’t fake it and shoot them,deal?”

>Time to test my luck.
>Walk up to the first group with confidence.
"Yo. You girls are looking fine today."

"Well, I don't think making yourself sound sympathetic is the right way of going about it... Are we sure this started in our Resistance group here, as well? I hadn't seen Punished for a long time... I'm pretty sure we have all his men locked up, too."

"Got it. Do you have any aircraft looking for him?"

"oh... well good hunting then..."
>fastforwards
you guys arrive at san angelo and he lands the airship.

as you radio diavolo and he hears the voices of his family he starts yelling at you in spanish.
"ISNG IDFG IUGEWIRGWEIRUNDIE E FI F EFB EFB ERBRGR GRHG 49 GJIGU HEUH 394RIGB ER"
after you finish explaining yourself
diavolo says "you fucking bitch! don't you dare hurt them! i'm coming!"
the arume watch the situation unfold.
arume leader: "impressive..."

"i don't know... don't forget about arthas, he was with us all this time... there might be more like him. and also don't forget about jim and halton."

"we don't have any aircraft here resistance boy haha."
"you guys got it easy..."

they look at you with disgust. (pic related)
like why are you even talking to them
"thank you..."

Attached: 1534012407232.jpg (720x531, 56K)

also the end