I want to stretch her little pink asshole over my fat knob. i want to pummel her prostate into a pink, quivering mush...

i want to stretch her little pink asshole over my fat knob. i want to pummel her prostate into a pink, quivering mush. just imagine the gentle stink of her colon on your dick, permeated by the hormone treatment. i want to kiss away the stray tear that trickles down her cheek as her rim struggles to accommodate my girthy, pulsing cock. her thighs buckling as she feels my loins tensing, readying to unload my balls inside her, imagining how good her asshole must be making me feel. fuuuuuuck

Attached: her_asshole_i_wish_to_eat.jpg (476x268, 40K)

nice, summer started.

Sounds romantic.

gross

>her

He might be a weird awkward introverted weirdo, but still better than the literally has autism, not-as-smart-as-thinks-he-is, bald man.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-171219_Magia_Record.png (2560x1440, 1.14M)

ew who is that

yeah, i hope someday i find a special someone to be like that

this is now a bald man thread

Attached: luke-cool-boy.png (306x306, 125K)

Attached: 787EC69C381F4E1B9098DDC79D2974ED.jpg (954x1088, 116K)

Is he actually a tranny, or does he just have long hair?

he says he started hrt recently

Fuck off, £ūk€.

Gonna have to agree with you, OP. Good post.

I think he takes testosterone blockers now but he does also just have long hair.

>have actual aspergers
>make a bunch of ridiculous smug videos about how "everything besides 'Linux' is useless , because it doesn't appeal to my specific nichie"
>"Lol, more than 8 gigs of RAM, nobody needs that!"
>molds his personality around memes because his defective autistic brain has a hard time forming thoughts

>her
huh?

>shits on programming languages based on memes despite having zero knowledge of programming
Luke's a fucking idiot. He should have stuck to making software tutorial videos, but I guess he's too retarded to contain his massive ego.

I feel kinda bad for him. He seemed like an ok dude. Too bad he fell for the meme.

I go to school with her. I've actually seen her on campus before.

He mostly makes videos about the shit he knows. Why don't you conditioned assfucks complain about something actually shit? If you don't like the niche don't watch it. Commie faggots

ask her out user

where did he say that

comments in one of his videos

I hate his gay basedstache

One of the /tpg/ threads too, it had him in the OP pic if you want to dig through the archive.

Fucking based thread OP

Who

I like bald man, but I have an interest in history and language, as well as some of the right-wing politics things.

Can we just get a link to some haute pics of this cute lil' softboi?

>right-wing politics
pumpkinpilled

asking for a friend?

keep homura out of this thread.