Captcha

captcha
how the fuck do i stop it being so shit?
multiple attempts each fucking post today
constantly says i fucked it up when i clicked every bus
slow loading pictures that take seconds to fade in wtf

Attached: hydrant.png (514x752, 554K)

Refresh the page every time it starts doing that faggotry.

Chrome is fucked. It takes me 50 tries to get the green checkmark and when I try to post, it tells me that I've "mistyped" the captcha. Nibba it was pictures you asked me to click on for free. I've switched back to firefox and captchas load fine once again, letting me post after a single one, sometimes two. Thank you Google for finally giving me the needed motivation to leave Chrome.

yeet
i thought it was shit on purpose because i'm using ungoogled

Try a different browser

k had to restore my firefox to default settings since some ssl error kept happening
hopefully this works now

thanks user, this shit was driving me nuts

problem with ublock

disable it until it gets fixed

I don’t know, but are those things considered traffic lights?

Attached: E86258B1-F874-452B-9CB8-7A99CF61EC5B.png (828x1792, 2.12M)

Really? Because on Firefox I KEEP getting the slow loading captchas. I saw a post on HN last week about how it's not even a competition - Chrome is better for captchas, period.

>ublock
>disable it
nice try, botnet

reload the frame or use firefox.

Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List is screwed. Just disable that list for now and it works.

I've had to solve 9+ captchas in a row the past few days to post what the fuck is going on?

lol

Ok so I just installed Jow Forums x and enabled the noscript captcha. Is... this suppose to happen?

oops forgot pic

Attached: 4chanx noscript.png (303x581, 220K)

yes

What do you think 'noscript' means?

is it true that the captchas are training some sort of malevolent google ai supercomputer?

yes, their dumb forced collective AI is going to be so full of blunders on close resemblance when its put into play.
Which is ironic given they're using humans specifically because we can pick out the subtle differences a computer naturally struggles with.

Thank you.
>tfw Jow Forums could fix this problem better than any linux forum or tech website

test torpedo

That works! Thank you.

If this goes through in under two attempts user will have delivered.

disable fucking javascript faggot