Nine hundred and ninety-nine US dollarus

>nine hundred and ninety-nine US dollarus

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

its the best stand ever

Show me how I can raise my screen 10" vertically without any horizontal movement (i.e. screen doesn't move to the front or back) using this stand. My current stand allows for this.

again, nobody with fully functioning brain buys apple because they like apple, they buy apple to show others that they can buy apple

>again, nobody with fully functioning brain buys apple because they like apple, they buy apple to show others that they can buy apple
Wow, and that's surely a worthwhile way of spending money and showing people you operate with at least half a brain.

you will understand when you grow up, kid

>just throw away money on bullshit just so you can show people you can throw away money on bullshit
Fascinating. I'm sure this is the recipe for staying relatively wealthy as well.

It's often called the 'one night stand', because you get fucked (financially) in one night when you buy it

Attached: iQTDEF.jpg (1920x1200, 405K)

But the cable hole is a too big, isn't it?

Stop being poor

i cant wait to lube up and sit on this thing
>mfw literally being fucked by apple

Attached: 134bb71a97e22ed9dfc3cd5a288a79c0456369c125b6c77cb76ed345154fab04.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

You don't even have one. So shut up you little faggot

A 32inch Eizo 4k with automatic color calibration is 4500$. I don't care about a 999$ dollars stand if the screen is good.

Imagine the sell

>he thinks the inventors of the monitor stand should just give away their new creation for free
the superlative laugh

>being poor
>1419+600

Does this amazing creation allow this Mr. Apple's Salesperson?

Are we still discussing this?

its early days but maybe it'll be invented on next years model (only 1299$ msrp, 1599$ with height adjustment)

Standard paid shill reply.

By the looks of it, it's not big enough for my dick

It's vertically stretched, so you may fit in two.