Please help captcha keeps failing for everything, I've installed Jow Forums X, cleared all my cookies...

Please help captcha keeps failing for everything, I've installed Jow Forums X, cleared all my cookies, and this STILL KEEPS HAPPENING

I can barely even post and this is driving me insane

Attached: INVALIDINVALIDINVALID.gif (701x858, 422K)

and without Jow Forums x

Attached: fuck captcha.webm (801x514, 2.13M)

are you using a custom firefox build by any chance?

just use the noscript captcha provided by 4chanx

see no

Attached: I WANT TO DIEEE.png (891x597, 53K)

Don't mess with referrers and keep them at the default values.
If you use uMatrix:
noscript-spoof: boards.4channel.org false
referrer-spoof: boards.4channel.org false

I dont know what any of that means

which browser are you running?
have you tried disabling all your extensions and then posting?

firefox, I can only post when I disable everything including ublock origin. Even that's starting to fail now though

>I can only post when I disable everything including ublock origin
does this mean if you disable everything you can post, but if you disable everything besides ublock origin, you can't post?
doesn't that mean that ublock is the problem?
have you tried disabling just ublock origin?

it's not just ublock origin, I don't know what the fuck is the problem. I can't have ANY extension running or it tells me the captcha is invalid

just use chrome lmao
just buy a pass lmao

> Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
Fag

which firefox version? which OS?

firefox 67.0.4 (64-bit)
windows 7

you say this now but the last time shit like this started happening to me it became widespread throughout the site a few weeks later and there were dozens of threads about people complaining from different boards

This started happening to me recently too. This ublock configuration fixed it for me by blocking some part of Jow Forums's native code that was fucking with the 4chanX-loaded captcha.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 1.15.41 AM.png (522x385, 42K)

how did you get this to work? I tried it just now and got endless/failing captchas again

Attached: I dont know what im doing.png (523x373, 17K)

i get anxiety when you dont select the edges

it was happening to me too after finally updating firefox from 52 a couple of months ago but I switched to qutebrowser almost immediately
I'm interested in the cause of this now because I'm gonna be switching back to firefox
I've been using qutebrowser exclusively for the past couple of months and it's nice, but Jow Forums X is half broken, ad blocking sucks and it doesn't support bitmap fonts and qtwebengine is just a bitch to compile

also, I was using a highly customized mozconfig at the time, that's why I asked but I guess it's not that thankfully, now I can safely compile firefox w/o the bloat

That's a completely different uBlock configuration. Did you even try the one in ?

if I do that the entire site stops working

Attached: I dont know what im doing.png (529x379, 18K)

That's still a different configuration.
Also you do have 4chanX installed right?

yes but it's disabled because if I turn it on I get the errors again, even if UBO is off

Match the configuration in correctly and turn on Jow Forums X

breaks the site completely and makes captcha fail

Attached: I dont know what im doing.png (530x384, 19K)

do you have a pi-hole?
my captcha was failing because my pi-hole was blocking it

>breaks the site completely
Ih what way? Jow Forums X should be supplying all the functionality that this prevents Jow Forums itself from providing.
>and makes captcha fail
How are you even testing the captcha if the site is completely broken?

I turn it back off to reply

you're fucking retarded

explain what I'm doing wrong then

Okay that doesn't answer my question at all. Also how do you know that configuration makes the captcha fail if you fucking revert it before you can even try?
Honestly I'm becoming more and more convinced that you don't actually want help and this is just some kind of weird troll.

I did try it, I couldn't reply to you until I turned everything off again. I'm not trolling I'm just really stupid or having a problem literally nobody else is having

You're continuing to not answer my question, which was "In what way is everything broken"
But at this point don't bother. You can figure it out on your own if this is an actual issue that you actually want to solve.

I think it's not plugins, yesterday for certain period I had the same mass failing as OP both on laptop firefox and phone Kuroba

>"In what way is everything broken"
I couldn't quick reply even with Jow Forums x, images wouldn't open, the thread wouldn't auto update, and captcha kept telling me it's invalid, and the site went back to default yotsuba b

>You can figure it out on your own if this is an actual issue that you actually want to solve.
IF I COULD FIGURE IT OUT I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO MAKE THIS THREAD

Yeah, I've got the same thing going on. Takes me like 20 captchas to post. It even fakes me out a few times per post acting like the captcha worked only to fail when I try posting.

someone told me in a different thread this might be the problem but I was hoping they were wrong.

If it is true this will become widespread soon

Attached: fuck jewgle.png (736x394, 44K)

The thing is I'm not even using noscript. Also I'm literally banned from using audio captchas.

Attached: Untitled.png (607x264, 24K)

so it IS starting. Well we're fucked.

You know all of those with "skip" are blanks? The CAPTCHA system doesn't even know what's correct and what's not, you can do those for an eternity and get nowhere. You need to hit skip or the refresh icon until you see "verify". Only those matter.

I've heard that before, but when I tried it in practice it failed me every single time.

I was about to post a long blog post how this captcha have been torturing me since yesterday and once I tried to solve the captcha I noticed increase in uBlock's counter.
I disabled uBlock and now it works again.

Attached: capture.png (613x387, 84K)

test

Gay ass v3 of captcha which tracks you around the web and block you from using it if you have anti tracking measures/filter in your browser.

well it happened to me atleast 20 fucking times but oh well

Attached: 1544440195105.jpg (500x216, 23K)

use kuroba

install gentoo

That happens because you disabled most botnetty stuff on your browser.

>unironically posting 4chinz

Attached: 1529543952700.jpg (500x375, 18K)