Male

>male
>hetero
>south american
>white, blue eyes, shaved head

which one is these is hurting me more when applying for a job as a software engineer? I'll be graduating this year

Attached: 1545366067623.gif (500x300, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/03/02/google-ex-recruiter-lawsuit-diversity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>male
>hetero

those. its like you dont want a high paying developer job.

Being straight is probably the easiest thing to switch up without any effort
Especially if you have a girlfriend/wife and just refer to them as your partner
If people call you on it just say you're bisexual

if you have concrete evidence of bias against straight males please share on this thread

The implicit point of you thinking these characteristics are major obstacles in getting a job.

What can be a big problem is your location. Not sure how many opportunities there are where you are.

fortune.com/2018/03/02/google-ex-recruiter-lawsuit-diversity/

I was referred to a job on a big company and I don't even got to the interview process. I can't shake the feeling that I was automatically rejected for being white male

NEVER TELL THEM YOU ARE WHITE. NEVER. When they ask you for your race, tell them you are "Hispanic". If you add that you are "gender-fluid" or something like that, it would be even better. Research weird genders so that they don't realize you are bullshitting them.

>>south american
>>white
pic one

It's normal to go through many job applications. I'm not sure what referral you got. Usually you get an interview or at least a programming test, over here anyway.
Wow you really have no perspective at all.

do you think I can apply as Hispanic even though I'm blond ? I do have white skin, blue eyes and used to have blond hair

yes, I didn't got any of those. even though I was referred by an employee. He saw my GitHub and made the referral, cause he liked my projects

yes

I'm confident you'll get a job quickly. Just keep looking.

is Gisele Bündchen Hispanic?

the thing is, I needed an internship to next semester, and I couldn't get a decent one in a big company. so I asked my friend who had a start up to hook me up. I'm afraid after graduation I won't be able to find anything good

I've considered that before. I already sound gay and some people mistake me for being hispanic. Are there legal ramifications for doing something like that?

add to that that I'm over 30, how fucked am I ? (less than 35)

well, according to the form you fill when you apply, yes

Since this is the "what do i drop to suck corporate cock" thread, you anons tell me:
> White
> Christian
> Aryan
> Normal Sexuality
> Walking Redpill

Have you tried not being an autistic faggot and actually being good at your job?

If you are good looking you should not worry.

>If people call you on it just say you're bisexual
Bruh most of the time B don't get those benefits only G/L or Trans

>shaved head
Also known as sÓy

>Have you tried not being an autistic faggot
I thought that was what Jow Forums was built for, being an autistic faggot?

lmao this

>which one is these is hurting me more when applying for a job as a software engineer?
Your lack of competency

This. But I'm sure the nazi haircut is not helping you either.