/BST/

Battlestations

Attached: schoolbus dark.jpg (3840x2160, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bettersetups.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pothos makin it's way towards the lolis
based plants

>Superlux
Man after my own heart. You can probably get the Pi to display at the correct resolution if you fiddle with it some more. Did you sequester it away inside the TV case, by the way?
Get a real potted plant please.
For fucks sake, get that damn plant out of the bowl and into a glazed pot with a sculpted runoff. Like this. ()
And get rid of that faggot terracotta if you can't take care of it
What's that little colored thing on top of the paper? Looks like it could be a calculator, but I'm not sure.
What the fuck do you mean "cluttered", those shelves are tastefully half-empty and there's nothing ugly or offensive up there. Your desk is almost as clear, just maybe two things next to the water bottle that don't look like long-time residents anyhow.
While those lamps look aesthetic in your photo, I can't imagine they're comfortable to share a room with at night. You should get some lamp shades; the type that clip on to light bulbs should suffice, and would look even better than bare bulbs.
>worst
Just clean up a bit, get some organizing kino going
Feel bad for your spine, needing to crane your neck so far back to see the upper screen
This is a bona fide cursed image, Jesus Christ
Based H&K retard
What's that green switch panel under your monitor? Care to brag?

Attached: JPEG_20190630_055218.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Attached: IMG_0670.jpg (2304x1728, 1.45M)

Can someone post the meme setup please?

Attached: bst june.jpg (3440x2295, 1.6M)

why are you hanging up your underpants

that desk is bending

Attached: bst june 2.jpg (3440x2295, 1.69M)

>tastefully half-empty
Thanks.
Mein Kampf is in there, though.

Just throw down a dank Marx next to it and tell people it's more of a thing where you heard about them when you were younger and wanted to read for yourself instead of having someone paraphrase it to you. If they complain, show your compassion for learning and endless funds by gifting them a copy of Fahrenheit 451.

Attached: cute insp.jpg (4096x2664, 1014K)

Evening :o)

Attached: station_n.jpg (2048x1536, 275K)

Can anybody recommend a good cheap mouse with decently loud clicking?
I was using pic related but it broke recently.

Attached: index.jpg (300x300, 16K)

intellimouse

what horror movie is this from

this looks peak cozy

Amazon Basics™ mouse, should be about $5

there is like a 300% chance you play osu.

Postan.

Attached: It's a Sony™.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Unwashed Desk Pad II: Microbes Strike Back

>playing shit rhythm games with bad scoring systems
nah

Is this a hackentosh? What do you use it for? Programming?

I should get some pothos. Nice games
Haven't seen your setup in the day day - comfy
Been seeing your rack get shuffled around. Any big plans?

Attached: IMG_20190702_192230.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

how do you like the kemper

>Is this a hackentosh? What do you use it for? Programming?
It's a 2012 Quad-Core Mac Mini. I use it for everything barring heavy gaming, which I'm slowly putting together an Optiplex shitbox build for. Been thinking of putting a Linux partition on it, though admittedly am short on immediate use cases for it.

Routing all my video signals and having a healthy selection of /v/ content to throw at my boat anchors, what content specifically is something I'm still playing around with.

I've refrained from getting too far into hooking up the PVMs so far since I'm waiting on some pin converters and may have found a lead on a big 29" NEC all-in-one monitor.

Attached: 16 in 16 out.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

What's a good HDMI screen capture box if I want to record short videos or screenshots for /v/?

I know /sqt/ won't answer and I don't wanna make a whole thread for this alone.

Attached: licc.jpg (483x461, 31K)

Huge improvement coming from my old VSTs and poverty pedals. Tons of mostly-there presets to sift through. Delay and reverb is finnicky to dial in sometimes and you rely on a lot of EQ - hopefully won't be too long until Kemper releases their software editor. Everything is well with the world once you've tweaked a profile just right. I should change my strings...

That's the dream right there. Hopefully you've got the space for a homebrew arcade cabinet setup too

Look into Magewell or Elgato, PCIe versions if you can

So was it ever confirmed that this is a girl's setup?
Not that there's anything wrong with it if it wasn't, I'm just jealous of that pop-tart animal crossing 3DS.

There are not enough helicopters on this planet to deal with this issue.

I'm sorry do you have an issue with my computer Im not quite sure what you are insinuating

It's a girl (male)

>girl (male)
syntax error

are you girl?

Attached: 1561289540554.jpg (460x339, 28K)

i am frog

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x757, 184K)

Fuck off, Dan

r8

Attached: sryg.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

can someone tell me what this "supreme" logo I keep seeing everywhere is?

post post ironic fashion brand that commands so much ironic appeal that most supreme clothes you see on the street isn't even made by supreme, people just like the logo that much

It's just a clothing brand.

>supreme is so fast and loose with their trademark they couldn't even register it in the EU because there was tons of counterfeit supreme stuff already on the market, and even other companies calling themselves supreme

used to resell to normies. kept the stickers and was able to meet people and get sales in uni. just a clothing brand

Thoughts?

Attached: desk.jpg (2000x2121, 3.26M)

>Post your battlestation!
>Takes a picture of his bed
Fag/10.

>he doesn't battle from his bed
you must be a real boring fucker

Im dying

Attached: 20190618_185246.jpg (444x789, 122K)

that's FoV

Attached: snapshot_00.40.000.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

what vn is this

>I THINK IT'S GONNA RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN WHEN I DIEEE
Nice AiC background.

