Untitled

Attached: fatbastard.png (1920x960, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Nn7nk2cvw
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=male&age=35&lbs=320&in=69&act=1.2&f=1
youtube.com/watch?v=UOszv1mVsIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine casting a horrible goblin as your next main cast

Imagine being so fat that you have no facial structure

what would he look like if he didnt eat for a year? (drinking water, electrolytes, vitimans, etc)

lets say his tdee is 1750 calories which is probably roughly right
1 pound of fat is about 3500 calories
so he would lose 1 pound of fat every 2 days more or less
in 365 days he would lose about 180 pounds, which might be around what he needs to lose, so he might look somewhat normal but with baggy skin after a year

Kin/g/

>what would he look like if he didnt eat for a year?

A corpse

Stop posting this fucking fat FUCK

He would lose more than a pound a day.

no

His fat hands look tiny in front of his humongous head.

I mentally wrote this guy off, having never seen him except on Jow Forums when people were making fun of his appearance, but I just watched the LTT video on virtualizing macos instead of doing a regular hackintosh. He seems knowledgeable and I enjoyed the video.

Seems like a cool dude to me.

Attached: 1561979077815.png (1000x1000, 124K)

he reminds Jow Forums of itself. except he actually knows more than most of Jow Forums and has real technical knowledge instead of the typical consumption driven knowledge the average Jow Forums poster has.
Jow Forums types are either overweight, skinnyfat, or skeletons.

Leave him alone incels, he's great

>t. 6 meal a day food addict who hasn't fasted a day in his life

t. somebody who doesn't know shit about how basic laws of physics work and extremely basic nutrition rules

>skinnyfat
don't remind me

skinnyfat is the worst of all worlds, it also looks worse than being overweight unless you're morbidly obese like op

That fat lard probably has metobolic syndrome and likely wont burn that much

it's just as simple as the fact that he's not going to burn 3500 calories, his maintenance ee is nowhere near that

this guy has to know he looks like shit, right? He's just doing it for the memes right?

He looks very alive, unlike that Etika nigger LUL xDDDDD

he lives in canada in vancouver, maybe the most sjw place in the world next to toronto

right, I wish I was truly overweight or skeleton instead of amoprhic blub

I eat like 2.3k a day, 6'2", and pretty much sit all day. I've been at 175lb for at least 5 years now. It blows my mind how someone can gain that much weight. And I don't mean in a fuck fat people kind of way, I just don't understand.

this . His metabolism would increase at an exponential rate, which could be unsafe at some point. If he wanted to safely lose weight, he should fast for 48 hours at a consistent window, which would allow him to increase his metabolism, while being also able to change his diet to help him balance out missing minerals in his body.

Cancer eceleb thread

>His metabolism would increase at an exponential rate
why do so many retards not understand even the most basic facts about how the body works?

He's a cool guy but he reminds me of one of those huge old school pokemans.
Snorkel or Burlax or something.

>send metabolism into starvation mode
>this speeds it up
U wot m8

So is this guy like an albino asian, or Finnish or just Eskimo blooded?

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

fat aside, why doesn't somebody tell him to cut his hair? It's an immediate way to improve how he looks at least a little bit.

100% pure bloathog

>skeletons
more like skeletwinks or skeletraps

Attached: Jabba_SWSB.png (530x615, 829K)

>starvation mode engaged
>body starts consuming bodily fat
>a daily half hour of fast walking
>salt water to replenish electrolytes
>???
>profit

starvation mode means your body burns fat instead of the food you're eating. it doesn't change the fact that 1 pound of fat is 3500 calories and he's not burning more than 2000 calories a day. there's no exponential gains retard.

At his state, the dude needs to curb insuling resistance yesterday. It may not be too late yet

dios mio

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Nn7nk2cvw

he seems like an alright guy and he's good at presenting, but holy shit he needs help in the aesthetics department

I have no need to imagine such a scenario

I like him. He is smooth. Not high piched like Linus.

Very smooth. I want to press him against a newspaper and see if the print comes off on him.

nice try fat kid

>he has a galaxy spanning criminal cartel
My man.

did he have sex?

You underestimate how much food fat fucks like this eat. I know because I used to be a really fat fuck that made the usual fat fuck excuses and lies about my shit life.

>what would he look like if he didnt eat for a year?
Like a loose bag of skin. I'm all for the heffer losing some weight but he's best off doing it in a slower fashion and trying to bulk out some of the rest.

Remember to eat healthy, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1544669744166.jpg (1242x1239, 1.64M)

He looks like an egg with a fake mustache for hair.

>rice
>beans
>sausage
>lettuce
>cheese
seems about right

>AND MY SON

Attached: 52C5E5D0-F4DB-4A51-86C6-A26A9BD4F472.jpg (780x1024, 151K)

>physics

Attached: 1536726307156.gif (270x271, 874K)

You aint bulking from all that carbi shit 40/30/30

Anthony is Chumlee and you know it.

