I have a question

I have a question.

Why is everyone on Jow Forums such a massive Thinkpad shill?

Same with OnePlus and Huawei to an extent. Are you all secretly Chinese?

Attached: tp-x1-carbon-g6-header.jpg (770x578, 48K)

only thinkpads have a decent trackpoint and touchpads are for stupid niggers
>Same with OnePlus and Huawei
who cares all smartphones are garbage

Question. Why you got reddit spacing? Faggot.

Attached: 1492743811504.png (396x382, 173K)

Fuck you weeb. I've been on 4chins since before you were born.

ITT: Newfag pretends he's the aged gatekeeper of Jow Forums via the reddit spacing meme, which only appeared a few years ago.

Neat trick since I was born in the Carter administration. Plus diverging subject of reddit spacing.

Attached: 5b6f3a283e706377f2c31053b9ede6c4aa702e050b8caaf8c5fb7934d4c2ec9a.jpg (516x507, 62K)

Attached: snapshot_20.02_[2014.07.28_09.11.53].png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

if you ever had to upgrade or fix a thinkpad you'd know

Thinkpad: Nothing soldered in-place and

upgradable (depends on model).

Huawei: Great bang for the buck new laptop on

the market. Looks like MBP without being

Appel.

once upon a time thinkpads were pretty beastly and were everything good about computing
nowadays they're just pretty good laptops compared to the absolute trash which has become normal
I'll never forgive them for fucking ruining the keyboard at microsoft's demand though, dumbest shit ever. I hate the 6 row standard.

>Are you all secretly Chinese?
/pol-tard/ worries about China when American bot-net exists.

Attached: 1540566917284.jpg (750x985, 259K)

We only shill old business grade thinkpads. No modern garbage.
Also every Oneplus smartphone after the One was shit. Huawei and Xiaomi produce decent and cheap phones that get the job done, nothing more.

I love my Thinkpad so much, but only because I hook it up to two other screens and don’t touch it after that. I love carrying it around though. Very aesthetic

We're not.

We just like business laptops in general because we're all business here no time for play.

>implying buying Chinese somehow lets you escape the American botnet when you're still buying shit with Qualcomm, Intel, etc. in them
This iToddler level delusion. You are just going to have both American botnet and Chinese botnet rather than just the American botnet.

Try reading on of the daily /generals/ instead of being a spoon-fed retard.

Uh-um, you know it's all made in China right user?

>.t Things that aren't true at all.

Attached: 1553462784480.gif (400x276, 1.62M)

Jow Forums is an anime website

Attached: b11.png (1200x1200, 939K)

Every electronic you could possibly buy in the entire WORLD was made in China. There is no meaningful difference between it being put together in China or Korea or the US at the end of the day, all the meaningful work was done there. Buying directly from the source saves you money. Do you really care if some scouser in the UK was the guy who put it all together instead of some Chinese dude?

/thread/

No you haven't. The very fact you try to defend yourself against such a statement is proof you are indeed a newfag. Nobody cares, faggot.

It's mostly older models of thinkpads and the P series that are "shilled".
The last good model aside from the P series was the T480, last year's model.

Soldered ram, only nvme ssds, etc, are all the problems now

Plus, its owned by the chinese now

because everyone on g is too much of a pussy to install linux on their main desktop and use as a daily driver so they buy ultra cheap thinkpads to have on the side.

plus think thinkpads are so shit it's all they can run that is current.

>Why is everyone on Jow Forums such a massive Thinkpad shill?

because buying used ones from companies is stupid cheap/easy and the build quality of them means they often stand the test of time better.