*bans your new zealand ranch forum*

*bans your new zealand ranch forum*

Attached: download_20190703_212730.jpg (240x240, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/banned-from-brave-publishing.57392/
blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2019/02/25/exploring-alternative-funding-models-for-the-web/
youtube.com/watch?v=3F72qEFgcds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow brave just lost the plot. I used to support them for allowing the dissenter application but now that they have banned kiwifarm i will never support brave or basic attention tokens ever again. Disgustign.

Attached: 1561884643779.jpg (472x720, 79K)

Quick rundown ?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Bravetrain passenger here

Brave cucked to trannies and removed Kiwi Farms from their BAT platform and refused to tell the owner why

I've been trying to tell people all along that the very existence of this BAT crap makes Brave just as shady as Google, with all the same incentives to misbehave. They're a fucking ad company.

What even is kiwifarms

ED for people too dumb for ED

Basically Encyclopedia Dramatica but a forum instead of a wiki

Dropped brave

Never trust a jew

And there's any possibly of me using Brave gone

fuck what browser should i use

Firefox, it's the least cucked browser that's still usable

Josh (kiwi owner) blames payment processors.

Basically, every single business today is beholdent to mastercard, vids, etc and if they say get rid of something you get rid of it.

Payment processors dictate pretty much everything. Josh just had his fucking servers for kiwi farms disconnected from his physical rack and has to relocate them because the payment processors of his data centre threatened to cut ties.

I guess cryptocurrency is the way to go.

(((Payment processing))) is another arm of the banks

Slight correction - it was all stuff from one data centre but KF is still up as it has servers in another location too. Other shit that he hosted like ED is down though.

>cryptocurrency
BAT is crypto tho

Last I looked, it had become a congregation of people who laugh at lolcows as a cope for their own deficiencies; unironic forum tough guys straight out of 200X. Some parts of the communities that more or less merged to become KF were quite nice, but I'm afraid the nice is long gone at this point. Maybe it's gotten better. I don't know.

This treatment is much worse than the site and its members could ever hope to be, though. Can't wait for this hellride to end.

Found the thread. Some gov officials threatened Brave in UK.

>Long Version
>My initial appraisal of the ban was more favorable than it actually is. What the Kiwi Farms really needs is a way for laymen to donate small amounts of money with minimal effort, and for a month-and-a-half after I went all-in shilling Brave as a solution to that problem. In that time, we received over $5200 worth of BAT. Half of this is from referral bonuses, and the other half was from users donating grants as tips.

>Success breeds contempt and a bunch of sadsacks in the United Kingdom surviving off government handouts started screaming bloody murder on Twitter at the Brave Foundation, its employees, and its CEO Brendan Eich. This prompted an internal review from the company of our site and they found that our permissive ruleset infringes on publisher terms of service Section 5.2 on direct incitement of violence. They do not comment on the specifics of these determinations so what exactly it is we host or do that is considered violent will remain a mystery.

>Unfortunately, this means that Brave Software will now refuse to delegate grants to the Kiwi Farms. This is a very difficult sentence to unpack. In short, grants are not actually owned by the Brave user and the specifics of who owns what and when they own it is a legal question raised by the USA PATRIOT Act and its Know-Your-Customer requirements. The Brave Wallet attempts to meet the end-user expectations for ease of use while also complying with incomprehensibly invasive legislation.

Nah reread it - it was just people from the UK that rely on government NEETbux, not government employees

>he thinks it will end
This isn't a trend, it's just how the world works now. The vast majority of people are either aggressively indifferent or actively support this kind of shit as well.

lmao
when will kiddos learn that spamming "FUCK NIGGERS" achieves nothing.

>ceding ground and supporting censorship is SO Based when will you all learn?

Okay fag I'm tired of "winning"

Why was Brave being shilled so hard on the Farm anyway?

Because he was banned from everything else so it was a decent normalfag friendly way to get donations, especially when they were just giving out BAT to new users

they should have shilled for buttcoin or monero, not some literally who memecoin used by literally no-one

>centralized
>crypto
pick one

And just in time, Mozilla announces their own version of this. Not like they won't drop more websites even harder though.
blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2019/02/25/exploring-alternative-funding-models-for-the-web/

>had his fucking servers for kiwi farms disconnected from his physical rack and has to relocate them
can't even use a proper bulletproof host lmao
this is why I can't take KF seriously

That's nothing. They've now literally stolen Null's physical server used for 1776 hosting.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F72qEFgcds

Someone call the new zealand fag and tell him Matrix server died.

I only use KF to follow Amberlynn Reid, it's encourages me to not overeat

This is good for bitcoin

>haha bro just use bulletproof hosting!
He fail to understand how deplatformed he is. He has had to actually buy IP addresses just to keep his shit going, he even had a unilateral cancellation contract with the place that was racking his server but they decided they didn't care.
Matrix was hosted on the server they ripped out of the rack

Why do people use this centralized meme then? It's no better than using Paypal.