ちっちゃくないもんっ

Boring, muted color scheme. Possibly due to camera.

nice headphones

we are all dying, user

I have the legion y530 with 1050, and I installed a tb ssd. I love it.

How do you look at your monitors with them so low? You short ?

I hate my life.

Attached: IMG_20190702_223440.jpg (3328x1872, 1.33M)

This does not look comfortable at all

I got my big monitor out of a dumpster and made a stand for it.

Attached: IMG_20190702_223747.jpg (1872x3328, 1.43M)

That is pretty cool but doesn’t it sit too low?!

The walls are brighter in person, and I have other stuff that livens it up that I didn't get in the pictures. I'm just home for the summer though, I'll be going back to school in a few months.
I have to keep my chair as low as it goes because they don't get any taller. I might get something to put under them because it's still kind of low and I find myself slouching back in the chair most of the time.

Not particularly, pig related has the camera lens at about eye level. My main issue was at the color is really washed out on this shitty monitor. I would use my smaller nicer monitor as my main monitor, but the VGA port on my crappy one doesn't work so I need to use HDMI for it, until I get a DVI cable it needs to be this way.

Attached: IMG_20190702_230417.jpg (3328x1872, 1.24M)

Hey, it's me from yesterday (). I made it "better". Welcome to poorfag normie Hell :)

Attached: IMG_20190703_012532.jpg (4000x2956, 1.54M)

been awhile Jow Forums

Attached: 20190703_022059-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 957K)

i was the guy who posted this awhile back

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-023357_Gallery-1080x2220.jpg (1080x2220, 270K)

and then this

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-023736_Gallery-1080x2220.jpg (1080x2220, 329K)

Nice physical copies

sorry i'm too retarded to take nice and pretty photos

Attached: IMG_20190703_023823479.jpg (4000x3000, 2.26M)

Are those R14M's or R15M's? A buddy of mine just got some R15Ms and they sound great.

lmao, i only though boomers did the tv as monitor 1 foot from your face thing. christ.

thanks I like to actually own what I pay for

Attached: shiba.jpg (525x525, 41K)

R15, I actually bought these for rear channel use initially.

don't bully me, the other klipsch guy does the 4k tv as a monitor too.

based, i only pay for physical copies, everything else is pirated. I have never and will never pay for digital distribution

I like having a real collection of things that I actually like.

This

bro you just posted cringe

Here's the rest of my room, I tidied it up a little bit. Is it really that bad?

Attached: dinge.jpg (3328x1872, 1.37M)

>sees justice
>harvester of sorrow starts playing in my head
always that song for some reason

hi guys. as a side project, I have created a website that aims to discuss all things related to assembling/putting together a proper battlestation, and you can feature your builds by submitting them through the form on the website.

the site is: bettersetups.com

if you would like your battlestation to be featured, feel free to send it over.

Attached: 1557454117759.gif (500x363, 398K)

any standing desk fags here? I'm thinking about buying one, it beats any IKEA shit quality-wise and is faster than custom built shit

isn't this very dangerous?

Attached: 15945424094.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Pretty awful setup but it's all I have for now

Attached: 20190703_192444.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

i have to ask.
what with the tape measure.

>clean
>good taste in anime
looks good to me

I used to be a physical-only guy. Actually, I still am, but ONLY when it comes to old video games. It is upsetting when you buy a PS4 game and it has 0 weight to it, has a 1-page advertisement inside, and the disc acts as just an installer for more data. I also love the aesthetic of the PS2 game cases so I keep those around. Wish I had a pic of my small but mighty collection of those. Also, digital is pretty convenient sometimes. Don't need to get up to swap discs and wait for the console to read it, etc.

Attached: 20190702_193038.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Oh shit it's that fag from literally every single desktop thread. Unironicaly please kill yourself.

whats that headphone

>installer for more data
it's copying the disc to the disk drive for faster seek times, are you one of those /v/ pcuck retards who claims a disc is just a DRM key and it downloads the whole game off the internet instead?

the middle of that desk looks like it's about to cave in

No, but with so many day-one patches and shit, and if you buy the game several months after its release, you'll be met with big ass downloads. Example: I bought Tekken 7 on PS4 at a store, couldnt wait to pop it in and play - oop! Too bad! I need to download shit now which takes 2 hours even on a fast internet speed (though to be fair, the PS4's wifi fucking blows)

>with so many day-one patches
not reading the rest of your shit
only garbage publishers do this and none of their games are worth the 2 cents of plastic they're shipped on

ggood thing you dont have to use it then!

keyboard?

This one's my favorite.

yes

Custom:
- KBD75 PCB
- KPrepublic XD86 Stainless Steel bent plate case
- Custom caps from WASDKeyboards (don't recommend but they were cheap; weird material that doesn't feel like it'll last though)
- Kailh Speed Copper switches

>tfw still poorfag build
Anyone got in on the JET deal for the $370 GTX 2070? Still waiting on mine to ship so right now I am stuck with this shitty 1060...

Attached: DSC_0001 (2).jpg (2256x1500, 479K)

pedo
Nice but cramped
Your desk needs some additional support
Can you use these pedals for something non-game related?
>gaymen laptop
>gayzer cuntsman
>random pedo show on the monitor
Why are you like this
>Kailh Speed Copper switches
My negro. Do you like them? If you do, you should definitely try put on some SA caps.
This picture is very gay

Attached: -.jpg (3253x4000, 1.86M)