He bought a 1080 (ti) last year

>He bought a 1080 (ti) last year
OH NO NO NO NO

A 375$ rtx 2060 super RAPE this card

Attached: test.png (1362x748, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/metro-exodus-sold-2-5-times-as-many-copies-at-launch-as-metro-last-light-2010787
youtube.com/results?search_query=metro exodus with and without rtx
steamspy.com/app/287390
youtube.com/watch?v=eiQv32imK2g
youtube.com/watch?v=YA0jhM-l7uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amd btfo

DXR High ...now try without gimp works...

>the metro game that nobody bought
>a METRO (underground) game that is happening on the surface
makes you think why nvidia chose the title

Not a Ti, turn off DXR comparisons you fucking nigger.

he mad

>>the metro game that nobody bought
gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/metro-exodus-sold-2-5-times-as-many-copies-at-launch-as-metro-last-light-2010787

>turn off DXR
Why? What's the point of buying high end GPU if it's not for DXR?

Metro Exodus with and whitout it is basically two different games.

>he thinks that a sequel to a game is equivalent to expansion sales

>rape is a funny word
mom i posted it again haha

Metro Exodus sold very well, despite not being on steam, and it was pirated a lot. BFV also sold millions of copie. Ray tracing is standard for AAA after 2019-2020.

cope harder.

AMD shills are really desperate considering this much shitposting and trying to derail the thread. Pretty pathetic, Pajeet.

mhm whatever makes you sleep at night bud

>2.5x
>Of 20,000
Wow big numbers

Attached: 1342264533765486.png (419x604, 217K)

I can smell the cury from here. Die shitskin subhuman.

Nice shitpost, subhuman.
steamspy.com/app/287390

it sold like 4 millions copies in the leaked steam stats

The article doesn't mention Redux whatsoever.

who hurt you

pic related

Attached: 30nwq4ibdcn21.png (536x553, 238K)

Fake.

Attached: 123345456768123.png (805x632, 295K)

>b-but epic said so!
>goytracing is standard for AAA
AHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no no no no

sad.

$400 for a card that only gets 55 fps lmao

on pc? did they say on pc? Did they say sold more at launch then all of lat light?

they are likely comparing launch to launch and the writer is shilling hard for epic, or they are including console sales which negate the pc almost entirely.

I dont have metro so im guessing this is some kind of ray tracing meme because i basically get 4k@ 50-60fps on 90% of games maxed out with a standard 1080.

>it's actually $400 msrp
>no one actually plays with raytracing on
Cope more rtxcuck.

The only thing I care about is used 1070s dropping to 100 bucks, is this the case?

Attached: 1526129553185.jpg (450x482, 140K)

What kind of cuck would throw his framerate into the trashcan in a fucking FPS for better lighting?

not a fake, took it from a reddit thread
steamspy had issues

raytracing is game changer here

>throw his framerate
1440p ultra with ray tracing at 68 fps isnt throwing anything

>high end GPU
>2060

it's stronger than an rtx 2070, it's very high end

>$400 msrp
>higher end with better cooling and quieter fans will be $450

No thanks just got a 1080 for $280 new

>dxr high
>not a ti

the 2060 super is a bit stronger, more modern (longer support/better driver), better card overall and cheaper

>got a 1080 for $280 new
haha for $100 you would have a much, much stronger card, liteally 22 vs 68 fps, that would last years longer
cucked!

I see Nvidia has switched GIMPworks into full effect mode.

>gets annihilated
>resorts to Jow Forums tier comebacks

Do the benchmark against last years drivers before you gimped them you kike.

Have details not been released for the rtx 2080 super? I'm trying to see how it compares to rtx 2080 ti, but I'm not finding anything.

Releases July 23rd or something near that date

fuck

finally the 10xx card are obsolete. they have been staying relevant for far too long

And that’s a good thing?

>amdrones false flagging as nvidiots to create conflicts and make us forget about how obsolete all amd gpus are now

>(launch)* sale of exodus are 2.5x more than (launch) sales of last light (2013)
>* launch duration isn't specified
can't any smartass here decipher why would anyone resort to such a vague way of telling how much did a game sell?
do you really think if they sold 4m they wouldn't just outright say it?

tech is advancing
>And that’s a good thing?

wait, thats running DXR. who cares lol.