(you)

He'd be easily 8/10 if he lost like 150kg. Stop bullying.

>lettuce
that's broccoli, amerilard

Same. I judged him by his appearance the first time I saw him but he seems like a genuinely good guy and doesn't have the obnoxious basedboy energy Linus has.

is it true that this guy dated Linux's current wife first?

>1750 TDEE
his TDEE is definitely higher than that
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=male&age=35&lbs=320&in=69&act=1.2&f=1
assuming he is 5'9", 35, sedentary, 320lbs (probably conservative estimate),
he will burn 2.8kcals a day
i would probably put that at that taking 200lbs off the scale. his lowered sodium intake (especially assuming a lot of fast food) would probably chop another 3+ lbs off as well
this guy gets it
he's a funny dude who is relatively (have to adjust pretty hard here) well-informed. he isn't eyecandy but he definitely contributes

my tdee is over 3000, am I gonna make it?

if you're over 6' and you exercise daily, easily. and IIRC (source: lyle mconald probably) bmr is spiked for ~48 hours after exercise, so even every other day means decent height + decent weight will put you over

best host on ltt desu

>sees cheese instead of a vegetable
Just how heavy are you?

I assume they have scripts for videos. They don't just talk whatever. Not sure, how much they write themselves and how much is written for them. It is just if fat fuck says something smart does not mean that this is his own thoughts.

I thought it was Hickory Sticks

Attached: 1532613435328.jpg (800x800, 90K)

There seem to be some sort of promotion campaign in YouTube comments. Strange amount of praise for fat fuck. But maybe I am just too suspicious and he just resonates really well with american audience.

It's a shame, I actually enjoyed his content but I can't stomach his appearance.

You can't keep weight if you don't eat. You either lose weight or die.

>just resonates really well with american audience.
kek.
In all seriousness though I think it's just people being nice despite his appearance being off putting. Also, negative comments are probably pruned too.

then where is the cheese

Its like those fat females spending a lot of time and effort on their nails and eyelashes.

it's a guilt thing. It's why this salad dodger gets so much sympathy despite actually being rotten to the core. People just feel bad for ugly fat people, so they feel the need to say "oh wow good job you're a great guy! great work buddy!"

At least in this Anthony guys case he doesn't actually seem like a shitty person like boogie.

Attached: 1546706428703.jpg (1140x700, 198K)

What is funny about him? He does not even fart on camera, like that guy from "Tropic Thunder".

he is based

now imagine if they casted a female to "review" tech

Attached: 1553861462488.gif (220x224, 698K)

Linus... I've come to fuck over your server...

Attached: 1561710866135.png (1248x944, 2.02M)

Anthony si writer, he writes his script for himself

This fat fuck is so unpleasant to look at. His voice is ok, but you can still hear the slabs of fat resonating.
He has potential but needs to lose a few hundred kgs. And fix that non-existent hair.

Lardus Tech Tips

based and redpilled

>pick on a man in tech solely because he's ugly to be edgy
>normal people get sympathetic
>it must be SHILLS

you should stop spending so much time online

He'd die you rube.
One does not just skip eating for a year, your body would fail after no more than a month.

why dont fat people lose weight?
it's not that hard

Attached: 1029374747299.jpg (750x720, 151K)

mcdonalds is only food source in the desert

>mmmmm it depends
>not necessarily
>yes and no
>well we are halfway there
This is what smart sounds like for Jow Forums

Attached: 1562145897491.jpg (2832x4256, 3.67M)

>yes and no
don't ever say this shit ever as an """answer""" to my question

Attached: 11029384747831919.jpg (1024x980, 78K)

>struggled to gain weight for a year
>somehow people can eat so much they turn into blobs

He stares into your soul.

>eat 1-2 full plates of food a day
>never exercise
>still skinny as fuck
Fat people are just pigs to be able to get that fat. There is just no excuse for it.

>intake 800kcal per day
>still gain weight

it's not fair bros

Attached: 1555130549297.png (593x635, 210K)

>One does not just skip eating for a year, your body would fail after no more than a month.
If you take vitamin pills you can make it for as long as you have bodyfat.
Without vitamins and minerals, maybe a month would be the maximum.

Do you even lift bro?
Tonus burns fat during sleep.

>he just resonates really well with american audience.
he is very believable as a "tech guy", its familiar.

He is surprisingly pleasant to listen to, I just put videos with him in the background so I don't have to get nauseous.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOszv1mVsIc

Attached: 1555303743160.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

why are fat people so good at this type of thing??

liar

Either your body is a thermodynamics-defying wonder or you are just another fatty making shitty excuses.

Which one is it?