Is this unironically used for anything else other than cp and drugs?

is this unironically used for anything else other than cp and drugs?

Attached: 1200px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1200x725, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeeArBrOmkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, not everyone is a degenerate like you

so what do non-degenerates use it for then?

anything that requires another foreign ip, duh

>for educational purposes only
Well if you wand to send encrypted documents in a mostly anonymous way from a public wifi, then TAILS is good for it. But you will need to get a disposable 150usd thinkpad that recognizes current wifi bands and take out the hdd from it too, just in case. TAILS runs on the RAM. The key is that you should only do shady tax evasion and not child abuse, so there's barely any reason for you to be investigated.
Otherwise running the TOR browser on any OS, including linux is plain retarded. WHONIX and Qubes are memes too, neither withstands most intel vulnerabilities.
As a sidenote, if you want to troll a site and TOR isn't blocked on it. Then it's better than a VPN at home.

Privacy, getting around blocks, and the same thing that people use normal browsers for. Just because a small fraction of a percentage of people who use it are criminals doesn't mean its only used by criminals
Fun fact: the biggest onion website is facebook

I do almost all my browsing with it to fuck Jewgle.

yes yes, i know the copy pasted answers people always give

but never any concrete ones

>unironically
What are you? 12? Speak properly or fuck off.

No

downloading torrent files from nyaa

Naaaah.

Not in the west at least

>do shady tax evasion

How do I into STE if my workplace takes all the tax out before it enters my bank account? inb4glownig

When I was a young lad I used Tor so that I could download multiple Rapidshare links simultaneously without paying for a premium account, because my mom wouldn't let me buy M-rated games, and we had shitty upload speeds with our cable service at the time, so torrents weren't a grear option.

How should I know?
t. fluorescent native african

Browse without being tracked.

that what I thought.
t. self employed under reported bitcoin zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=mBgIBF9Y6PE

>yes yes, i know the copy pasted answers people always give
Yeah? And? So? Would it make any difference to you if you knew someone wasted their time to type this when they didn't need to? How are these not "concrete answers"?

Being exceptionally edgy on Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeeArBrOmkU

Attached: 1560809020266.png (1544x1926, 392K)

It's also useful to post in forums without fearing the faggot admin will give away your IP to the first government institution that asks him without a warrant.

but 99% of forums don't work on tor

imagine being this new

>asks question
>gets answer
>I've heard that answer before and I don't want to believe it

So summer in here

yes. there are privacy-aware people who use it to minimize their digital footprint and to circumvent censorship.
>the way it should be

but the sad truth is that the majority of tor users are scum: pushermen, pedos, fanatics & criminals

autist