Dxr high you fucking retard

Wrong.

No one bought a used 1080 ti prior to RTX launch to play a single title with DXR on. Take your 2060 and rope, now find a tree. 1080 ti outlcases in it everything without your DXR shit on that no one uses

He meant in actual FPS and games not DXR. Nice try though

>DXR on instead of off when comparing Pascal and turing

aaand into the trash it goes.

Once the tech becomes consistent across the majority of games, then its worth investing money. Until then ill stick with the 1080 i just bought for 300$. With dxr off the 1080 has similar performance to the 2070 super, beating out the 2060. Early gen technology is NEVER worth it unless you are shitting money out of your pores

>Raytracing
Who cares about gimmicks, give me real numbers.

>he bought a custom 2080 for 900$ less than a year ago

OH NONONONONONONO

Real version

>gimmicks
nice cope poorfag
youtube.com/watch?v=eiQv32imK2g
youtube.com/watch?v=YA0jhM-l7uo

2000 series 104 matched 1k series 102 on release a year ago though, the only thing nvidia is doing with super is not selling trash chips with deactivated cores anymore. The tech is the same and this isn't a real release yet.

Wow shilling and coping hard to justify paying that early adopter tax for 1/3 fps you'd actually want. Keep your fancy shadows in a game no one plays lol

>DXR
>RTX
Meh. My 1080 Ti is still more than fine for everything else. I'll buy into this tech once it matures a little.

This is with DXR on. So the actually gains on FPS generation to generation is still shit. 10xx series is still very relevant if you aren't playing 1 of 3 titles that have RTX faggotry

Nope. Raytracing in cyberpunk 2077 looks fucking amazing. My next card would be a nvidia card because of raytracing.

>inb4 muh raytracing meme
cope harder, and it is the future. suck it up.

>i will be tracing rays in cyberpunk at 30fps with my RTX 2070 while you guys get 60+ on used cheaper hardware because you don't care about a reflection in window

Checkmate hah

That just isn't true, a 70 super is 33-50% faster than a 1080. 20xx is overpriced but don't discount that it actually is a nice performance leap, at least as large again as 900 to 1000 which was already also historically large.

Did I say 2070? Nope, u idiot.

I can afford 2080 ti, but spending that much on just GPU is too stupid. I am waiting for 2080 Super review. If it is good as 2080 ti for just $699, it would be my new card. Otherwise, I will wait for ampere, which will be released before cyberpunk 2077.

cope harder, madshill

Pascal to Turing is nowhere near the generational leap in performance that Maxwell to Pascal was. It's 10/15% shy of that jump. Not that Turing isn't good but to say the improvement generation to generation is equal is a bald faced lie.
2070 Super for 500$ is on par with the 1080 ti. Whether you think that's good value after this many years and the used market into consideration is up to you

I got a 1080 ti going on 3 years old that I nabbed last year for $500. I'm as far from mad as you can get. Keep paying top $ for performance that already existed in a price bracket Nvidia just made up because muh ray tracing omg. An idiot and his money are easily parted

>If it is good as 2080 ti for just $699
You are deranged if you think it is going to be close to a 2080ti. All the 2080 super is going to be is just enough to give it a commanding lead over the VII in recent titles (where the VII and 2080 are closest in performance). The 2080ti is a good 30% faster than a 2080.

>DXR

Attached: 1386273851277.png (215x215, 10K)

It was a smaller jump because the actual chips they sold were cut down and in the 2070 it wasn't even the usual cut down 104 but a 106, so they could drain off 1000 series stock, which distorted things. We see now that 1070 = 980 ti and 2070 super is actually faster than a 1080 ti when it isn't a falsely named 60 series chip.

If you are happy with 1080 ti, then why bother shitting on this and others? It looks like you are fuming that you will NEVER EVER get ray tracing meme on your fucking $500 card. Missing it on incoming games while seeing others (like me) having it for just $399 - $699 triggers you. That's your fucking problem. :^)

>I can afford 2080 ti
you need a titan to run cyberpunk with rtx on as per their tech demo

Attached: 1493604039504.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Nope. 2070 S already whoops VII's brown ass, according to the reviews. In addition, a $499 card is much cheaper and faster than $700 VII.

What games? I haven't seen anything I actually want to play besides Cyberpunk. By the time cyberpunk is out we'll be nearing the 3000 RTX series and I'll buy into a more mature platform. Early adopters of RTX got swindled hard and they'll say anything to justify the purchase. I'm at 1440p 144hz. Even If I had an RTX card or any game that used it I wouldn't turn it on lol

I bought a used 1080 Ti this year for a great price, and it'll fit nicely in a really tight mITX build. Why should I feel bad again?

> 2070 S already whoops VII's brown ass
It does not. It falls short of the VII (not too far short for sure) but its price is compelling for that tier of performance - though it remains to be seen where the 5700XT lands in real terms.

Sad for you are living your life without Nvidia's fake ray tracing.

no, if you are happy with it and don't care about the ray tracing, then good. why bother shitting on this? Something brothers you?

ENB has much more graphical impact than memetracing, and still nobody in their right mind would pay 100-200$ premium for / halve fps for

y'all got memed hard

Attached: raw.gif (498x249, 949K)

What does my brother have to do with this you piece of shit? You wanna fite me?

vii was obsolete when they released it, I don't even understand why it was made desu. Nothing nvidia is releasing would be targeted at it and if anything its looking like AMD knew the super pricing and performance before the 5700x announcement. 5700 was priced just below 2060 super which it will probably match exactly. It looks like price fixing desu.

>It does not. It falls short of the VII (not too far short for sure) but its price is compelling for that tier of performance - though it remains to be seen where the 5700XT lands in real terms.
Read 2070 S reviews

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440[1].png (500x890, 49K)

i mean *bothers stupid iphone

you must be retarded to not figure out.

I know right. So much for AMD's 7nm meme

Eurogamer paint a different picture to techpowerup for example where the 2070 super is not as good as a VII.

I owned a 2060 you retard. The fans were noisy, it ran hot and worst of all, it is between a 1070 ti and 1080. It was a gaming z too for $400

This is why I'm only buying low-end shit from now on.

Cheap meme-builds where I can replace it constantly.
Plus instead of being that retard with an MSI armor 1080TI, I can be the one with the high-quality low-end card.

Damn, I thought I was being obvious. Even went as far as defying autocorrect to misspell "fight". But you still took it serious.

Are you autistic by any chance?

Its just that is was ancient gcn, they just slapped a vega 64 on the new node when they knew they had rdna. Like the 5700 is rx580 die size and its literally twice as fast. A 4000+ core rdna card would be just stupid fast.

Thats assuming the design scales that high. I mean AMD probably should've sorted out the scaling by now as GCN has serious utilisation issues in a lot of vidya.

>iphone
nvidiot is also iToddler

Attached: 1526203354476.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I'm still salty there weren't lower-wattage vega options for desktop.

The Vega-M GL had 1050ti performance with even lower TDP (considering the 75W TDP included the CPU's wattage that it shared a die with)

lol69get

>I can be the one with the high-quality low-end card
You want to look like a massive retard then? People who buy the ANUS StriXXX Special Gay Men Edition XD w/ Free Programming Socks of lower end cards are fucking dumb. Move your fat fingers and do a bit of research, find a cheap model that's cool and quiet (there's always at least one) and buy that.

Attached: dumb asshole in a box.png (487x560, 225K)

You fucked up if your 2060 ran hot man. It was tremendously easy to cool as it's a tiny card. I have the founders (The best 2060 because of usb c) and it was about the same temps as an undervolted xfx fury.

they got something, the consoles are claiming they'll have numbers equal or better than 2080 ti.

>he doesn't have his GT 1030 on a custom loop

Is there a reason to buy a new video card yet or are we still stuck with the same card for the last 5 fucking years now

wait for Navi to flesh out. Probably going to be as disappointing as Turing, though.

It will be 1080/ 2070 (non-super) equivalent at best. Anyone believing an APU will match a 2080 ti is smoking some strong shit.

>he consoles are claiming they'll have numbers equal or better than 2080 ti.
No, no they are not making that claim. So far what has been officially said about the ps5 and xbox whateverthefuck has mostly been marketing drivel.

That aside the consoles fill me with hope not because of any gpu power they may possess but the absolutely staggering leap in cpu performance and the options that opens up from a game design standpoint.

Attached: once again v shows its technical understanding of hardware.jpg (1024x1275, 553K)